Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146580 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #810 on: August 30, 2016, 02:20:09 pm »

Hearing persons poor excuse of a excuse I told my demons to go to echo base and meet me there, I then cleared my mind and teleported near echo base using the fancy little gem I got.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 30, 2016, 05:10:00 pm »

Rush back to echo base.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 30, 2016, 05:31:32 pm »

Head back to echo base. If anyone needs healing on the way use the blue beam.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 30, 2016, 08:28:50 pm »

((About Aim for the Goal, maybe make it do a damage buff if I *do* hit the head? Or, otherwise, increased chance to do a critical hit of sorts? Or, even maybe it lets me rebound, and swap it for something like "Rebound rules".))

"You disgust me. You could've left him. But no. You had the chance to spare him, and you took his life, out of nothing but your own sick greed. Well, you know what they say. Ain't no rest for the wicked."

Attempt to grab the trident as it is pulled back, wrenching it off the chain, as I cannot move forward due to being in purple SOUL mode. Then throw the trident at ATH.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:36:03 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 30, 2016, 08:51:24 pm »

((I'll post an action tomorrow after I get out of class.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31:41 pm »

@DigitalDemon: I like the idea of a damage buff, or perhaps a chain system where successful attacks mean attacking more then once. Your other ideas are still good, but these two stand out for whatever reason. What do you think?

@Beirus: Alright, cool. Classes are more important, so I'll just see you then.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:36:16 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 30, 2016, 10:41:27 pm »

((I think multiple attack system would be cool, and also interesting, definitely more so than just a straight damage buff :V))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 31, 2016, 03:49:46 am »

@DigitalDemon: Okay, then. I'll add that to the ability next turn.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 31, 2016, 07:42:51 am »

"What greed? I just wanted to kill him."

Lead pipe to the face. Triborg continues attempting to murder. If Demon gets the trident and throws it and I can manage it within the turn - Return to Sender.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 31, 2016, 10:52:48 pm »

"And here is where, exactly? The center of the universe? And you're some sort of universe destroying, soul eating anomaly, or is that a separate problem? You gonna try to kill everyone before somebody else gets the right article to get here? Or was that a threat? You gonna tear apart reality to break my wish against harm? And I suppose you're the reason for Jess being the way he is, huh? Trying to create a better host? Or did he do something special to draw your attention? And who was it that bound God to alow for this little apocalypse?"

Beirus: Question barrage. And if needed, defend myself through aether manipulation and alchemy.

Porkins: Stay out of the way of conflict.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: September 01, 2016, 06:22:25 am »

Gonna type up the next turn in about an hour or two.

Yesterday, and so far today, have been kinda crap for me. I've been sick, and a couple of other, non-important things have made things crap. It's not your problem, so I won't dwell on it, but...yeah.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 01, 2016, 06:39:03 am »

*hugpats Greatness*

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: September 01, 2016, 06:44:07 am »

*accepts hug-pat*

:) Thank you. Just thank you.

Sorry if me editing this makes me seem...like anything, really. I just never have the right words, you know?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:53:08 am by Greatness942 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 01, 2016, 08:25:23 am »

*hugpats Greatness*

Blafghl I'm late :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 01, 2016, 08:46:27 am »

A bit, yeah. :)

I still don't have the right words, so I'll just do...whatever for a few minutes, then start typing. You guys really are the best.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 106