Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Second circle of hell!  (Read 24973 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Second circle of hell!
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2016, 06:40:41 pm »

Minos moves his Bishop.

Spoiler: Chess (click to show/hide)
((to avoid confusion: P=pawn, R=rook, N=knight, B=bishop, Q=queen, K=king, O=open space.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2016, 06:44:27 pm »

Courage moves Rook and calls a check
((to avoid confusion: P=pawn, R=rook, N=knight, B=bishop, Q=queen, K=king, O=open space.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

Rook dies.

FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2016, 07:18:43 pm »

Courage moves his knight.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knight dies.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2016, 09:04:12 pm »

Courage smashed the Bishop to dust with his pawn.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2016, 09:17:00 pm »

Pawn dies.

"Check. By the way, you can't just take my queen, she's protected by my knight..."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2016, 09:18:53 pm »

Courage mutters under his breath as moves his King back.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2016, 09:22:23 pm »

Pawn dies.

"I would ask you to forfeit and spare me the time I'm going to spend finishing the game, but seeing as you're Courage, you probably wouldn't forfeit regardless of whether or not I ask... so let us continue."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2016, 09:26:17 pm »

Courage moves a pawn forward.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2016, 09:29:29 pm »

Queen moves.

"Check."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2016, 09:31:35 pm »

Courage moves his King

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2016, 09:34:03 pm »

Pawn dies.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2016, 09:35:49 pm »

Courage's pawn smashes another to dust.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2016, 09:38:20 pm »

Yet another pawn dies.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22