Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 142453 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2016, 04:17:50 pm »

Abscond with the helicopter!  But save the Beatles if at all possible!

"Hey!  The Beatles have nothing to do with this!  Let them be!

Also IT'S THE ENTIRE BEATLES, TOGETHER AGAIN, AND YOU AREN'T CLAMORING FOR A TOUR YET?  COME ON!  LET'S DO THAT INSTEAD OF KILLING PEOPLE!"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 04:23:51 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2016, 04:41:20 pm »

Ardent attempts to Absorb birdy51's life-force! He tells the Revolutionaries to spread out and attack any Wiki-Warriors they see! When he finishes draining birdy51's life force he shoots eye-beams at other Wiki-Warriors, if he has enough energy, if not he just tries to fight them with his Sword.

"Delicious..."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2016, 04:49:30 pm »

Counter-Attack! Then lunge towards the Helicopter and try to escape with the Beatles!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2016, 04:50:19 pm »

Also, I see what you did there...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2016, 05:00:12 pm »

I know. But this is based off the assumption that a dead Birdy results in the Beatle's untimely death. I must save myself to save the Beatles!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2016, 05:06:30 pm »

Actually I was talking to J-Greatness.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2016, 05:15:40 pm »

The King wishes he could have more soldiers, but he realizes that if any more come on this rescue mission, the palace will be left without many guards and susceptible to a terrorist attack. "That will have to do! Send the 12 men with the best guns we can find and put them on an armored helicopter immediately!" He then looks out the window at the calamity outside, seeing that one of his allies has commandeered a helicopter. "And tell them if they see a commercial helicopter, do not shoot it, I repeat, do not shoot, the commercial helicopter is friendly? And please, tell me approximately how long it will take for them to arrive?"

After the phone call, the King sneaks out the back door of the house, and tries to get away from the fighting unseen. Even if he has an opportunity to kill another wiki-warrior he does not take; he would rather remain unseen than get a quick kill but expose himself to other fighters. If anyone does uncover his location, do not hesitate to slice their throats open.

"So much unnecessary blood spilled...if I win this, I will make sure that this world sees no more of these tragedies..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2016, 05:17:41 pm »

@Birdy51: I work under the assumption that summons will be alive after the player is dead, so if you die, the Beatles will be like the townpeople, NPCs. Then again, without a Wiki-Warrior, and only 1 guitar to share, they still don't have THAT much of a chance.

@TheBiggerFish: ... ;)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2016, 07:37:08 pm »

Get as far away from this hell hole as i can.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2016, 10:07:48 pm »

Would a higher roll when summoning the beetles have improved their starting equipment? I assume that's the case, but am asking just to be sure.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2016, 10:12:19 pm »

@Person: It would, actually. I rolled a 5, which means that it was halfway as effective. He got the Beatles, not any instruments. In fact, the 1 guitar they're sharing? That's actually Birdy's. He just gave it to George.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2016, 11:07:43 pm »

Well fun. A one.

Try to regain consciousness? I guess?
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2016, 11:08:33 pm »

((Just noticed that I have a +1 to book writing. Shouldn't death and destruction be raining here already?))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2016, 12:32:33 am »

@Hawk: ...SON OF A- I completely forgot! I'll try to remember everyone's bonuses next turn, but I am scatterbrained to a good point, sorry man.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2016, 09:02:59 pm »

Wow, I just noticed that we've hit over 100 replies and over 1,000 views! While most Forum Games do that, it's awesome to see this happen in person. I'm having a lot of fun GMing this, and I hope you guys are having fun playing this!  :D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 106