Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146472 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #480 on: June 23, 2016, 12:32:00 am »

@TBF: Yeah, no one really would be that calm. There shall be some anger next turn, but he's being jovial. I guess he thinks there must be a really good reason, though whether or not Wiki Warriors is a good reason depends.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 23, 2016, 12:41:36 am »

Iiiiiiiii don't think ANY nation would take having foreign soldiers operating openly on their soil and SHOOTING PEOPLE without even the slightest warning or preapproval or joint treaties or military bases or any sort of REASON so calmly.

Pretty sure that's just how British people are. "Ah, you fancy some collateral damage do you, mate?"

Helicopter is to keep shooting on TBF while Cobra stabs his ass many times. Cobra can put that Auto-Shotgun to work too if that would be more effective.

Wave down the Fighter Planes from flying off just now.

Russians will continue to Russian.

"Mr. Prime Minister, I have not ordered any troops to your country. If they are there, they are not acting under my control."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2016, 01:05:10 am »

((Where's my +2 to Alchemy? If it would make a difference.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 23, 2016, 01:09:31 am »

((Where's my +2 to Alchemy? If it would make a difference.

...I knew I was forgetting something. I guess if I add it now, you would have gotten better armor? I don't know, that's what I'm thinking. If you want me to make your success a crit by adding it, I'll do so. If it's not a priority, then it's still a success, so it's still pretty good armor.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2016, 01:15:08 am »

((A critical would be nice, but I didn't get a 10. Anything that would increase my survivability would be good, since that's what I was aiming for with my action.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 23, 2016, 01:26:10 am »

((A critical would be nice, but I didn't get a 10. Anything that would increase my survivability would be good, since that's what I was aiming for with my action.))

Alright, then I'll edit the turn to add it. And, yeah, a crit probably should be 10+whatever, but with how I have it, if it's more then 10, it's a crit.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2016, 09:10:32 am »

>The Beatles, Abigail, The Rest Of The Police, The Helicopter, My Future Self, My Past Self, Myself From An Alternate Universe, The British Military, The US Military, ANY Military, ANYBODY AT ALL:Any chance of a miraculous save?  Otherwise, try not to die.  Pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for aid.
I now wish i could like posts.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 24, 2016, 06:11:17 pm »

Go check on the Archangels. See if I can heal them with my Alchemy/Alkahestry.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 25, 2016, 08:36:20 am »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 36: God Save the Fish
Essex, United Kingdom
Time: Early Morning. Weather: Light Fog. Date: 7/19/2016

BiggerFish stared forward blankly, having lost all hope. Abigail was probably dead, he was bleeding out with Cobra's dagger in his stomach, and TCM was going to get away with it. He swore he could hear ringing in his ears, and his vision was slowly losing color. He called out one last time for someone, anyone to help him. [5] BiggerFish called on everyone, anyone, who could save him. His call doesn't spontaneously summon The Beatles or an alternate BiggerFish, but it does spur Simon and Lauren into action! [1 v 10+3] Cobra drags his dagger out of BiggerFish's stomach, before he, in a flash, suddenly rakes Fang across two bullets, destroying them. He then holds up a finger, before suddenly yelling out, "JUST A MOMENT! Can you give me THAT?!", before pulling out his SPAS-12, and turning to BiggerFish, before gently putting his foot on BiggerFish's shoulder and then pushing him down. He stares into BiggerFish's eyes, before checking if he has ammunition. BiggerFish calls out just one more time, trying his hardest to be heard. [10] He yells out to everyone he can think of, such as The UK and US Military Services, The Beatles, and Abigail...3 of those showed up. "There they are!", BiggerFish hears, as he looks over to the entrance. Two British Soldiers guard the door, both of them wearing identical uniforms and berets, also holding two assault weapons. Behind them are the Beatles, who now resemble their modern selves, as John has longer hair and a beard, Ringo has shorter hair and sunglasses, George has longer hair and a mustache and Paul is just older. Behind them is Abigail, who is being held up by Paramedics. She has her arm in a sling, and visible through the bullet holes in her jacket and shirt are bandages, her eyes tired as though she were on painkillers. Cobra looks at them, before mockingly saying, "Holy Deus Ex Machina. I'm sure if Mr. Fish wasn't coughing up blood, he'd be asking what took so long. Blackhawk, take care of these jokers.", and propping his SPAS-12 onto his shoulder.

Parliament, Rwanda

TCM sits proudly in his chair, and prepares his defense. He says, "Mr. Prime Minister, I have not ordered any troops to your country. If they are there, they are not acting under my control.", hoping he believes his defense. [9] The Prime Minister seems to buy it, as he bids TCM farewell. TCM then contacts Cobra, one of the 40 Rwandan Soldiers he ordered to the U.K., and therefore are totally under his control. TCM orders Blackhawk and Cobra to their actions, until Cobra brings up the reinforcements who've come to BiggerFish's aid. TCM acknowledges this, and tells him that they need to do whatever it takes to kill BiggerFish.

Beirus walks over to the Hospital, and meets up with the Archangels. He walks into Esther's room, which briefly freaks her put as he's decked out in Alphonse's armor and is just walking around in giant armor due to it. Still, he draws an Alkahestry Circle and prepares to heal her burns. [6+2] He manages to heal her burns with his Alkahestry, and natural healing will finish it off. Satisfied, Beirus walks back into the waiting room.

Moscow, Russia

PirateJoe is unconscious, and in blissful sleep. He can, however, hear vague fighting in the back of his mind, almost as if it's yards away. [9 v 10] Blissful sleep...

Meanwhile, in the waking world, Mr. Essena just missed a punch, and Andrei is aiming his gun at him. Suddenly, headlights pull up as an Ambulance appears. The Essenas try to distract Andrei so that PirateJoe can be picked up. [4] While PirateJoe is loaded into the Ambulance, Andrei notices the deception quickly and tries to fire at them. [10 v 7] One of the Paramedics gets a bullet in the arm, at which point they speed off. One of the Paramedics tries to save PirateJoe's life. [5] She manages to clean and dress his wounds, but they only hold for a temporary amount of time, as they are supposed to be used to keep patients alive long enough to reach a hospital.

The U.K. Soldiers pick up their https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80 assault rifles and aim them at Cobra. [2 v 6+3] Cobra dodges one of their bullets. The other one fires as well. [4 v 2+3] Cobra dodges those rounds as well. In the distraction, one of the Paramedics try to pull BiggerFish behind the entrance. [9] Cobra let's his sight out for a mere second, enough for a Paramedic to prop BiggerFish up. They perform First Aid and Bullet Dressing on him. [8] They manage to dress his wounds, stopping the bleeding out. BF is still kept down by his injuries, though in the battle, the in shock, Painkiller filled Abigail sits down next to him.

The Beatles charge forward, each one brandishing portable versions of their instruments. [8 v 10+3] Cobra ducks under John Lennon's guitar before decking him in the face. George pulls his guitar out and lunges forward. [9 v 1+3] The Guitar slams into Cobra's arm, breaking the skin and causing some blood to drip onto the ground. Cobra gasps before Paul pulls out a miniature drum set and lunges. [2 v 10+3] Cobra dodges, and then clocks Paul in the face. Ringo then pulls out his own percussive set and calmly walks towards Cobra. [4 v 10+3] Cobra preemptively kicks Ringo in the stomach, before walking towards the Entrance.

Blackhawk has it's occupants fire at the groups helping BiggerFish. [10+3 v 6] Both Soldiers get a bullet in their sides causing them to flinch before moving behind some cover. [10+3 v 5] A bullet for each Beatle hits, all 4 of them crashing to the ground before crawling to cover.

Cobra calmly walks behind the entrance, ignoring Abigail's drugged begging to stop. BiggerFish looks up, to which Cobra says, "Listen. I hate you Wiki-Warriors. All of you are killers, dragging innocents into the slaughter. But, I'm not evil. I heard you have knives. Get up and use 'em. Well, if you survive this bit.", before pulling his SPAS-12 out and pointing it at BiggerFish. [3+3 v 3] BiggerFish's arm gets a few pellets through it, causing blood to splash onto the wall. BiggerFish's reaction is to clutch his wound, before checking his belt to discover a Kitchen Knife and Meat Cleaver, still as clean as when he got it when he was brought to the Sleepy Village.
--------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 25, 2016, 08:46:00 am »

The Beatles:Save the day with the power of music (from behind cover!).  Maybe 'Imagine', because that is just a good song for calling for peace.

Meanwhile...

Physics complains that YOU CAN'T BLOCK A BULLET WITH A KNIFE, let alone two.

If physics reasserting itself doesn't murderize Cobra, well...Stab him.  Stab him like he stabbed me.  Or chop him with the cleaver.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:50:05 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 25, 2016, 08:52:57 am »

@TBF: The Beatles just attacked a One Eyed Soldier with Holy Powers, and you can turn into an Egyptian Beetle God who can launch fireballs like my Avatar is in action. I'm pretty sure physics is taking the week off.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 25, 2016, 08:58:45 am »

Yet again, don't die.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 25, 2016, 09:24:02 am »

@TBF: The Beatles just attacked a One Eyed Soldier with Holy Powers, and you can turn into an Egyptian Beetle God who can launch fireballs like my Avatar is in action. I'm pretty sure physics is taking the week off.
Try it anyway?  I mean, yes, magic, but that was purely physicsy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:26:54 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 25, 2016, 06:21:20 pm »

@TBF: Sure, I'll let physics come back into work next turn. But yeah, if it doesn't work, stabby.

Sorry if I seemed rude when I said that. I'm just a naturally snarky, sarcastic individual.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:07:50 pm by Greatness942 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 25, 2016, 09:32:48 pm »

Nah, that was funny.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 106