Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 142315 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV, Round 0 (8/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1245 on: March 08, 2017, 05:30:12 pm »

Whelp, Best start Stumbling on towards the souls I need to Steal or something...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: March 08, 2017, 10:06:08 pm »

Try to take another look. Move forward if the opertunity presents itself.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 09, 2017, 05:19:57 pm »

Forum Runners 2: Chapter One
Round II: The Actions of Folly and Pain
The Hiztrata Conduit, The Void
Dark, Cloudy, 7/23/2026

With an undead stumble in his step, his flesh feeling like it's melting as it burns in his gaze, crazyabe does a sprinting gait towards the Maw and digs his hand in. [10/3+10 (Crit)] Immediately, he feels ten of something swarming in his grasp. Pulling them out, he finds ten small spheres, each one either crying, saying a somber thank you, or screaming to put back in. Collecting them, he turns around to find three Androzi turned to face him, their teeth bare and visible.

Feeling an odd sense of nostalgia from seeing the creatures surrounding his enemy, he takes the opportunity to dash forward and claim some souls for himself. [5/3] He manages a loose grasp on three souls, but turns to see a girl, the "Madam Vinchinzi." An Asian woman, appearing young and happy, is wearing a dark blue dress with sandals and a navy blue hat, a flower in it's band. "Ni-hao! How are you?"

The Androzi leap towards crazyabe [2 v 1, 9 v 6, 8 v 10]. One scratches his arm, while another slides it's claws through his flesh. The third misses a charge, but lands on the ground with grace.

Earth IV Facts: Time in the Void is different then on Earth. Time in the Void is ten years more then Earth's time. This means, for example, 2006 was 2016 in the Void, and 1833 was 1843.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 10, 2017, 01:16:45 pm »

Er, RUNNNNNNN AWAYYYYY!!!!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 10, 2017, 07:20:50 pm »

"I've been better. I was sent here on a rescue mission. You know anything about that?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: March 11, 2017, 08:30:08 pm »

Round III: Parasites of a Blighted Future
Dark, Cloudy, 7/23/2026

With widened eyes and the click of a tongue, as though resigning himself to the fact of the matter that three parasites are bearing down on him, crazyabe takes one last look at the Maw before running for his (currently un)life. [1] Tripping under his own feet, he not only fails to run, but the impact of his body smacking against the snow causes one soul out of his thirteen to come loose, flying back into it's malevolence. To make matters worse, all of the Androzi attack at that moment. [5 v 6, 5 v 6, 8 v 8] While all three lunge, crazyabe spins through the air landing back on his feet as all three crash into the snowbank.

With a claw embedded in the Maw [8/6] and six souls added to his three, he turns to the Madam and says, "I've been better. I was sent here on a rescue mission. You know anything about that?". Madam Vinchinzi ponders this, before saying, "Hmm, no? I mean, Pyrotech was raving about him being a Chronomancer's handler, but me, Scarlet, and the Operator just assumed he was getting along with his rotting brain. I guess the mission is to rescue souls? Neat. I guess I should stop you, given that the Operator is a close friend and all, but I doubt two Zombies can free every single soul in there. Leave a dent? Yeah. Destroy it? Probably not."

Earth IV Facts: There are always, exactly, one thousand Voidric Lords, governed by whichever Lord controls the territory known as the Kalastris Ruins. Five of these lords are The Operator (and the Maw), the Scarlet Queen, Madam Vinchinzi, Pyrotech, and Kalxolik the Dracolich (the current Kalastris Ruins Lord).
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 11, 2017, 11:03:07 pm »

I Think I'll try to run them into each other, and Grab some more souls if it works.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 12, 2017, 04:21:23 pm »

"Well then, I guess I'll take my leave. Thanks for not ratting me out."

Go find some Souls to save

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 13, 2017, 04:16:33 pm »

Round IV: Undead Trickery
Dark, Cloudy, 7/23/2026

With a steady gaze leveled at the Androzi as though staring at the monster plaguing his nightmares, crazyabe dashes around with his feet, indents in the snow forming under his feet, as the Andorzi rush towards him. [4 v 4] As he ducks under another claw-charge, the Androzi slam into eachother, letting crazyabe grab more souls. [9/5] Adding five more souls to his twelve, letting seventeen humans roam around his bag, he turns to see them back away, with gnashing teeth.

Bowing to Madam Vinchinzi out of politeness, the girl bowing back with a smile on her face, S34N1C says, "Well then, I guess I'll take my leave. Thanks for not ratting me out.". With a hearty "Don't mention it!", it's back to work. [10/10+10 (Crit)] With a whopping twenty souls in his grasp as he pulls away, the Soul-Holder bag grows fuller and fuller as the match progresses.

Current Souls: S34N1C: 29
crazyabe: 17

Earth IV Facts: The Androzi first appeared in the forum game Shadow Lords, based upon the Killer Instinct (2013) mode of the same name. The Androzi are a parasite that consume universes for nourishment.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 14, 2017, 07:31:26 am »

(Forum runners is great and all but its been almost a week now since the last turn in the main game so poke.)

Edit: Right, good to know.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:59:36 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 14, 2017, 10:04:49 am »

Look for more

Glory to United Forenia!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 14, 2017, 10:24:32 am »

You know what, Time to cheat! I'll Run those Beastys into whats his face and let them take care of him!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 14, 2017, 12:17:49 pm »

(Forum runners is great and all but its been almost a week now since the last turn in the main game so poke.)

Bollocks. Forum Runners only has two more turns to do, so just sit tight.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 17, 2017, 04:39:20 am »

Yeah, I think we can go back to Wiki-Wars, now. I'd love to do at least one more turn, but whenever I find the motivation, it always gets deleted (Microsoft Edge, FYI), so the next post (either tomorrow or day after, promise) will be the next Wiki-Warfare turn.

S34N1C is the winner.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 17, 2017, 08:41:45 am »

Woot

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 106