Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: NO  (Read 3605 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an arms dealer (SMSG)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 04:54:55 pm »

Scope out (our / my) contacts to Kong Logistics Corporation and the World Incorporated (philanthropist organisation) if any to field contracts and gigs alike.
Right.  We need $$$.

Invest the little "piss off money" we have into the most secure and sure-thing companies into the stock market.
1+ to both

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 05:06:31 pm »

Also look into possible sources of guns we can acquire.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 05:14:40 pm »

Also look into possible sources of guns we can acquire.
We can just make them.

Lets head down to pumbing world and get some supplys.
A hack saw, some 3/4 and 1 inch pipe, a few nails and then we can get started making our first gun.
We can quicky build something like a Philippine Guerrilla Gun]http://www.guns.com/2013/04/29/richardsons-philippine-guerrilla-gun-a-gun-to-get-a-gun/]Philippine Guerrilla Gun and then try to sale it.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 08:37:00 pm »

S E C O N D | U P D A T E

Scope out (our / my) contacts to Kong Logistics Corporation and the World Incorporated (philanthropist organisation) if any to field contracts and gigs alike.
Not a good idea. No way are established companies going to allow a noob -- a liability -- to not only take profit from their gigs, but to possibly muck it up due to inexperience. You shake your head at the thought of them slicing you up slowly in a dark shed somewhere in Wisconsin because you cost them major profit. Next idea!

Right.  We need $$$.

Invest the little "piss off money" we have into the most secure and sure-thing companies into the stock market.
First thing is first: cash. As much as you can come across quickly. You get your groggy self out of bed and in front of your computer. You're gonna invest in stock. Not just any old company though! Only the most sensible and profitable ones. It might be expensive to get in, but it'll pay off in time. Deferred gratification. You narrow your scope to three companies. You can't go spending all of your 'F' you fund on stock; you have things to square away!

You click all the right stuff and do other stock-investment crap. You've chosen to invest in Kong Corp (since logistics have always interested you), Turner-Uubanks (German company that makes high-quality land and aircraft), and the Valliantheart Group (entertainment empire). What they're about isn't too important, but hey -- why not give yourself some detail? Some...exposition?

That's enough Wall Street Tycoon for one day. What's next?

Spoiler: GM Questions/Stuff (click to show/hide)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2016, 09:42:57 pm »

+1 to Funk's getting supplies and making zip guns, but let's be smart about this. We have to find a base to sell it on, first. You don't just walk down the street, offering to sell guns. We need to find out if there are any gangs that need cheap guns.
Man, this would be a lot easier to sell in the UK.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 10:50:27 pm »

+1 to Funk's getting supplies and making zip guns, but let's be smart about this. We have to find a base to sell it on, first. You don't just walk down the street, offering to sell guns. We need to find out if there are any gangs that need cheap guns.
Man, this would be a lot easier to sell in the UK.

+1 to jury rigged guns.  Once we do find a gang that is willing to buy, we have to pretend we represent a larger organisation, or else they're probably just gonna make off with our stuff and kill us.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 11:01:55 pm »

Another thing is, we should sell our ammunition in small amounts, so they have to keep coming back for more.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 11:05:05 pm »

Good idea, we're gonna really need to find a small desperate gang with barely any money.  Or maybe, a bunch of militia nuts wanting to not make any online or paper trail.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2016, 06:34:51 am »

Speaking of online, look into the dark side of the net for gun making guides or open gun contracts. Remember to lock your computer down first though. Don't want anything bad to happen because of the 'locals'.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2016, 08:49:46 am »

What about useing a gun buy back?

They give us some money for each gun and we can make a great profit.

Good idea, we're gonna really need to find a small desperate gang with barely any money.  Or maybe, a bunch of militia nuts wanting to not make any online or paper trail.
Be sure to tell them at length about the joys untraceable, unserialized, no ballistics possible, easily disposed guns.

Buy some staplers and work out how to build a trigger for  a single shot pistol like these.
You can now go back to being scared over 3D printers.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 11:24:54 am »

I'm not sure whether I should be glad this SG is my most popular one yet, or worried that you guys are so resourceful you know how to make guns using saws and staplers. I'm not even going to ask.

Extra Stuff: Update later today. But seriously, y'all are some terrorist-ass dudes, man. ^-^
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:34:41 am by Lermfish »

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 02:49:43 pm »

please I once milled a couple of Ar-15 out of would and stamp steel, it isn't that hard. Speaking of that we should look up instructions on how to produce things like AK and AR online and get a proper workshop going.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 09:37:10 pm »

T H I R D | U P D A T E

+1 to Funk's getting supplies and making zip guns, but let's be smart about this. We have to find a base to sell it on, first. You don't just walk down the street, offering to sell guns. We need to find out if there are any gangs that need cheap guns. Man, this would be a lot easier to sell in the UK.
+1 to jury rigged guns.  Once we do find a gang that is willing to buy, we have to pretend we represent a larger organisation, or else they're probably just gonna make off with our stuff and kill us.

Time to get a move-on. Seeing as how you start with nothing, you have to make your own capital. Opening your laptop, you search for "cheap homemade guns with simple assembly". You get some bunk results, but one hit in particular brings you to the "Richardson's Philippine Guerilla Gun". You're drawn in by one of the article's comments by a user under the name 'Funk'. They claim that you only need a hack saw, some pipe and nails. Maybe a little wood here and there according to a picture of this weapon. Supplies you can by at any Home Depot, and have no one think anything of it.

You spend a little time skimming the rest of the article, which explains the history of the Philippine guerrillas and how the guerilla gun is "the gun to get a gun" and all that. "Necessity is the mother of invention", you mutter to yourself before clicking the red 'X' at the top right of the page. You're in the shower and out the door before rush hour. You're headed to the Home Emporium to grab yourself enough materials for 100 of these guns.

You reach your apartment without any incident. The worst you had to deal with at Home Emporium was a few "wtf" expressions on the faces of other shoppers. To be fair, you're a short, frail, attractive woman walking around a home improvement store with a cart filled with pipe, wood, nails and nothing else. You were wearing heels for Christ's sake!

You're new to this, so assembling 100 of these bad boys takes longer than you were hoping, but you finish when evening arrives. The guns look formidable, but fairly intimidating. You wonder if you can maybe develop these into something of a higher tier in the future. Well, now you have something to work with. You're on your way to becoming an arms dealer, kid!

> Sell these guns to the government. Maybe a buyback will result in a profit. Seeing as how these are essentially shotguns made for less than one-hundred dollars, turning a profit should be cake.

> Sell these guns to any local gangs or militias. These groups might not want to play Home Emporium Warfare at first, but once they see what these guns and do and realise how untraceable they are, a reconsideration might be in order.

> Make a custom suggestion.

((Okay. Update out. Glad you're all enjoying this. Let me know how I can improve if you feel so inclined.))

Spoiler: LaxrTech (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Resources (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 09:58:45 pm by Lermfish »

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 10:16:17 pm »

While I would prefer selling to the government I doubt they're going to buy some homemade guns since they can buy, you know, real guns.

Sell the weapons to local Militias and Gangs so we can get enough profits to start making real weaponry.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2016, 02:20:25 am »

Do we even have ammo for these things? 

+1 to the above, tentatively.  But first, remember what Kelly Jackson knows about any gangs or militias in the local area.  If necessary, look them up at an internet cafe, so our search history isn't traceable.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 [2] 3