Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fables of a Forgotten Land: A steampunk-fantasy RPG. [5/5] Game Thread.  (Read 1810 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Fables of a Forgotten Land: A steampunk-fantasy RPG. [5/5] Game Thread.
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 02:27:46 am »

As a few of you sit down to eat, the hooded figure leaves. The skeleton at the head of the table also springs to life. "Well hello there, my good friends! How have you all been? I know you do not know me, but I know you all, very, very well. I also called you here. For a very specific reason. But, before I go on, any questions? And no, the food isn't poisoned, as far as I know!" The skeleton laughs heartily, waving his hands in the air.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 02:47:59 am »

"Unlikely for you to be aware of us. Message acquired from food. Likely intended for food and not us. Likelihood increased with the absence of suitable sustenance."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 02:52:36 am »

"I don't know, Foodface, I think some bodyhopper - which I assume you are - seems more like someone I'd want to hire rather than somebody dumb enough to be its victim."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2016, 02:55:54 am »

"Acquired replacement skeleton from messagefood. Had expended significant potions in prior conflict. Bodyhopper? Not quite. More advanced then. Am significantly older breed."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 03:41:37 am »

"Well, damn. You better make it worth my time, Skeleton. I suppose names are in order? I am, after all, your guest. And I don't believe you put a signature in the letter. Or are you this 'D' person who left a curious message in my mail?"

Grulberh instinctively clicks his mouth; the tension rising as he valued his solitude and should it be compromised he would have to go far and away from this current civilization again. Moving between cities isn't so easy, not especially when you have to account for a job, rent, monetary exchange (if it exists), and a bunch of other factors.

"I suppose the steak is looking rather delicious, though. May I have it bagged for later consumption, if it isn't a bit too much for a guest to ask of that?"

Of course, he would not want to eat with everyone right now, seeing that his very visage could spook them and ruin his life as it has many, many times before. He would not risk unwrapping his face bandages to reveal a particularly insectoid mouth.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2016, 05:33:41 am »

"You would be wise to eat now and gain the energy you can, but I apologize if I am ignorant of your customs."
Black lives matter.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2016, 05:06:49 pm »

XRU quietly sat down, since it was unnecessary for them to elaborate on why they were not going to partake in the food. The situation was far outside the boundaries of their programming, and simply sat there and gathered data, writing new routines for the strange situation.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2016, 10:51:41 pm »

"Some kind of gestalt of assimilated flesh then? Good thing I'm not that kind of doctor, otherwise I would be making some pretty clichéd requests right now."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2016, 10:56:54 pm »

"Close enough. Not quite."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2016, 10:12:04 pm »

PTW
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 2 [3]