Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 146581 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #795 on: August 28, 2016, 12:47:53 pm »

@Beirus: I would apologize for not having more to do, but you would have said something by now. Eh, I'll just do my stuff now.

@Everyone: New Turn will, of course, come when it can. Hoping for tomorrow, but I don't know.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:05:25 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 29, 2016, 02:51:34 pm »

Chapter Two: The Battle of Hoth
Match Three: Elimination
Round Eleven: Continued Assault
Imperial F.O.B 79-281 N, Hoth VI, Hoth System
Afternoon, Snowstorm (Manageable), 42 Months ABY (On Earth, 7/19/2016)

Chapter Two Boss Theme!

Feeling the cold snow crunch and break under his body weight provides an odd comfort for DigitalDemon, but it's not enough. The calm feeling of the snow in his fingers ceases to amuse as blaster fire and the calm hum of a Lightsaber set everyone on edge. Demon stands up and speaks to Janus with a calm, yet stern voice, attempting to tap into his powers of Friendship to assist them. "They won't stop coming. You're going to have to run.", [6+2] which makes Janus turn towards him with what appears to be a slump. Despite the blaster fire hitting near the tent, Janus doesn't seem focused on it, his head turned to Demon's as though the simple sentence rocked the Officer. At that, Janus tries to convince his men to run at that moment. [7+2] "Men! We need to leave Hoth now. We need to get reinforcements, and Hoth has it's defenders! We are leaving.", Janus yells out with a voice of urgency. He prepares to flee, his mind clearing up as he prepares to leave the planet...

As blaster fire hits the snow and the hum of Luke's Lightsaber pierces the air and provides a slightly calming sound, NRDL focuses back on the plan, his Blaster Rifle weighing on his back. He picks his Blaster Rifle up and aims down it's sights, working in his mathematics to work in factors like distance, and also using his strategy to fight back. [6+2+2 v 7+2] NRDL levels his Rifle at Bantha's back, and quickly pulls the trigger, firing a red Plasma shot at him. He hits his back glancingly, causing Bantha to turn to NRDL's position, still obviously enraged.

Suddenly, what sounds like "KARMA" is yelled out at an ear piercing volume, causing everyone to stop in place as though sheer fear has anchored their feet to the ground. ((0:04-0:06)) PirateJoe's arm glows an aura of sickly orange and yellow as he his eyes begin glowing a deep crimson, his mouth latched open like a snake's jaw as he yells. He suddenly breaks into a terrifyingly fast sprint with his magically charged arm thrown forward, the snow kicking up like a detonated grenade as he runs towards Bantha. [9 v 7] Despite how slight everything was, the successful contact still sweeps Bantha up in a frightening whirlwind of body parts as they rush through, a quick toss of his legs allowing PirateJoe to try to turn to the planning Janus. [10 v 8] A sudden impact smacks Janus off of his feet, causing him to roll back into the tent and hit the ground with the unsatisfying sound of a helmet impacting snow. As Joe comes to a dead stop, he raises Bantha high in the air before bringing him down quickly, the same orange and yellow glow enveloping the ground in front of Joe, bathing it in an intimidating light. Joe slams Bantha into the snow, smashing his hostage's body into the hard ground under the soft, white blanket. Joe can hear bones breaking, the sound of snapping and fracturing giving a sick air to the assault. As he picks Bantha up, he sees that one of Bantha's arms and one of his legs is dangling limply, with crimson blood coating some of the armor as though the skin has snapped apart on impact. The normally violent Bantha begins yelling, his unharmed right arm and right leg shaking violently as Joe prepares another assault...

As the snow around him settles, BiggerFish places a hand to his stomach as he attempts to focus. As he feels the wet, crimson blood coat his fingers, he feels a stinging sensation develop in his body. Gasping in pain and discomfort, the Wiki-Warrior picks himself up by gripping a nearby medical bed, rising to his feet with shaky breath as he tries to calm his nerves. After rising back upon bipedal feet, he attempts to tear off some of his clothing to use as bandages, gripping loose bits of his outfit under the Snowsuit with his hands still shaking. [7] He manages to weakly tear off enough cloth to use as bandages, each strip and strand lightly coated with blood as he looks at the reminder that he's bleeding. He then attempts to bandage his wounds, still gasping and moaning in pain. [4] He gets a few of the strips around his body, but his contact becomes too rough, leading to him shouting in pain as he tears the strips from his body. Despite this, he feels, from the amount of blood spilled, that he still has some time before his wounds will kill him. Placing the strips by his wounds, he tries to heal himself again, blood still on his fingertips as he tries to help himself. [1] Suddenly, his hand shakes into his wound, causing his blood loss to accelerate. As he drops his makeshift bandages onto the ground, he retches from the pain before sitting on the medical bed, heavily breathing as the color in his vision begins fading. As he sits, he looks out into the battle to see someone who wasn't anywhere near here. She's wearing a brown jacket over an accented navy blue shirt, dark brown pants and sneakers. Her brown hair is in a ponytail asymmetrically placed to the right of her head, with black framed glasses over brown eyes. BiggerFish's only reaction to seeing her is to weakly and under his breath say "A...Abigail?", as even with the past hallucinations, the sheer lucidity and vividness of her appearance leaves BiggerFish unsure. As he sits and tries to figure things out, his vision continues deteriorating into a gray sepia as he clutches his head in his hand.

As the prior events happen in sequence, an insane laughter pours out of Hawk's lips as he grips his wrench and pipe in his hands, the only description of his sick, impish grin that fits is only one word..."Insane." No matter what the drugs are doing to his mind, Hawk can't deny their power, and with the strategy in place, he can only admit that his chances of eliminating the 501st are amazingly high. As he looks for Bantha, the thing he sees is Bantha being broken as he gets slammed into the snowy ground, leading him to want a new target, someone to attack. He turns his head to the left slightly, and sees Janus preparing to leave, obviously rearing to leave as he looks for a free moment to run. Hawk goes into a sprint, his feet running to the point where, in mere seconds, he's right in front of Janus without giving him a chance! [9+2+2 v 7+2] Hawk lets his left hand free to fly into Janus's head, throwing his wrench out which gets stopped by the metal helmet with a much more satisfying crack. The helmet slams apart, and while it prevents damage, pieces upon pieces of broken helmet hit the ground as Janus gets rocked off his feet. Hawk kneels next to Janus, and holds him down before raising the lead pipe into the air. [10+2+2 v 8=Instant Crit Kill] As Hawk slams the lead pipe into Janus's head over and over again, the screams of pain quickly silence, it's replacement coming in the form of cracking bones hitting the air. After Hawk ceases his assault, he looks down at the mangled corpse of Janus, blood and pieces of brain splattered about. As Hawk looks up, he sees Demon look at what just happened with shock. Hawk merely stands back up, basking in the reward of his kill.
Boss Killed! Hawk gets:
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Triborg: +Ally: Triborg
As he basks, he looks up to see a brilliant purple light envelop a small quadrant in the sky, and when it disappears, a human like shape slams into the ground, kicking up snow. When it stands up, it appears to be a cybernetic human, grey with a blue light on it's chest. As it steps forward, it's body changes color, and it's head changes form. It cycles through red, yellow, black, and blue before returning to it's grey color, each form cycling through powers like mounted flamthrowers, bombs, smoke and a harpoon, and even ice grenades. When the cyborg steps in front of Hawk, it kneels wordlessly, bowing a head at the one human it'll listen to...

At all of this chaos, Sir Intrigue stands tall. As he stands up from his cover, he sees Bantha being raised over the head of PirateJoe, squirming and shaking as he yells out. Stepping towards PirateJoe with the AA-12 slung over the shoulder, Sir Intrigue steps up to Bantha, observing the fact that other then the right arm and leg, the helmet was cracked slightly, though not enough to be considered compromised. Placing the barrel up to Bantha's head, Sir Intrigue prepares to fire. [10+2+2 v 6=Instant Crit Kill] As Sir Intrigue fires the gun into Bantha's head, each of every inch of the round fired splits Bantha's head apart. With just one shot, Bantha's head explodes into a clear red mist, the corpse hanging limply in Joe's hands. PirateJoe lets him go, causing the body to fall unceremoniously.
Boss Killed! Sir "Person" Intrigue gets:
http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Vortigaunt: +Ability: Powers of the Xen Borderworld
Sir Intrigue steps back, before feeling a powerful magic flow through him as though it were blood in his veins. When he casts it, he finds two different kinds of lightning emerge from his hands. A sickly green one, which he casts on Bantha's corpse. When it impacts, Bantha's corpse begin burning slightly, smoke emerging from the wounds he develops. The second is a blue lightning, which Sir Intrigue, on intuition, believes to be healing in nature. At that, Sir Intrigue takes a step back, looking down at his hands as he considers what he can do with this.

With the battle pretty much over, Lady Porkins doesn't quite know what to do, until she realizes something. She stands to her feet before connecting to the Force, trying to find Darth Vader. [10] She not only finds him, but she gets a clear picture of everything near him. He appears to be in Echo Base...surrounded by burning corpses, their scarred flesh burning in her mind. They burn with a purple flame, a sickened pit forming in Porkins's stomach as she stares at everything. Her Force vision shifts to outside Echo Base, catching that it's been blown apart, with Rebel bodies around the place. The vision shifts to a man in the snow, his appearance seeming like a Doctor. When he turns to where she's looking, however, all she sees in his eyes is a horrific purple light staring into her soul. The person then says, "I can see you, Lady. I'll see you soon...", sending Porkins out of her vision. As she collapses to her knees, she tries to figure out what to tell the rest.

Assassin bleeds out, the shaking stopping as he dies....
Boss Killed! PirateJoe gets:
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog: +Item: Superspeed Skates, +Item: Green Chaos Emerald, +Ability: Chaos Control
PirateJoe, after letting go of Bantha, steps forward only to find new shoes on his feet and a green crystal in his hand. At that, he attempts to use the crystal, only to find that it teleports him around. Satisfied, he places the Chaos Emerald into his pocket, and walks into the center of the F.O.B, prepared to go to wherever Vader is.

Beirus looks at the window in shock, before saying, "The battle is over! The battle is over! Oh my God, that is...Okay, so Sir Intrigue has slain Bantha, Joe has slain Marksman and Assassin, Hawk has killed Janus, and...Luke has killed Near! Now, let's see what else...", before trailing off. He looks to Echo Base to find it exploded and on fire...on purple fire. Beirus knows the Operator did this on instinct alone, by still looks for him. [4] He can't see him anywhere, the enigmatic monster having disappeared from sight. He sits back down, the other 3 seemingly recognizing what happened as Logan and Veronica sit in an uncomfortable silence. Jess, on the other hand, seems to be in some sort of murderous trance, staring off into space with that same frightening grin...
-------------------
BSN: I...don't even have a joke, this whole turn is...can't wait to read your reactions, guys.

If there is something, though, it's that I'm introducing allies. Yep, articles now have a random chance to create an ally, so that's cool. That's al-alnepa-

It's said that if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. They then say that those who hunt monsters, must therefore become monsters. How long do you think James has stared into the abyss, trying to atone for his sins? What about the sins of the father? And that grin...fine handiwork. Years and years of help can't save him from me. And it won't save anyone else either-all. ...Wait, what the-
----223------
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LordPorkins (Beirus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DigitalDemon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 29, 2016, 02:59:43 pm »

HEAL MYSELF.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 29, 2016, 04:47:25 pm »

"That was my kill Person..." I said as I glared at him annoyed for a moment, after I started using this gem I got from killing assassin and started teleporting around the place to find out where the big bad himself was.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 29, 2016, 04:50:04 pm »

Search for Vader.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 29, 2016, 04:54:15 pm »

Beirus: Keep an eye out for the Operator, keep giving commentary. Use my Aether Manipulation to help figure out what the Operator is up to, if I can.

Porkins: Lead Luke and the others to Vader.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 29, 2016, 07:34:00 pm »

"Seemed a bit unnecessary to draw things out like that. Who knows what could have snuck up on you in the time it'd take to finish him off." Intrigue points at Assassin's corpse.

If I know TBF is hurt, use the blue ray to heal him. If not, follow to rest to help find Vader.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 29, 2016, 08:11:28 pm »

Staring at Hawk in disbelief, anger consumes Demon.

He charges up a handball shot, and sends it speeding towards his head, while entering purple SOUL mode.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 29, 2016, 08:27:21 pm »

"Help..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 29, 2016, 09:56:00 pm »

Keep my eyes open if i see injured teammates try and cover em.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 30, 2016, 02:53:31 am »

"Murderbot, take care of this fool."

Team up with Triborg and beat up Demon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 30, 2016, 09:35:35 am »

Chapter Two: The Battle of Hoth
Match Three: Elimination
Round Twelve: Infighting Before the Violent Storm
Imperial F.O.B 79-281 N, Hoth VI, Hoth System
Afternoon, Snowstorm (Manageable), 42 Months ABY (On Earth, 7/19/2016)

Shaking and gasping overcomes BiggerFish's form, chilled breath exiting his lips as he sits on the bed. Brushing off the apparent hallucination of a girl that has long since vanished, he picks the leather and cloth strips of clothing up to his face, eyeing the crimson liquid as it drips off of the makeshift bandages and onto the snow ground. Placing the cloth and leather close to his stomach, he attempts to wrap it around himself to stop the wound's bleeding. [7] Carefully wrapping the leather around his body, BiggerFish finally sighs in relief as he can only barely feel the blood leave his body, and even then he can tell that it's being stopped by torn clothing. As BiggerFish takes a careful step to his feet, he looks up to see that the vision of Abigail was, in fact, just a hallucination, as she had disappeared from sight. Fish merely sighs in frustration before walking out of the tent, his hands still shaking slightly as he looks up to the numerous corpses of his enemies strewn around the F.O.B, Janus especially sticking out in his mind as particularly gruesome. Taking a step back a bit, he looks to the sky, eyeing each snowflake as it falls to the ground, thankfully slowing down.

The sound of what appears to be time and space warping fills the air, and green light envelops several points at the camp, sending PirateJoe several places in the camp as he searches for Darth Vader with newfound purpose. [2] Unfortunately, despite his focus, something is throwing him off. A frustration in the battle, something that messed with his plans. Joe looks to his right, and finds Sir Intrigue looking around for something, his concentration on something else. Joe approaches Sir Intrigue, and clears his throat for emphasis, before saying, "That was my kill Person...", making a point to raise his voice to make sure Sir Intrigue hears him.

One would think all of the blood and gore would demoralize the men of the battle, but despite the crimson liquid poured out onto the ground, NRDL only barely flinches, a distant memory preventing him from considering the sight horrific. NRDL wades through the snow, his footsteps providing a soothing crunch under his weight as he walks around the camp, searching for the Sith Lord formerly known as Anakin Skywalker. [4] While peeking in tents, searching in the snowstorm, and even wading through the ground to check under the soft, white blankets of snow, NRDL realizes that if Vader were even near the camp, he would have shown up at around Near's death. Bowing his head, NRDL walks next to BiggerFish, checking the man to make sure he's alright, before he walks back close to Luke, prepared to leave at a moment's notice.

Lady Porkins merely stands there, the vision replaying in her head over and over in her head as if it were the worst memory of her past. With her feet planted still on the snow-covered ground and her heart beating in a painful rhythm, she turns back to the group with an expression of fear and confusion. She walks back to the group with extreme trepidation, her footsteps creating an atmosphere of discomfort as they all turn to her. "Guys...I-I know where Vader is...the Force has shown me. He...he's at Echo Base.", to which everyone turns to her with what appears to be a similar worry. "Echo Base has been st-stormed and destroyed by...something, I don't kn-know what it is. I...", before she stops and looks to the ground. Everyone looks on in horror, unsure of what their next move should be, as though the news itself has removed all willingness to fight back. Porkins bows her head, her expression unreadable but seeming to be saddened.

It's not just Porkins who's showing their sadness and fear, however. Standing unsure of what's to come is Sir Intrigue, the rapper and Wiki-Warrior merely standing still as he absorbs the information with a crestfallen expression. He quickly shakes it off, a cold shiver running down his spine as he turns his head to PirateJoe. "Seemed a bit unnecessary to draw things out like that. Who knows what could have snuck up on you in the time it'd take to finish him off.", he says with a voice similar to that of someone who just heard bad ne-oh. Turning back to the group, he inspects his AA-12 and cleans blood and brain matter off of it, wiping his hands of the crimson liquid quickly.

Suddenly, something snaps inside of DigitalDemon. The voice in his head grows louder and louder, and his vision slowly goes red, all he can see being a deep crimson. He picks up his handball, his body wavering like his creed of justice and mercy, and aims...right for the goal. [9-1 v 6] Hawk turns his head, only to see a red ball slam into his face at high speed, causing Hawk to fall to the ground hard. As he gets up, he feels his face only to find his nose snapped out of place, blood pouring out of his nostrils and out of scratches in the bridge. Hawk gets to his feet, gesturing to Triborg to prepare for an assault.

AbstractTraitorHero turns his white MEKA to the sudden assault of Hawk, which also makes everyone else turn to the attack. As everyone looks at Hawk's bleeding nose, ATH speeds towards him, and points a gun at Demon, not pulling the trigger at the moment. "Demon, I don't know what just happened, but this needs to sto-", before being stopped by a hand raised to the sky, it's fingers outstretched and covered in blood.

Hawk clutches his nose, silently cursing his body as he feels his high coming down, his power lessening back down despite all he wants to do. Despite this, he clenches his other fist in the air, causing Triborg to transform into a black and red appearance: Smoke. "It's quite alright, Abstract. I have this. Murderbot, take care of this fool. I'll start it off, though.", to which Triborg says, "My designate in the Cyber Initiative is not Murderb-", only for Hawk to wave him off. Hawk then grabs his wrench and charges towards Demon, his weapon flying free as it heads towards Demon. [2 v 1] The wrench lightly glances off of Demon's head, only rattling him. A rattle is enough for Triborg, however...

[1 v 8] As Demon recovers from the stun Hawk gave him, a trident attached to a mechanical chain flies towards him, it's prongs clean and free of both blood and rust. Demon ducks the trident, rolling out of the tent quickly to avoid another assault. DigitalDemon then switches his SOUL from Red to Purple, the familiar strings appearing under his feet as he gets ready for the assault.

Beirus stares at the moniter overseeing Echo Base with an expression of shock like he just saw just how much money Jess makes. I use that analogy a bit, but do you know how much $1,000,000 is in Yen? He then looks towards the F.O.B. with the exact same slack jawed look. "D-DigitalDemon just broke Hawk's nose, and Hawk and Triborg are retaliating! I would be ecstatic, but there's currently a near omnipotent being who hates humans, yet seems to like our souls. So, you know, that kinda sucks.", he commentates, before snapping his fingers. He focuses his fingers together into a clasped hand, and tries to manipulate reality to find the Operator's location, his powers focusing in to attempt find the being. [8+2] He not only finds the Operator's bio signature, but as he focuses in, he decides to teleport directly to the being in question, to get answers. Beirus opens the Helicopter doors, and creates a Rift: a tear in space-time that can be used to cross universes and even timelines. Passing through it, Beirus suddenly feels his body being pulled through the Rift, all of the feeling in his body vanishing before quickly reappearing in blinding pain before being replaced with blinding pleasure, the Rift causing his mind to warp in space-time.

Reappearing through, Beirus exits the Rift and lands somewhere, his eyes closed as he lays on his back. Opening his eyes, he sees something he never thought he would ever see. The anomaly in question appears to be a large, purple hole in space-time, unlike a Rift in that it appears to be tearing parts of the sky apart. Also unlike a Rift, and the thing that scares Beirus, is that there appear to be souls going into the tear, all of them screaming as they're absorbed into it. Staring gaped mouth at the tear, he tears away from it to see everything else. The sky itself is pitch black, the stars being replaced with emptiness as though all of them went out millennia ago. The place Beirus is appears to be some sort of ruins: they're round and made of stone, with 5 pillars erected high up as though they were once an important building. The ground around it appears to be snowy, with the white blankets seeming...different somehow. Perhaps it's the place he's at, but it seems like the snow paints a disturbing picture of just how torn about this world is. There are trees covered in black soot surrounding the area, their bark appears to be slowly rotting away with a darker color then Beirus is used to. Beirus stares slack jawed at everything, until he hears a voice behind him. "Hmm, hello again, Beirus. We'll go ahead and say it, you're the first living human in millennia to make it here. You'll be the last if we have anything to say about it.", causing Beirus to turn around to see Dr. Bolton, recognizing the dead, purple eyes and the voice as the person in front of him not being the good doctor. Beirus takes a step back, only for the Operator to step forward, a grin identical to Jess Warner's appearing on it's face. In fact, it's too exact, right down to how the left side of it's mouth appears to twitch slightly as it steps forward...
-----------
Back at Hoth, while the sun hangs in the sky, the Snowstorm calms down to a more helpful level, leaving everything to a better condition...(Time: Evening, Weather: Snowstorm (Calm))
-----------
BSN: More lore? More lore. I do lore good.

Also, DigitalDemon, I was wondering if there was anything I could change for Aim For The Goal to make it more useful, since right now it's a target limiter with a debuff. I'm open for ideas.

-----------
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LordPorkins (Beirus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DigitalDemon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:42:58 am by Greatness942 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 30, 2016, 09:41:12 am »

Am I not wounded-y?  Keep healing.  Else, get some more weapons, yell at anybody who's infighting (preference for the persons who started it), and start heading back to Echo Base.  Like, immediately.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 11:55:18 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 30, 2016, 09:42:08 am »

Am I not wounded-y?  Keep healing.  Else, get some more weapons, yell at anybody who's infighting, and start heading back to Echo Base.  Like, immediately.

...Must have forgotten to edit your injuries. Ah, well.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 30, 2016, 01:36:55 pm »

*random bump because not everyone was awake to see turn. probably won't do this again.*

EDIT: Yep, having second thoughts on this bump. Better put this on.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 01:57:48 pm by Greatness942 »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 106