Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 85771 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Summoner of Self Hatred
« Reply #705 on: June 28, 2016, 12:09:25 am »

"Mother I found it!"
pick it back up and find her.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2016, 12:10:56 am »

<Indeed.  I was told, by a rather...Tentacular being, to make a war between all nations....>

[Soleus gets a memory dump of the conversation]
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2016, 12:25:18 am »

"I was told to make a land bridge between the empire and whatever countries are to the north. Fits in with the war theme, I guess."

"That's automated, actually, so... um, would stopping it be a good idea?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2016, 12:29:27 am »

<I think the land bridge might be useful for, y'know, not-war things too.>
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2016, 12:33:37 am »

"That's true, but I'm hesitant to keep it going at a possibly-evil-thing's bidding. Maybe if we could get a smaller scale and less war-enabling way to do the same thing..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2016, 12:35:20 am »

<It was my thing to bring about war, yours does nothing in particular besides forge a connection.>
Sigtext

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2016, 12:40:34 am »

"I meant that less as a way of avoiding war, specifically, and more as a way to do some good without either giving this thing whatever it wants or getting somebody conquered. But I would argue that the bridge is likely meant to cause war. It would bring various kingdoms we don't know about into play, and the end result could easily be hostilities and a larger-scale conflict."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2016, 12:43:37 am »

<Hm.  Yes, you probably should turn it off.>
Sigtext

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 28, 2016, 12:06:39 pm »

Earth-shape the bride into little pieces. If it still seems to be growing, earth-shape them into little clumps where the enchantment will form harmless spires or something.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 29, 2016, 05:30:49 am »

< "I see, thanks for sharing these informations my friends. Here is why I fear we are being misled : I too was visited by an entity, and was tasked to destroy something that was causing Magic to be unable to remember. At the place where Wild Magic was thrown into disarray, I found Order. And I didn't destroy it.

Then I became a Mage of Order, and was informed of the Chaos Entity currently restrained. Restraints that I hypothesize are made of the Souls of people killed through Wild Magic. This is just speculation though, and maybe I am the one being misled by Order."
>

Soleus finally said with a determined voice :
< "My friends. As the three most successful Wild Mages of our starting group, what do you think about joining our forces ? Together, I have no doubt we will be able to uncover the truth, and maybe save the world from an imminent catastrophe. I think our Dices breaking are but the beginning, maybe even signs, a countdown until Order can't control Chaos anymore." >

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 29, 2016, 12:06:26 pm »

<Well then.  That's ominous.  And yeah, I'd prefer the universe to not be exploded randomly or something.>
Sigtext

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 29, 2016, 12:14:10 pm »

"This seems a bit like we're trying to put the genie back into the bottle, but I'm with you. No sense in letting the world perish without a fight."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 29, 2016, 12:33:15 pm »

<Do you still have your Dice?>
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 29, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »

< "I do, but my control over them has been stripped." >

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 29, 2016, 04:52:50 pm »

"Maybe we should grab them, then? I could do some quick teleports with my house to distribute them. Arken, how many Dice do you have left? I've got a full 10, since I went to grab some from Tenhe before."
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55