Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 142301 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2016, 05:57:10 pm »

"SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF MUQUR, REDOUBLE YOUR EFFORTS TO ROUT THE EVIL-DOERS!"

Ardent gives an inspirational speech to counter birdy51's melodies, he then attempts to strangle PirateJoe while draining him with the Energy Palm Gloves. The Townsfolk keep attacking, it's really very impressive that the Wiki Warriors fought them off with their bare hands, but still, sheer numbers and masterwork weapons should do the trick.

((OOC: I managed to post.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2016, 05:59:37 pm »

"Out of the way, the king cometh!"

Make my way to the kitchen, slashing and stabbing at anyone who gets in my path. Grab the phone and call the palace for reinforcements ASAP.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2016, 06:40:26 pm »

@Hawk and Abstract: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=me-WHitlw8A
((That is exactly what I was thinking of while I was writing that comment.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2016, 06:45:25 pm »

Run....like....HELL
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »

((Can't kill him?  Can incapacitate him to nonfunction.  Not gonna, though.))

Beetle shift and steal the helicopter!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:50:50 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2016, 08:26:55 pm »

((Can't kill him?  Can incapacitate him to nonfunction.  Not gonna, though.))

Chrage at and steal the helicopter!

((TBF making a bid for the Darwin Awards))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2016, 08:30:17 pm »

((Who knows. Maybe Jaws will get distracted by a rousing song that even gets him tapping his foot in gleeful non-murdererness!))
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2016, 08:33:27 pm »

((Hey, if I roll well, it might actually work!))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2016, 03:02:20 am »

Well, let's hope this thing works.

Hop out of the well, dashing behind cover when necessary, all the while approaching PirateJoe. Once I am near him, fire the ice gun!
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2016, 02:10:52 am »

"The Lord has answered our prayers, Brother Aswell, but it is up to us to finish this threat. May God guide our hands in pursuit of justice."

Pray for divine assistance in killing PirateJoe. Go with Brother Aswell to finish off PirateJoe. Brother Aswell should attack wit his sword while I try to kick PirateJoe's head like a soccer ball. Or slide tackle him so Aswell can finish him off easier. If PirateJoe is dead alreadu, go back in the house, or stay inside if I didn't exit yet.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:01:48 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2016, 02:25:13 am »

((THERE'S BLOOD IN THE WATER AND EVERYONE CAN SMELL IT!!!....seriously why did my tornado's not do more damage then a broken knee... im so screwed aren't i...))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2016, 04:26:09 am »

@PirateJoe: I certainly wouldn't say so, anything could happen.  :)

The next turn will be...*checks time* in a couple of hours, as it's kinda late.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2016, 04:02:54 pm »

Match 1: Deathmatch
Round 4: It's Time to Bleed
Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan
7:37 PM, Sunny Weather

NRDL, feeling empowered by the Speedforce, grabs the mother, and brings her out of the town, and then follows suit with her 2 children. With hushed thanks and quiet sobs, NRDL rushes back into the Sleepy Village, ready to stop those who seek to destroy.

Hawk finishes 60 pages of his novel, and now seeks to finish the book. (7) After quite a few moments of writing, he's down to 3 more pages. With struggle to find an ending, he doesn't see the villagers running past the Library with Battleaxes and Swords. He's safe, for now.

PirateJoe attempts to flee from Ardent and the Mob (2), but trips and falls, not doing any damage, but leaving him open. In desperation, he flicks his hands outward, attempting to cast Wind Magic. (5) He manages to flick his hands in such a way that the Mob and Ardent are blown back, far from him. None of them are injured, but it leaves them stunned long enough. PirateJoe attempts to flee into the town, only to find...

"The Lord has answered our prayers, Brother Aswell, but it is up to us to finish this threat. May God guide our hands in pursuit of justice.". Beirus and Aswell attempt to pray for strength against PirateJoe (1), only for the beacon of light that appeared from God's earlier gifts getting noticed by the Mob attacking the Beatles and Birdy. All 10 of them rush into the house, and attack! (3 v 9) With quick parries, and some return strikes, 2 of the 10 Revolutionaries are injured, and have collapsed onto the ground.

DigitalDemon makes a plan, and has a specific target. (1) Launching himself out of the well, he sees PirateJoe...a bit too late as he begins falling. Without too much detail as to how he lands, Demon's fine...aside from the unconscious-ness.

TCM has, quite frankly, had enough of this. Rushing toward the Kitchen, he makes a detour to take down some Revolutionaries. (6 v 1) Finally using the sword of the pacifist king, 3 Revolutionaries suddenly stop, and then collapse, blood rushing out of open wounds in their necks. He then makes his way to the Kitchen, preparing to gain Rwandan reinforcements. (5) "Hello? Rwandan Palace? It's me, King TCM. As you know, I'm stuck in Afghanistan, around Badghis. I need assistance, troops so that I may have help." A female secretary responds back, saying "Sir? I knew it, you were in Badghis. We can only afford 12 of the Royal Rwandan Military, sir. Is that alright?" TCM thinks a bit, before responding...

A tear lands on the ground near Birdy, not out of sadness, but out of sheer beauty. He's glad he's had the opportunity to spread love in a world of violence, and no destroyed kneecap will stop that. He motions to George, and the waking up Ringo, to play the track to Yellow Submarine, in an attempt the 30 man Mob that Ardent brought with him while looking for PirateJoe. (4) While 2 or 3 villagers realize what they've done and flee back to their homes, Ardent and the rest of the Mob are steadfast.

(7) "COME ON! Yellow Submarine? Men...really? This is swaying you? I'll admit, I like Beatles songs as much as much as...someone, but we have a mission! We have to free this town from tyranny!" The rest of the Mob, agreeing with Ardent, chasing down the 4 Beatles, chasing them away from Birdy! Ardent himself walks over to Birdy, (8 v 5) and using his EAPD, like Android 19 himself, grabs hold of Birdy's face, and begins absorbing his lifeforce! (10) Birdy, fighting back, not only pushes Ardent away, but also manages to grab his sword! (1 v 10) However, the combination of the sword's sheer weight, and the broken kneecap causes Birdy to fall to the ground. To make matters worse, Ardent stands over him, ready to absorb...

Imagine, if you will, you are TheBiggerFish. You have a gun pointed at your face, the holder of the weapon was just then said to be a murderer and cannibal, and you're on the roof of a building. What to do...you know! (7) BiggerFish morphs to Beetle Form, and sprints to the controls of the Helicopter. Jess manages to notice the sudden morph, and fires at the BiggerFish's Beetle Form! (2 v 7) However, he misses every shot at BiggerFish. BiggerFish transforms into a human, only to find why the Chopper landed. In the driver's seat, there appears to be a man. He's wearing a cowboy hat, standard pilot's gear, and is dead, a bullet hole in his head. What's disturbing is the bite marks taken out of his arms. Due to where he is, BiggerFish guesses in a fraction of a second that this is-was Charon, before tossing him out of the seat, and taking the controls. (6) He gets it down alright. He's not the best pilot, but he takes off, and hovers off the ground.

The remaining 7 Revolutionaries re-join Ardent's larger militia. They all chase the Beatles down, (4 v 2) and manage to stab Paul in the foot! It doesn't do anything, but it is a wound. The chase continues...

"...Well then." With that said, Jess points his gun up at the Helicopter, hoping to somehow hit BiggerFish. (7) I-er, he, manages to hit the rotors at the top of the Helicopter, causing some engine trouble. It doesn't make him crash, but it will become harder to maneuver. "Alright, now you hit him, Jaws...Jaws?" Turning around, he sees Jaws with an iPod, listening to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. "What? It's a decent track."
-------------------------------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DigitalDemon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: birdy51 (click to show/hide)
-----------------------------------
Sorry for the delay, I fell asleep due to it being late since last update.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2016, 04:12:04 pm »

Complete the ending and end this place.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2016, 04:14:06 pm »

Rush to the library and drive my hand through Hawk's chest.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 106