Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

IF YOU COULD VOTE TO LEAVE OR REMAIN WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION AS A SUBJECT OF HRH (PBUH) WITH PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN THE UK OR CITIZENSHIP ABROAD, HOW WOULD YOU VOTE?

FUCK YES LET'S LEAVE GET HYPE YEY
Casual yes, let's leave and get independence done with
Meh, probably just scribble all over my vote ballot to spite tryhards
Casual no, let's remain and get integration done with
FUCK NO LET'S REMAIN GET CALM YEY

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 107

Author Topic: Breeki British Brexit thread  (Read 151368 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Breeki British Brexit thread
« Reply #1320 on: June 27, 2016, 04:13:52 pm »

I personally have been living in LWs basement for years. His taste in food is awful but I'm too lazy to get a job.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: June 27, 2016, 04:15:24 pm »

We don't know the extent of the fakes. it could be 100K, it could 1M and it could be 3M. once it had been shown to be easily swayed using scripts, it is no longer valid.

Not to mention anyone can vote. heck, i just tested it and voted and i am not even European, yet the petition thinks i live in a random postcode i picked out of a london post codes map. is anyone living in Fenham Road, Peckham, London? say hello to your new best immigrant friend.
That's ok, you'd be a low-grade oligarch, to afford the £half million properties I can see there...

(*grumble grumble* ...coming over here, buying our lower-league football teams...  *mutter,mutter*)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: June 27, 2016, 04:19:21 pm »

I personally have been living in LWs basement for years. His taste in food is awful but I'm too lazy to get a job.
MY FANFICTION.
IT HAS COME TRUE
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: June 27, 2016, 04:27:46 pm »

We don't know the extent of the fakes. it could be 100K, it could 1M and it could be 3M. once it had been shown to be easily swayed using scripts, it is no longer valid.

Not to mention anyone can vote. heck, i just tested it and voted and i am not even European, yet the petition thinks i live in a random postcode i picked out of a london post codes map. is anyone living in Fenham Road, Peckham, London? say hello to your new best immigrant friend.
That's ok, you'd be a low-grade oligarch, to afford the £half million properties I can see there...

(*grumble grumble* ...coming over here, buying our lower-league football teams...  *mutter,mutter*)

Yeah, i was curious about my new neighbours and saw the street's prices. it's... cheaper than Tel Aviv... anyway, i'll sell it to you at half the price. now that you folks voted for Brexit the apartments prices are in for a sharp decline i heard.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 27, 2016, 04:30:14 pm »

Spoiler: brexit (click to show/hide)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: June 27, 2016, 04:35:33 pm »

you know I'm reminded of this whenever i hear a leave argument.

Monty python what have the Romans ever done for us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

and of course someone made a parody of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oor7fAmmiQ

also here's a gif of the parody.
http://tinyurl.com/zhljlvm

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: June 27, 2016, 04:40:55 pm »

Well, the nightmare keeps on trucking.

Anyways, yeah, it seems that the EU is going to play it hard. Seen quite a few different possible ways this might get played out, with some articles asserting that not upholding the referendum results would be political suicide for whatever members of parliament that vote for it. Saying that if that does happen it could very well just lead to Farage and his ilk using the anger it'd undoubtedly cause to try and win the upcoming election and then push through a brexit anyway. Basically that, now that the 'unthinkable' has become an actual option, the genie is out of the bottle and will keep looming.

Anyways, for those who want to try a laugh to keep from weeping: John Oliver - Brexit Aftermath

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: June 27, 2016, 04:50:35 pm »

Oh my god it's current year. John Oliver must be delighted.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: June 27, 2016, 04:52:42 pm »

MY FANFICTION.
IT HAS COME TRUE
Your fanfiction is me sucking on LW's pickle jar while he works himself to death taking away council housing from patriotic Englishmen to give to illegal immigrants?
Spoiler: Nothing has changed. (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: June 27, 2016, 04:59:30 pm »

Quote from: MetalSlimeHunt but I accidentally over-snipped
Spoiler: Nothing has changed. (click to show/hide)
Iceland>United States...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: June 27, 2016, 05:42:31 pm »

Well, the nightmare keeps on trucking.

Anyways, yeah, it seems that the EU is going to play it hard. Seen quite a few different possible ways this might get played out, with some articles asserting that not upholding the referendum results would be political suicide for whatever members of parliament that vote for it. Saying that if that does happen it could very well just lead to Farage and his ilk using the anger it'd undoubtedly cause to try and win the upcoming election and then push through a brexit anyway. Basically that, now that the 'unthinkable' has become an actual option, the genie is out of the bottle and will keep looming.

Anyways, for those who want to try a laugh to keep from weeping: John Oliver - Brexit Aftermath

Where I come from offering something funny and then linking John Oliver is known as "pulling a Hitler" and punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison.
Shoes...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: June 27, 2016, 05:51:17 pm »

We've found it, the one reason to support Leave that has actually turned out to be valid: you financially benefit from the collapse of the UK economy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: June 27, 2016, 05:58:32 pm »

Tory MP Says No.10 Should Have Had Brexit Plan.
Though note that this is just one MP claiming he was told this by 'a conservative leave mp'. We'll have to see the following weeks how much of a plan 'vote leave' has (or can come up with in that time frame, as it were).

Where I come from offering something funny and then linking John Oliver is known as "pulling a Hitler" and punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison.
Gotta like his ice cream line, if nothing else! Yeah, it seems rather clear on what side of the issue he's on, though to be honest I hardly know who he is, I don't normally watch 'Last Week Tonight', which the clip is from.

If he's too biased a comedian for you, I thus challenge thee to come up with a funnier brexit-related video for me, I can use some better laughs.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:08:52 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: June 27, 2016, 06:03:17 pm »

Edit: They also refuse to engage in informal talks before invoking article 50. Seems they're going with the "Punish the British for leaving" route.

Frankly? Good.

Actions have consequences and it isn't the EU's job to make sure the UK is comfortable for their spiteful move.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: June 27, 2016, 06:06:35 pm »

Where's all the John Oliver hate coming from recently? Other than being a nerdier and shrill-er version of John Stewart, and that one thing with buying back people's debts and maybe not crediting the original inventors of the idea.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 107