Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Second circle of hell!  (Read 24969 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Second circle of hell!
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2016, 11:26:14 pm »

"Humph."

Rook moves.

Spoiler: Chess (click to show/hide)
((to avoid confusion: P=pawn, R=rook, N=knight, B=bishop, Q=queen, K=king, O=open space.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2016, 11:34:36 pm »

Courage's King is shoved down.
I mean we were trying to celebrate Jesus birthday and Gabriel just kept putting on layers of chocolate, and I mean we told him, "Stop you're going to break the oven, it can't tolerate black hole levels of cake, but he just kept on saying he needed to make it bigger and you know what? The oven broke and we had to all pitch in to get it fixed. Yeah  gabriel, good with a prophecy but not much else.
((to avoid confusion: P=pawn, R=rook, N=knight, B=bishop, Q=queen, K=king, O=open space.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2016, 11:36:47 pm »

"Life, eh?"

FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2016, 11:42:25 pm »

Courage moves his King down once more
Yeah, this other time Michael who to be fair had, a pretty long day carrying all these souls around after this big battle, misplaced his keys to get back into heaven, so he had to go around to the public side and ask St. Peter to open the gate's for him. Ah, man that was an entertaining conversation he had with Peter let me tell ya.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:53:31 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2016, 11:51:40 pm »

I actually remember that one it was the most fun I'd had in years.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2016, 08:29:16 am »

Minos cuts to the chase.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2016, 11:18:52 am »

Courage moves his monarch.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2016, 05:37:28 pm »

Minos moves his monarch for the final time(probably).

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2016, 05:42:04 pm »

Courage's King is shoved into place.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2016, 06:29:56 pm »

There is a horrible finality to Minos' next move.

"Checkmate."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2016, 07:26:44 pm »

Courage looks stoic as he smashes his own King to pieces.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2016, 07:29:45 pm »

Justice just looks absolutely depressed.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2016, 07:32:50 pm »

"Methinks I just earned myself a new jester! HAHAHA! In a more respectful note, you played well."

Minos is silent... then he speaks once more:

"Now then. Although you are going to be staying with me, your friends are still proceeding on their quest, right? Time to give them the send-off!"

Minos' tail twitches, then wraps around him 3 times. With a shudder, the ground underneath Justice, Prudence, and Temperance cracks, then opens, dropping the three into the third circle of hell...

((or, chokepoint, if you don't want this ending, you can replace this with whatever flavor or whatnot you wish.))
((Good game.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2016, 07:34:06 pm »

((Suddenly an Egan appears and snaches up Courage's soul before Minos can do anything.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2016, 07:34:35 pm »

((good game. Like I said I'm terrible at chess, so I'm not really surprised at the outcome.))

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22