Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146617 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #885 on: September 10, 2016, 06:13:50 pm »

"Nice job, Fish.  Congratulations."

Toss thermal detonator into centre of room in a celebratory manner.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: September 10, 2016, 06:15:24 pm »

Well, I'm relatively satisfied with this outcome.

Healing lightning on Luke. Then use my bacta on myself.

"Good work everyone. Keep me safe while I heal all right?"

It is the epilogue, so while this would probably be two actions normally why not. A huge part of me wants to bust a rap about how we killed Vader, but A: I got nuffin and B: I'm dying a little here so no time. So, what happens to the rest of us I wonder.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 10, 2016, 06:29:00 pm »

Depends.

Guess I should go ahead and ask, who wants to return for Chapter Three?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 10, 2016, 06:29:31 pm »

*Raises hand so hard it dislocates my shoulder*
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 10, 2016, 06:33:00 pm »

I'd prefer to return as is. These articles are pretty good. But even if its just going to be a different me with different articles, I'm still in.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 10, 2016, 06:36:21 pm »

I'd prefer to return as is. These articles are pretty good. But even if its just going to be a different me with different articles, I'm still in.

Eh, you'll see.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:15:33 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 10, 2016, 07:54:16 pm »

Depends.

Guess I should go ahead and ask, who wants to return for Chapter Three?
Meeeeee!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 10, 2016, 08:19:49 pm »

Chapter THREEEEEEEEE!!!
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 10, 2016, 10:14:55 pm »

Im going till i get my three wishes to come true.

Also roll to dodge the thermal detonator and have my demons go stab whatever the fuck they want that isn't me.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 11, 2016, 01:09:15 am »

((You know, I just realized TBF's wish is more like three wishes. One for the Machine, one for the added multiverse functionality, and one for the additional protection from harm. Four if you count the added resources that aren't inherently part of the machine. I wonder if the Operator will let him get away with it.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: September 11, 2016, 01:19:59 am »

Just googled the show, really need to figure out where to watch it, Netflix Australia doesn't have it :(

Now I just need to figure out what constitutes indirect hostile action....
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 11, 2016, 01:34:07 am »

((You know, I just realized TBF's wish is more like three wishes. One for the Machine, one for the added multiverse functionality, and one for the additional protection from harm. Four if you count the added resources that aren't inherently part of the machine. I wonder if the Operator will let him get away with it.))
((ssssssssh))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 11, 2016, 01:41:05 am »

((ssssssssh))

???...Didn't think of that...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 11, 2016, 07:07:09 am »

((ssssssssh))

???...Didn't think of that...
((sssssssssh))
Sigtext

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 11, 2016, 11:49:12 am »

The epilogue will come as soon as it can, followed by the Demon vs Hawk individual chapters, followed by the intermission, then Chapter Three.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 106