Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 142311 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV, Round 0 (8/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1230 on: March 04, 2017, 11:04:34 pm »

"Herzog zombie'd at us.  Am currently hiding in..."

Inspect contents of cupboard for Thornhill stuff.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 05, 2017, 12:59:37 pm »

Grin, and pick up the gun.

"The philosophy can wait. Now, it's time to kill some sons of bitches!"

Charge up the stairs, let loose a Canary Cry. Kill sons of bitches zombies, preferably with claws and not bullets.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 05, 2017, 01:20:23 pm »

I have an idea. When all the zombies in the room are dead, place the Item Storage chest down in a good position, and play the 'something happened in the dungeon' jingle from TLOZ. As someone's opening it, continuously play the rising sets of four notes that precede the 'you got an item' jingle, and when someone gets the item and (hopefully) raises it above their head, play the 'you got an item' jingle. If this works, we'll have a useful item, whether it's a small key, bombs, a key item, or so on. MAYBE a piece of heart or all-purpose bottle or something.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 05, 2017, 01:23:34 pm »

I have an idea. When all the zombies in the room are dead, place the Item Storage chest down in a good position, and play the 'something happened in the dungeon' jingle from TLOZ. As someone's opening it, continuously play the rising sets of four notes that precede the 'you got an item' jingle, and when someone gets the item and (hopefully) raises it above their head, play the 'you got an item' jingle. If this works, we'll have a useful item, whether it's a small key, bombs, a key item, or so on. MAYBE a piece of heart or all-purpose bottle or something.
Assist with this, if it's feasible.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 05, 2017, 01:30:28 pm »

Assist with this, if it's feasible.
You can be the one who opens the chest. Remember to hold it above your head, spinning slowly mid-air, as you look up, and to lean into the chest before you pull out the item.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 05, 2017, 05:42:10 pm »

Hand my banjo to TheBiggerFish(or someone else if they're opening it). Assist with the item chest plan by playing my guitar.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 06, 2017, 07:49:12 am »

I continued to, with the help of my soldiers, deal with the flesh eating annoyances that where trying to eat and kill everyone, hoping that we would cut them down like wheat to a scythe.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 06, 2017, 10:57:19 am »

"Agh! That stings!"

Fallacy gets back up, then charges back up the stairs, aiming to turn the zombie into mincemeat with repeated bat strikes.

((... no bonuses for me? No strength bonus, no baseball/cricket bonus?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 06, 2017, 11:47:00 am »

"Agh! That stings!"

Fallacy gets back up, then charges back up the stairs, aiming to turn the zombie into mincemeat with repeated bat strikes.

((... no bonuses for me? No strength bonus, no baseball/cricket bonus?))

Wait, didn't I....and the cycle continues. Next turn, I'll put that in.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 06, 2017, 08:42:57 pm »

just in case I never did before: PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 07, 2017, 08:08:27 pm »

Search the room. Once Herzog is found, initiate murder.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 07, 2017, 09:39:15 pm »

((New turn will come soon. In the meantime...))

Forum Runners 2: Part One
Round 0: Contestants of Contempt
The Hiztrata Conduit, The Void
Dark, Cloudy, 7/23/2016

As a Rift opens up in the Void, it's deep purple color bearing down demented light into the eyes of the contestants, two figures pop out and into the snow and dark ash covering the landscape. Both Zombies, one with blue eyes and one with green eyes, with digital nametag bracelets attached to their wrists, the now undead S34N1C and CrazyAbe stand up to see the new realm. A deep blue sky covers a snow covered forest, with a large purple Rift in space-time floating through the air, with screams emerging from it. Coming up from behind, the two turn to see another Zombie, his eyes red with half his body turned into cybernetics. Fire courses and burns through his body, as his jaw moves to create speech, his voice raspy and choked. "Thought the Chronomancers said something about you. I'm Pyrotech, Voidric Lord of Undead Fire. According to them, and that Realm Hopper who gave me your instructions, you are tasked with liberating some souls from the Maw up there. I was also told to warn you to be careful. Void's not a nice place, and it's especially not a nice time for a Kurse.". Walking off with fire under his feet, they look up with narrowed eyes and clenched fists as a voice rings out...

"CONTESTANTS...ACT NOW!"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 07, 2017, 10:59:09 pm »

I go towards the objective and scout it out, keeping out of sight if possible.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 08, 2017, 09:58:55 am »

I Stumble towards the objective, looking for possible threats and explosives.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 08, 2017, 11:38:12 am »

((No, the year isn't a mistake. I'll explain why in the next turn.))

Forum Runners 2: Chapter One
Round I: A Bit of Recon
The Hiztrata Conduit, The Void
Dark, Cloudy, 7/23/2026

Both S34N1C and crazyabe, adjusting to their new, decaying bodies, stumble towards the objective to scope it out, though different scopes. S34N1C looks to the Maw, checking to see exactly what it is. [1] The sheer brilliance of the light, plus the horror of thousands, if not millions of dead souls screaming and crying as though reliving their last moments, cause S34N1C to turn away with his eyes closed. Crazyabe, on the other hand, checks the place for threats. [6] He spots three different kinds of potential detriments: Translucent, blue ghosts that appear passive to his eyes. Creatures made of green, blue, and purple plasma of various shapes and sizes [6] that he intuitively thinks are called the Androzi. Finally, a woman, not undead, but human, drinking tea as she watches the Maw with a fond smile. "Madam Vinchinzi. Voidric Lord. Don't mess with her.", Pyrotech's gravelly voice growls out behind him as he looks on.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 106