Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: ERRANT Cleaning Agency: Cara and Sean Patrick's 1st Mission  (Read 3415 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ERRANT Cleaning Agency: Cara and Sean Patrick's 1st Mission
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 11:23:05 pm »

The agency parcels your stuff to Ottawa City, Ontario.

Other notes: Sometimes, mechanics do not fly to their destinations directly, to avoid being placed in the city. They would land in a neighboring city and drive a few hundred kilometers to the job.

Yet another note: The most straightforward way to get someone's address is to simply ask an obliging post-office worker. Of course asking about a high-profile serial killer's address outright can attract attention. And there may be are anonymity injunctions in this case.

Meanwhile, you board a plane from Singapore to Canada, Ontario. You blend in well, acting as just another middle-class young couple traveling the world. You land without incident and get through customs. You rent a room in a motel near the airport for the night, and buy over-priced fast food.

There are vehicle rental services nearby, should you need to rent one. (You will) And you have packages waiting for you at the post office. They will be labelled "fragile, machine-tools".

Cara
Hitpoints: 60/60

Sean Patrick the IV
Hitpoints: 100/100

Cara:
Wearing:
Yuppie Casual Clothing, track shoes.

Inventory:

Identification Documents for a Cheryl Garrett

Yuppie Casual Clothes and jackets
Winter Gloves
Tennis Shoes
Track Shoes

Tomahawk
4 Throwing Knives
- packaged

Sean Patrick the IV
Wearing:

Inventory:

Identification Documents for a David Garrett
Credit Card under the name of David Garrett

Winter Gloves
Tennis Shoes
Track Shoes

Blowfish poison in a syringe
5 .22 Hollow Point Bullets, with liquid Blowfish Poison and wax seals
AR-7 Takedown Gun
1 5-round compact magazine
- Packaged

Team Inventory:
Box of latex gloves
9040 in cash. -50 -10x2
8970 left
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 11:25:42 pm »

Rent a car for 3 days, use cash. Also looks up what type of victims the killers targeted.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 11:26:26 pm »

Take a little nap while my extramultiversal controller does the same.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 11:30:13 pm »

Remember to pick up your packages...
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 11:31:22 pm »

Rent a car for 3 days, use cash. Also looks up what type of victims the killers targeted.
Pick up both of our packages.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 11:35:25 pm »

Remember to pick up your packages...
Inb4 fate role to see if the feds found out that you mailed guns and silencers into Canada.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 09:36:08 am »

The targets, Paul Bernado and Karla Holmolka were convicted on two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of aggravated sexual assault. The numbers attributed to them by the media amount to 18 rapes and 5 murders. Paul Bernado claimed in 1992 that the number should actually be over 30 rapes. They were sentenced to 25 years in prison, but have received parole. Both of them served their sentence in Kingston Penitentiary.

Their victims were young women between the ages of 15 and 22. Most were sexually assaulted or tortured before being killed. The victims were mainly from the cities of Scarborough and St Catharines in the province of Ontario.

You head to the post office and collect your parcels of "precision machine parts". You then acquire a small car from a rental agency. It's on a tab, and you pay after you return the car.

Cara
Hitpoints: 60/60

Sean Patrick the IV
Hitpoints: 100/100

Cara:
Wearing:

Inventory:

Identification Documents for a Cheryl Garrett

Winter Gloves
Tennis Shoes
Track Shoes

Tomahawk
4 Throwing Knives

Sean Patrick the IV
Wearing:

Inventory:

Identification Documents for a David Garrett
Credit Card under the name of David Garrett

Winter Gloves
Tennis Shoes
Track Shoes

Blowfish poison in a syringe
5 .22 Hollow Point Bullets, with liquid Blowfish Poison and wax seals
AR-7 Takedown Gun
1 5-round compact magazine

Team Inventory:
Box of latex gloves
9040 in cash. -50 -10x2
8970 left

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2016, 10:09:44 am »

Propose this plan to Cara: Alright I suggest that we makes this look like the killers underestimated a target and got killed by it. I think that you should walk around their hunting grounds looking like one of their typical victims, I'll be following along with the AR-7  to provide some support in case you can't kill them with the knives. Then we should probably drive to the city they live in.
((I have absolutely no idea how the Canadian justice system works, but 25 years seems a bit short for 1st degree murder.))
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:59:27 am by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2016, 12:39:18 pm »

CONNECTION RESTORED
"So I get to be bait? Fine, whatever, just so long as I get to stab the bastards."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2016, 12:44:40 pm »

You should probably buy a bit more of a typical weapon if we are going this route, from what I understand not everyone in Canada carries Tomahawks, I'd suggest a non serrated knife, or something that doesn't have as distinct a wound pattern as an axe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2016, 12:48:32 pm »

"Ugh, do you have to ruin all my fun? what's the point of being a professional hitman if I can't hack people with a military tomahawk?"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2016, 12:50:31 pm »

Alright, fine, use your tomahawk, but don't blame me if we don't get a bonus.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:52:49 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 03:02:47 pm »

Propose this plan to Cara: Alright I suggest that we makes this look like the killers underestimated a target and got killed by it. I think that you should walk around their hunting grounds looking like one of their typical victims, I'll be following along with the AR-7  to provide some support in case you can't kill them with the knives. Then we should probably drive to the city they live in.
((I have absolutely no idea how the Canadian justice system works, but 25 years seems a bit short for 1st degree murder.))

I'll process this mission after I do tinfoils.

((There was a lot of plea-bargaining in that case. I'll be loosely adapting the facts of that case to this mission.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2016, 03:28:11 pm »

Some rail-roading:

You learn over the internet that there are several support groups in St-Catherines and Scarborough city for former victims of the killers. From these support groups there is also an entire sub-culture developed around stalking and photographing the serial killers wherever they go, perhaps you can find more information there.

You also learn that the couple mostly keeps to themselves these days, rarely leaving their home. Karla runs an internet business selling environmentally friendly biodegradable diapers. Paul writes conspiracy theory novels which he sells over amazon. They also have three young children.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2016, 04:18:03 pm »

"Yeah, bait isn't gonna work here. These people keep to themselves, and almost certainly aren't doing any murdering anymore. While the people who are paying us think that they're paying for justice, this is probably closer to randomly killing a couple and their kids."
Pages: 1 [2] 3