Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: ERRANT: Cleaning Agency  (Read 14112 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ERRANT: Cleaning Agency
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2016, 08:46:46 pm »

((Not sure if this has a player limit, posting this in case I get in.))

If I am accepted, request a level 0 job.

RNG results:

Your Mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:

This is a classic insurance job: The wife of a local bank clerk in Panama is unhappy with her marriage and wants out. You are to arrange the death of her spouse in a way that can be claimed for life insurance. Accidental death is preferred in these cases, but a violent death such as a robbery gone wrong is also acceptable. Neither you nor the client can be linked to the death in any way.

You are offered a standard contract of $7,000. Half Upfront.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2016, 08:56:53 pm »

I'll accept that mission.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2016, 09:00:56 pm »

I'd like to request a level zero contract, please.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:

A respectable Roman Catholic family in Haiti can no longer tolerate the licentious behavior of one of its daughters. The target's name is Marie Denys. She is living in wedlock with her heathen gangster boyfriend in Port-au-Prince. You are to take her out.

You are offered a standard contract of $7,000. Half upfront.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2016, 09:10:18 pm »

Lock and Load… Or poison and bag as the case may be.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2016, 09:16:42 pm »

I'll accept that mission, thank you.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2016, 09:36:31 pm »

Lock and Load… Or poison and bag as the case may be.

Cara and Sean Patrick the IV, Battle of the Killer Couples:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157204.0

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2016, 09:38:13 pm »

Tinfoiltophat - started, level 0
Egan & MidnightJaguar - started, level 1

Playergamer: - Accepted, level 0

lawastooshort - offered, level 0
Panceak: - Offered, level 0

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2016, 09:39:58 pm »

If you level 0 people would want to team up to take on a level 1, it would be that much easier on me. The pay is also far more reasonable.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2016, 09:43:23 pm »

I'd be fine teaming up with playergamer.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2016, 09:46:57 pm »

Sure, I'll team with tophat if that's easier for you.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2016, 09:50:35 pm »

Do you want the same mission or a harder one?

Nabbing a kid in the middle of a mob infested warzone is a challenge in itself though. But it's ok to cancel missions.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 09:52:24 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2016, 09:52:29 pm »

A level 1 mission would be preferable considering that makes buying shit much easier.
EDIT: I just realized I fucked up my sheet, I misread a thing in the OP, I just edited my original post with the sheet on it to make it alright.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 10:01:22 pm by TinFoilTopHat »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2016, 10:09:09 pm »

A level 1 mission would be preferable considering that makes buying shit much easier.
EDIT: I just realized I fucked up my sheet, I misread a thing in the OP, I just edited my original post with the sheet on it to make it alright.

Your Mission should you choose to accept it, is as follows:

You are being hired for a counter-assassination. The Chinese government has hired a local mob hitman named Ah Long to silence a Humanitarian activist named Ming Tai in Beijing. Your mission is to take out the hitman. The Safety of Ming Tai is not your direct concern, but there will be a bonus if he survives. Your actions will be just another move in The Game that will buy time for the powers that be to do whatever it is they want to do with Ming Tai.

You are offered a standard contract of $30,000. Half Upfront.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2016, 10:14:40 pm »

Your Mission should you choose to accept it, is as follows:

You are being hired for a counter-assassination. The Chinese government has hired a local mob hitman named Ah Long to silence a Humanitarian activist named Ming Tai in Beijing. Your mission is to take out the hitman. The Safety of Ming Tai is not your direct concern, but there will be a bonus if he survives. Your actions will be just another move in The Game that will buy time for the powers that be to do whatever it is they want to do with Ming Tai.

You are offered a standard contract of $30,000. Half Upfront.
I accept.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2016, 10:46:26 pm »

Name: Einion Macguire
Description: Kind of a psychopath or even a crazed gunman. Mainly in the Agency for fun and profit rather than any moral purpose.

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: -1
Mind: 0
Fate: 0
Intuition: 0

Engineering: -1
Shooting: 1
Melee: 1
Explosives: 0
Auxiliary: 0
Medical: -1
Science/Gen. Knowledge: 0

Inventory:
Clothes. A green jacket, white shirt, blue urban camo jeans, shooting glasses...
I don't know what to put here. A gun and ammo most obviously. But I don't know how much cash players have to start with...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:34:23 pm by AzyWng »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7