Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146595 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #840 on: September 03, 2016, 08:55:52 am »

((I liked the expo dump. Plenty of good information, and nice scene setting. Although I feel like that turn might have burnt through all my 1s, 2s, 9s, and 10s :p))
I liked it. If people aren't invested in the story, skipping it doesn't matter too much, and if you're interested in the lore (and I am), it definitely enhances the experience.

Wow! Thank you, that's really nice to say. I'm honestly glad that my writing's actually pretty good. I guess that someday, I should write stories, be they with characters and settings I love as a fan, or the characters and worlds I make on my own. So, I'm glad you guys are enjoying this. I don't know if I'll ever stop with the questioning, but if it helps, it helps.

New turn will either be soon (like today), or tomorrow. It all depends on when I can get it done.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 03, 2016, 08:37:42 pm »

Chapter Two: The Battle of Hoth
Match Three: Elimination
Round Fourteen: Darkened Psyche
Echo Base, Hoth VI, Hoth System
Evening, Snowstorm (Calm), 42 Months ABY (On Earth, 7/19/2016)

As the cold winter air surrounds the Wiki-Warriors, the frost biting any exposed skin as they peer into the dark abyss that the inside of Echo Base has become. Despite the darkness, the purple flame surrounding them burns brightly, providing an element of intimidating terror that no one could explain. At the sight of the creepy atmosphere, BiggerFish puts his left foot back slightly, ready to leave and grab reinforcements if needed. Despite that, BiggerFish still stays still, turning his body to the left slightly to meet face to face with PirateJoe, the both of them peering down to the base from their perch of a cliff face, the inky black still unnerving them. Fish pulls his Gatling Blaster out, examining the rotating barrels and the magazine of 100 plasma rounds, before passing it to PirateJoe, a sizable weight being taken off of one man and onto the other. At that, Joe simply says "Thanks.", to which BiggerFish's response is nothing more then a nod. He places his feet upon the snowy slope, and before long, begins sliding down. Meeting up with all except Joe, Demon, Hawk, Abstract and Porkins, he looks inside to the same sobering absence of color he saw earlier, the only thoughts in his mind being those of violence as he thinks about his quarry: the former Anakin Skywalker himself...Darth Vader.

Taking the heavy black Gatling Blaster in his hands puts a weight upon the hands and shoulders of PirateJoe, but he still takes the large gun given to him by his ally. He pulls it to his back, it's weight causing some discomfort as he feels the snowy cliff crack under his new found weight, yet the fact that it doesn't break isn't surprising to him, possibly due to BiggerFish carrying double the amount of this. Taking his feet to the same slope, he begins sliding down quite quickly to the even ground. As he slows to a dead stop on the ground below, he takes striding steps to the rest of the group, eyeing not just the Wiki-Warriors, but also Izzik and Dretch, who stop in place only to look at PirateJoe with shock in their body language. Joe holds out his left index finger before crooking it, a common gesture made to bring someone over. Izzik and Dretch walk forward, only stopping in front of Joe. Joe crouches down, and tells them their orders. "Alright, guys. Here's what I need you to do. Our final target is in that base, and he's wearing this black, body covering armor, with a respirator attached to his mask and chestpiece. But be careful. He has a red laser sword that can't be stopped by anything. Well, some things can stop it, but you aren't Lightsaber proof. Go on, do me proud.". At that, Izzik and Dretch nod, Dretch's open smile bearing more teeth then humans even have as he accepts the order, before they both run into the base. At that, Joe walks towards NRDL, Fish, and Sir Intrigue, his weight now only barely unencumbered as he waits for Izzik and Dretch to find and defeat Vader, which shouldn't be difficult at all...

Realizing the situation at stake, and with the smell of the cooking corpses providing a nauseating scent, NRDL unslings his Sten rifle, before pulling out his first spare magazine. He puts the long metallic cylinder into the loading port in the side of the gun, hearing a click as he locks it in place, before pulling a bolt back, chambering the first bullet of the mag. Slinging that back, he checks the ammo of his rifle, only seeing one plasma bolt missing from the magazine. Nodding his head at that, he holds it out in front of him, pointing the barrel into the base as he steps inside of now unnerving fortress. He turns his head quickly around, peering around the open hanger which now resembles ancient ruins with the amount of damage done. He peers into the main base of operations, numerous computers and machines dotting the area, in an attempt to find Darth Vader. [3] His eyes have not yet adjusted to the misleading lack of light inside, however, and even if Vader is there, which he doesn't know, he wouldn't see his black armor blending in to the similar coloration of the room. Remaining still, he considers the coast clear before taking a step forward, the only noise heard being the flames close to him and the creaking of metal as he steps forward.

At the sight of his ally grabbing his Blaster Rifle and heading into the ruins still currently known as Echo Base, Sir Intrigue stares into the abyss with a somber expression on his face as he feels the weight of every Rebel soldier who just lost their lives. Stepping back a few inches, he clasps his hands together before opening them, blue lightning surging back and forth between his fingers as he prepares to heal anyone who meets him, save for people named Digital Demon.

Porkins runs after the other three, trepidation causing her to shake as she prepares to see what's become of Echo Base. When they arrive over the cliff-face, Luke and Han stare at Echo Base with an expression of someone who just saw their loved...ones...die...moving on. Luke begins sprinting towards the Base, yelling for people like Leia as he bolts towards the door. Before long, he meets face to face with his new allies, each one looking at Luke with an expression of hurt and sympathy. Han runs a hand through his hair, quietly expressing his condolences before turning to Chewie and Porkins and saying, "I've got a bad feeling about this. There's no way that Vader did this on his own. Come on!", before he and Chewie slide down one of the snowy slopes. Before long, Porkins finds herself sliding down as well, the fun of having a slide contrasting with the grim situation. She runs up next to Luke, who is being held back from entering by Sir Intrigue who is telling him not to go in. After successfully restraining him, he turns to the group and says, "Now that everyone's here, how are we going to take on Vader?", an expression longing for answers plastered on his face. Before long, Han and Chewie also arrive, and, with the Wiki-Warriors, prepare to enter the base.

Blood drips down the arm of DigitalDemon, the three pronged spear violently stabbed into it by his own volition. Feeling pain shoot through his arm, he looks up to the bloodsoaked face of Hawk, the blood forming a makeshift crimson mask as it drips out of the man's nose. With hatred in his voice, Demon says, "Of course you'd say that.", before wrapping his right hand around the silver trident. Before long, Demon begins his attempt to pull it out, feeling obvious weakness on account of this turn of events. [8-2] Despite an obvious problem with it being stabbed into his arm, he manages to pull it out anyway. Once it's out, he stops feeling the weakness in his body, the brunt of his self inflicted attack stunning him a bit. Despite this, Demon still rises to his feet, unevenly standing to accommodate his left arm, before he charges right for Hawk's chest! [8 v 7+2] Despite Demon trying his hardest to succeed with the attack, his lack of experience with the weaponry, and armed combat in general, causes him to miss, and only tear the cloth off of Hawk's right arm, leaving the limb exposed to the elements.

Hawk calmly steps out of the way of Demon's assault, with what should have been a calm escape being interrupted by the sound of tearing cloth. He looks down at his right arm, now bare and exposed to the cold air, leaving him to instantly feel the wind bite at his flesh. At this, Hawk stares at Demon with the same look of anger, before replacing with a smile that bore into Demon's soul, the kind of smile that screams out in psychotic glee at what he's about to do. Hawk pulls out his Buffout and carefully reads the label. He thinks back to when he last had Buffout. It was right at the beginning of the Assault, he remembers. Still unsure if that'll prevent addiction, he quickly runs through his head that he has nothing to lose by doing this. Downing the last few tablets he has, he stands stock still for a few seconds, waiting for a second. He carefully latches onto his lead pipe, before beginning to shake slightly. He begins laughing in an insane rage as he roughly grabs his lead pipe with a tight grip. After coming down from that power fantasy, he stares at DigitalDemon for what is only, approximately, 4.3 seconds before he suddenly charges at the formerly pacifistic Wiki-Warrior. [6+2 v 6] In accordance with returning the favor in his last seconds of sanity, Hawk slams the lead pipe against Demon's nose, the sound of skin breaking and cartilage rending sends a chill down the spine of everyone who listens to it. Demons falls onto the ground, feeling blood drip onto his fingers as he looks up to Hawk, the insane Wiki-Warrior stating his mockery with, "At least it's more sensible than befriending your enemies... Quadborg, set him on fire.", the taunting words causing Demon to look up with a crushed expression...before the command causes him to flinch in fear.

((Auto'd 2)) Abstract tries his hardest to get in the way of the struggle. But alas, he isn't able to stop a fight like this.

Beirus stares at the being in front of him, the realization setting in...which causes him to begin laughing in a deranged manner, his eyes denoting the man's psyche dying right in front of whatever eyes may still be watching. At this, the Operator ceases the glowing of his eyes, staring at Beirus with a single eyebrow raised in confusion. His laugh goes into a higher pitch, the sound of his sanity snapping echoing through the ruins. He calms down quickly, breathing hard before turning back to the being in front of him. After seeing the expression on the Operator's stolen face, Beirus says, "Break me? I've already done that. I killed millions without a thought for my own principles, purely out of hurt at a betrayal I knew was inevitable. I compromised my morals when all I wanted to do was save everyone and stop the destruction. I know my inner demons, Operator, and you aren't one of them. And you, like most megalomaniacal beings, seem to forget that a pawn can become the strongest piece on the board. So keep piggybacking on with the Maw and Legion. But know this. If you do destroy everything, all the people that would commit atrocities on eachother, everything until nothing is left in this universe, nothing to harm itself, to harm others...well then I guess I win too.". Before the Operator can even reply, Beirus chuckles in that same higher pitch, the demented smile complementing the atmosphere. "You know, since you mentioned nobody else would come here, this is probably a great place for my phylactery. Right where you can reach it to kill me. But you wouldn't do that, would you? Not if I am a pawn in this apocalypse, as you claim. Unless you think that is supposed to be my fate, just so you can presumably pull my soul from the Maw like I assume you did with the others that came back.", he finishes after calming down, causing him to wait for the response of the Operator. To his surprise, the Operator actually begins to laugh, and to his shock and horror, the Maw seems to laugh too. Both the Maw and the Operator begin out and out laughing, the menacing tones of their amusement complemented by what sounds like millions upon billions of souls laughing alongside the two. "We see. You haven't missed the point...but at this point, it was vague. That's all we will say about that front. However, we are not megalomaniacal. Megalomaniacs want power. They want strength. Look up. We already have that power. We already have that strength. What we're waiting for is a chance to use it. We understand that you are strong...that's why you're a pawn. You will not help us willingly, we know that. Yet, it is action that drives all humans. You may not help us, but we can use you. You know that. That's why you mentioned winning when this Earth dies. You know that your actions will drive something to it's logical end.", he says after it finishes it's laughing fit. He steps towards Beirus, whose hand is outstretched in fear and hostility. "You're right, by the way. You could make your Phylactery here, and judging by the Philosopher's Stone incident, you could take our souls, the Maw's souls, possibly even Legion's souls. We cannot kill you..."...before grabbing Beirus's throat with it's right hand, it's eyes glowing bright purple again. "...yet. You are a pawn because you have your precious information, and you'll take it to the grave. You need to die, of course. You have a point...", it says as a Rift opens up over the snow, a bright white vortex appearing under Beirus. "But this part of the Void is our domain. And besides, a Catholic Alchemist would certainly know that God would weep at seeing three Phylacteries.". At this, the Operator tries to throw Beirus into the Rift, Beirus using his Aether Manipulation to help. [10 v. 2] Despite his efforts, the Operator still sends Beirus through the Rift, throwing him through the vortex as his mind warps. When the Rift tapers out, it's over a snowbank, causing Beirus to fall into snow. Landing in the soft, white blanket, all it does is serve to unnerve Beirus further, as a question passes through his mind. "Three Phylacteries? What?..."

Ara and the Rebels rush over to Digital Demon and Hawk, and try their hardest to get them to stop. Despite this, the cyborg known as Triborg wordlessly moves them out of the way, it's appearance actually changing as it moves. It becomes red, with it's head changing to a different piece. Two flamethrowers appear on it's wrists, and before anyone can react, he points them directly at Demon, both of them charging up with a red, vibrant glow. [5 v 6] Despite his injuries, Demon moves out of the way as a large cone of fire melts it's way through the snow, causing everyone to step back a fair bit. Demon stands up, and smirks as he tries to think of a way out of this.

Izzik and Dretch walk through Echo Base, passing NRDL in their quest, and make it through to the main fortification. While inside, they search around for the description of their quarry, trying to find him for their master. [3] Unfortunately, even demons can't see in the dark without Magic, and thus they cannot cast their gaze to find Vader. Even if they could, they wouldn't see an attack coming...
----------------
BSN: Here's a traditional joke. What do you call a Love Potion? A ship in a bottle! ...Yes, it's terrible. Laugh anyway.

I don't think I have anything to say other then...hey, Beirus! You got some questions? Ask 'em.

-----------
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LordPorkins (Beirus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DigitalDemon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 03, 2016, 08:43:03 pm »

"That wasn't Vader at all.  It was the evil at the heart of the Wiki-Wars."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 03, 2016, 09:31:51 pm »

Try and find a light source, regardless of whether I find one, search for Vader.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 03, 2016, 09:44:27 pm »

Using the power of all guns in the left for dead universe having flashlight attachments I started to search for vader with my demonic minions...I really should start calling them by there names.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 04, 2016, 04:01:22 am »

"Looks like you missed, hotshot."

Grab the trident once more, and attempt to stab Hawk in the chest once more.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 04, 2016, 04:35:18 pm »

Hey, TBF? Is all you want to do the dialogue, or do you want an action? You can just do dialogue, I just want to make sure so that I don't do something you don't want me to do.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 04, 2016, 05:35:26 pm »

"He might've missed, but I'm about to do some more cosmetic surgery on you."

Parry the trident with my pipe and smack Demon in the face once again.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 04, 2016, 10:54:44 pm »

Search for Vader with the rest.

"Well, now or never. If any of you run into trouble, yell as loud as you can."
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 06, 2016, 08:42:46 am »

Bumping for the new turn, which will come at some point tomorrow. So, get ready for more...whatever you're getting ready for, I guess.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 06, 2016, 09:06:08 am »

Hey, TBF? Is all you want to do the dialogue, or do you want an action? You can just do dialogue, I just want to make sure so that I don't do something you don't want me to do.
If I can shoot the Operator do so.  If I can shoot Vader do so.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 06, 2016, 06:20:19 pm »

"Couldn't even take me back to the helicopter. Jackass." Beirus mutters.

Rift to the helicopter.

Porkins: Find Vader through the Force, then go get him.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 07, 2016, 06:11:49 pm »

Chapter Two: The Battle of Hoth
Match Three: Elimination
Round Fifteen: Search for a Sith Lord
Echo Base, Hoth VI, Hoth System
Evening, Snowstorm (Calm), 42 Months ABY (On Earth, 7/19/2016)

One would think staring into what was once the bastion of hope, and only seeing the inky black abyss that drives mortal men insane would cause the Wiki-Warriors to flee. Instead, as BiggerFish thinks about his quarry, he instead distances the black void, and instead distances the future from the past. As he thinks about the young boy that was Anakin Skywalker, he instead brushes that off to a vision of the Operator's silhouette, muttering "That wasn't Vader at all. It was the evil at the heart of the Wiki-Wars." under his breath, leaving the memory of Anakin behind and replacing it with that black mask. As he shudders, possibly due to the cold or the visage of the man he's about to kill, he walks into Echo Base and makes his way to NRDL's side, before searching the darkness for the Sith Lord. [6-2 (Darkness)] Despite trying his best to become accustomed to the darkness, he cannot see Vader's mask, armor, or even his boots. Sighing slightly, he steps into the control center, deactivated terminals dotting each table like the remnants of an evacuation effort, which BiggerFish believes happened. Sitting down at a chair, he turns to his head to the left to look out for anyone as he prepares to go to wherever Vader went off too.

Believing that the darkness is merely caused by a power failure isn't too much of a stretch, but as he looks to BiggerFish sitting down and staring into the dark, potentially to adjust to see better in the dark, NRDL turns his head left and right, seeking something to brighten the base up. To do so, he looks for any generators or light sources, making sure not damage anything in the dark. [9-2] He successfully eyes a generator, and walks towards it. After pressing only 2 buttons, the area around the terminals lights up, BiggerFish flinching as he wasn't expecting that. Looking down the hanger bay to see more darkness far off, they both see that it might have been an emergency generator. Turning back to the immediate danger, they look towards the immediate area to try and find Vader. [4] Though they do look closely, they can't see Vader anywhere, meaning that beside the immediate comfort of the light, their search hasn't mattered up to that point. Still, as they stand in the white glow, they feel relief that Vader isn't there, as the resulting battle will not be pretty.

As he looks to the lights flickering on inside of Echo Base, PirateJoe looks down at his gun's now unused flashlight before sighing quietly and heading inside of the base, the tapping of his shoes against the metal being a fresh change of pace from the near limitless amount of snow. As he walks in, his eyes quickly adjust to the interior light before he turns the corner through the terminal room and looks down the corridor to see Izzik and Dretch looking around. He runs up to them, asking for results, and become dismayed when it turns out that they have no idea where Vader is. The three of them begin working together, looking through the light and the darkness to see if they can find Vader. [3+2] They don't see Vader exactly, but looking through a side door, they vaguely see a faint silhouette calmly and slowly walk away from the door, leading to figure entering the room. At that, the 3 of them quietly rush to the door, and attempt to search for Vader inside. [2+2] Unfortunately, despite running inside of the room and checking, the figure appears to have entered through another door to the right of the first one, leading through to the armory. At that, PirateJoe stays put, though Izzik and Dretch begin inching closer to the door.

Sir Intrigue looks over the horizon, the blue lightning fading from his hands as he sees no one appear over the hill. Looking back at the now brightened ruins, he steps inside the once peaceful base of the Rebels, sighing at it's replacement as a barren site for the corpses of his allies. Stepping through the terminal room and greeting NRDL and Fish, it doesn't take long for him to go down the same hallway Joe went through, and it takes an even shorter time for Joe to pull him into the room. Joe begins filling him in on the situation with, "Person, or Intrigue, whatever. I think Vader's in the Armory. There's a light on in there, so you can look if you want.", saying so quietly to make sure that if it is Vader, he doesn't hear the words spilling out of PirateJoe's mouth. Sir Intrigue looks through the door to try and find Vader. [8] He does see Vader...as he walks through the same door.

Music!

Rocking out from the shadows comes the Sith Lord, his black cape flowing and waving in the air as he steps forward. His black mask is as intimidating in person as it is on screen, as is his black armor. He stands at 6'7", and has an terrifying visage as he steps forward. He stops in place for a second, before the familiar sound of him breathing echoes through the room as his red lightsaber lights up. Sir Intrigue's first response is to attempt to yell out for help. [1] Not only does the yell hitch in his throat, but Vader reacts to that by automatically throwing his Lightsaber at Sir Intrigue, forgoing the Force Choke as a result of multiple enemies. [2+2 (Saber Combat) v 10+1] Sir Intrigue dodges, and takes that as an attack of opportunity by pulling his AA-12 out and firing it at Vader. [8+3 v 4+3] He fires a single shot, 9 pellets shooting out of the gun as the discarded shell breaks away from the gun. The pellets strike through Vader's left arm and chest, doing significant damage. For starters, the armor becomes compromised, meaning shots to the chest will go straight on. His left arm takes the brunt of the pellets, though, the compromised armor causing the arm to get a large amount of Buckshot through it. His left arm hangs limply, though all that does is make it so that he can only use his Lightsaber. At that, Sir Intrigue takes a step back, wanting to stay out of Vader's line of destruction.

[2] Factors like the walls and the location make it so that no one except those in the room hear the shot.

Lady Porkins rushes into Echo Base, her mind racing as she looks around the area. Stopping in the terminal room, she attempts to use the Force to find Vader. [3] Despite trying to get a hold on Vader's location, she is unable to get a hold on Vader's location, presumably because of Vader's power.

One would think the sight of his own blood would cause DigitalDemon to, at the very least, have a hint of fear and trepidation to prevent future injuries. Despite this, the determined face of Demon paints a different picture as a bit of fire calmly burns next to him. Despite blood flowing down his arm and pain shooting up his nerves, Demon doesn't show any discomfort as he raises the trident back up. He leans back, and says, "Looks like you missed, hotshot.", putting emphasis on the pun as he speaks with a clear voice. At Hawk's reaction being a sane groan, however, Demon's blood boils a bit before he charges forward, readying the Trident for a killing blow. [4 v 6+2] The torso of the Robe prove tougher then the arm, however, as while the Trident stabs into the robe, it's protective padding stops it from compromising or dealing damage. Demon looks at this with a look of surprise on his face, before looking back at the Trident with confusion. Hawk then parries it away, causing Demon to take a step back in surprise.

At this, Hawk merely stands there with an insane grin, the drugs close to finishing but still giving him a boost. Hawk leans his head to the left, waiting for Demon to look him in the eye. Demon looks up to Hawk's face, noticing the deranged look that the pupil and iris give off as both eyes stare into Demon's soul. Hawk finally attempts something by trying to charge towards him, pipe in hand! [1+2 v 2] The pipe lightly smacks Demon's cheek, causing some pain and discomfort, but only slight. Demon looks at Hawk with a look of exasperation, but due to proximity, nothing stops Hawk from trying it again! [3+2 v 1] This time, Hawk slams the pipe into Demon's cheek, causing Demon to step back as broken skin leads to even more blood. Hawk tries to keep going, but the drugs finally wind down as Hawk merely stands there with a content look on his face. Demon also stands there, unsure of what to do.

((Auto'd 3)) Abstract, in surprise, also stops moving, though aiming his cannon at everyone.

In the cold of the familiar planet, Beirus's exasperation stand very obvious. As he trudges through heavy snow, he begins muttering to himself. "Couldn't even take me back to the helicopter. Jackass.", he quietly says to himself, his teeth chattering slightly as he walks. Suddenly, he remembers just what he can do, and thus attempts to Rift his way back to the Helicopter. [2+2] He gets a Rift created, but he has no idea where it goes. Still, he finds it better then nothing, and passes through. Immediately, he feels a familiar headache as he mind goes through and warps as time and space pass around him. While in the Rift, he tries to change it's trajectory. He does, after all, want to stay within the same timeline. [9+2] He not only gets the trajectory correct, but manages to adjust his mind to the Rift's power. He feels a calm sense as he finally exits back to the Helicopter. The first thing he sees is Jaws's reaction to absolute magic in front of him. "It's been 3 years. How and why...", to which Beirus turns to see Veronica and Jess locked in quite the kiss, the two of them lost in their own little world as they do so. Beirus clears his throat, leading to the two of them breaking the kiss and backing away from eachother. Veronica's reaction is slightly mellow embarrassment, a red glow on her cheeks as she continues her drink. Jess...isn't like himself at all. No angst, or even sociopathy. He has the biggest grin on his face, satisfied that even after 3 years...it was worth it. He looks up to Beirus, and says, "Oh! Beirus. What's up, man? What happened while you were away?", leading Beirus to assume that this was Jess at his sanest...when he was closest to James...

Triborg stares at the stare down between Hawk and Demon before quietly switching yet again. His armor turns bright yellow and his headpiece changes into that of a more beaked appearance. Triborg steps behind Demon, before opening his chest cavity up. A buzzsaw emerges from it, clean and metallic as every other piece of Triborg, before said cyborg lunges it at Demon. [3 v 2] The saw scrapes Demon's left arm, causing even more pain to shoot through it. Gasping and yelling, he turns to Triborg to see a bleeding scratch on the back of his left arm, causing him to look at Triborg with an expression of pure hate. Triborg then attempts to drop a bomb through his chest cavity. [4 v 4] But Demon merely grabs it before it can be primed. Now, Demon is holding a bomb that he can use, and options pass through his head as he thinks about the bomb exploding...

Izzik and Dretch both attempt to stop the merciless Darth Vader, Izzik going first due to his speed. [7 v 1] Izzik stabs through the compromised armor, with quite a bit of blood pouring out of each hole. Dretch then tries to deal damage, waiting for Izzik to pull the Trident out before trying to claw at Vader. [5+2 v 10] Vader not only dodges the attack, but uses that as an opportunity to attack! [10+3 (Lightsaber Master) v 5] Vader stabs right through Dretch, causing the Demon to stop his attack. After Vader pulls the hot plasma out of Dretch's body, the demon collapses to his knees.

Vader, due to being a master of Lightsaber combat, attempts to attack each member of the Wiki-Warriors in the room with him. [9+3 v 7] First, he stabs through Dretch again, causing the demon to fall onto it's face in pain. As it howls, Vader stops before continuing to see if his arm still works. [1+1 (Good Defense)] His arm continues to hand limp, dangling lifelessly off of Vader's shoulder. Due to this, he goes to Izzik next. [7+3 v 10] Demon materials work well against Lightsabers, though, as Izzik parries Vader's Lightsaber, attempting an attack of his own. [1 v 3] Vader parries that blow before kicking Izzik out of the way. He goes after PirateJoe next, still calm and collected despite everything that's happened. [2+3 v 7] Joe dodges out of the way before grabbing Izzik and Dretch, and running out of the room. Vader quickly holsters the Lightsaber before waving his right hand over the door, closing it and auto locking it. Which leaves the good Sir, who Vader walks calmly towards while igniting his Saber. [7+3 v 7+1] Sir Intrigue raises a hand up to stop Vader, only for light to pass over his fingers, causing him to feel pain before simply not feeling them at all. Looking down, he sees that his index and middle fingers on his right hand has been cut off, with both of them rolling around on the ground. At that, Sir Intrigue merely screams, hoping to get help. [8] To which Luke, Han, and Chewie hear thanks to PirateJoe's help. Luke tries to open the door with the Force, [4+2] though he does unlock it, something's keeping it closed. Perhaps it's trepidation, or Vader's interference...
-------------
BSN: You guys were lucky! I don't know what to say to that.

I was thinking about something I would like some input on. Do you like the current system of the game as it is now, or do you want something more freeform, with some wiggle room like in TCM's game. It's an odd question, but I am curious. That's all.

Also, I'll try to get better at writing Jess and Veronica, since...well, you read it. ...You did read that part, didn't you?

----------
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LordPorkins (Beirus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DigitalDemon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Darth Vader (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 07, 2016, 06:16:41 pm »

SHOOT.  VADER.  WITH METAL BULLETS BECAUSE THEY'LL ONLY GET TURNED INTO SUPERHEATED METAL BULLETS IF HE BLOCKS.
Sigtext

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 07, 2016, 07:00:13 pm »

Prime the bomb, charging at Hawk with grenade and trident at the ready. Don't focus on survival, just get the bomb next to Hawk, and blow him up.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 106