Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: ERRANT: Cleaning Agency  (Read 14125 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: ERRANT: Cleaning Agency
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 05:48:45 pm »

Can I take another -1 and +1 on my skills?

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 06:25:58 pm »

I'll take a level zero. I'll be going solo unless somebody who neatly complements my skills comes along, but I doubt that much will go wrong that I'll need help.
Knocks on wood furiously.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 06:32:30 pm »

I'd like to team with one other person for a level 1 mission.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 06:56:02 pm »

((Not sure if this has a player limit, posting this in case I get in.))

If I am accepted, request a level 0 job.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 06:56:19 pm »

I'll team with Egan
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 07:11:14 pm »

Can I take another -1 and +1 on my skills?

You can, as long as the +1 goes from 0 to 1 (1 to 2 would be 2 negative levels)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 07:47:48 pm »

Alright, I edited my character sheet into that first post. If you're still taking players, I'll jump in, otherwise I'll wait on the waitlist?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 07:51:28 pm »

I'll take a level zero. I'll be going solo unless somebody who neatly complements my skills comes along, but I doubt that much will go wrong that I'll need help.

I roll some RNG:

Target is in Ukraine.

A young man has recently left the Odessan Mafia to work for its rivals in Sevastopol. The Donetsk clan wants to make an example of him. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find this man and take him out. Sevastopol is a port where Russian rivals of the local Ukranian Mafia has been encroaching on the trade of heroin coming in from Afghanistan.

You are offered $10,000 for the job, half upfront.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 08:02:01 pm »

I'd like to team with one other person for a level 1 mission.

I'll team with Egan

We roll RNG:

Target is in Canada

Serial Killers Paul Bernado and Karla Holmolka were recently released on parole. A group of concerned citizens are fronting to have them taken out. The pair are known for multiple homicides, kidnapping, torture and rape. Their victims have included schoolgirls. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to head to Ontario, Canada, to do what the law cannot.

You are offered a total of $40,000 for the pair, 20 grand each. You get half upfront.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 08:07:30 pm »

I roll some RNG:

Target is in Ukraine.

A young man has recently left the Odessan Mafia to work for its rivals in Sevastopol. The Donetsk clan wants to make an example of him. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find this man and take him out. Sevastopol is a port where Russian rivals of the local Ukranian Mafia has been encroaching on the trade of heroin coming in from Afghanistan.

I'll accept the job, will I be receiving my purchased weapons on site or will I have to order them here? Sneaking guns onto a plane (or however I'm brought to Ukraine) might be difficult.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 08:10:50 pm »

Thanks, Aigre Excalibur.

Can I request a Level 0 contract before I go to bed?

We RNG:

The client's daughter, going by the name of Joanna Blunt was taken by human traffickers while doing humanitarian work in Malawi. Fortunately, the perpetrators have sent her parents a ransom request. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to deliver the ransom and facilitate the safe return of Joanna Blunt.

You are offered a standard fee of $7,000 for the job.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 08:13:22 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 08:13:05 pm »

I'd like to request a level zero contract, please.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 08:14:16 pm »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2016, 08:26:38 pm »

I roll some RNG:

Target is in Ukraine.

I'll accept the job, will I be receiving my purchased weapons on site or will I have to order them here? Sneaking guns onto a plane (or however I'm brought to Ukraine) might be difficult.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157198.msg6898234

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2016, 08:37:20 pm »

Tinfoiltophat - started, level 0
Egan & MidnightJaguar - offered, level 1
lawastooshort - offered, level 0

Panceak: - Requested level 0 Offered, level 0
Playergamer: - Requested level 0 Offered, Level 0

I'll start off a couple more games and iron out the opening phases before processing more.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 09:02:03 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7