Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: SORRY!  (Read 8210 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Never Split the Party: Grey Version (3/4)
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2016, 02:47:58 pm »

((What don't you understand exactly?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2016, 02:50:38 pm »

((The character's aim.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2016, 02:55:50 pm »

((Ahhhhh well the characters goal here is to try and prove her innocence for what she's being charged with and not have to worry about being wanted basically she's trying to cooperate for now))

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2016, 03:03:40 pm »

((Ok. Um, now that I know that, I can skip ahead to the 'trial'.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2016, 03:07:56 pm »

((PERFECT!))

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2016, 06:21:37 pm »

Zen holds an open grin as he laboriously breathes at the sight of his defeated foe. After a few seconds of staring at the limp body, Zen's smile slowly morphs into a frown. He realizes the man is dead, not passed out. Three of his hands grab his blood leaking neck, becoming colored greener, as he slumps onto his knees. He gaze meets the people looking at him.

"Hellll-p." He states. He takes a few slow breaths. "Can anyone help?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2016, 07:14:39 pm »

Kana Paragraph in Court
Kana is brought into a large, round room. The walls are painted beige, with red drapes neatly arranged all around them. In the middle of the room is a throne, with two smaller seats on either side. In them, three Triforian men dressed in white robes of silk sit, with the middle one in the throne stroking his black-and-grey beard.

He arches an eyebrow upon seeing Kana, flanked by two Karma Patrolmen. "What's this now?"

"Seeing One", one of the patrolmen replies, "we found this vagabond playing around in the woods outside of the border."

"Oh? Was she made aware of her non-compliance with curfew?"

"Yes, Sightful. She was. She trifled with us the entire way back and continued to do so in her holding cell."

"A mighty serious offence. We are in a cease-fire with the Negative Domain. Nega's been known to make use of spies, which technically does not violate our treaty. Is the accused without counsel?"

The two patrolmen look at each other before answering. "Yes, Seeing One. She is without counsel."

"I see. Very well. I will now hear from the accused." The judge turns to make eye contact with Kana. "Seeing as how you're thought to be a spy as according to the Karma Patrol, if you're found guilty of espionage against Terminus, you might earn yourself the death penalty. It doesn't look too good for you, miss...?"

Zen holds an open grin as he laboriously breathes at the sight of his defeated foe. After a few seconds of staring at the limp body, Zen's smile slowly morphs into a frown. He realizes the man is dead, not passed out. Three of his hands grab his blood leaking neck, becoming colored greener, as he slumps onto his knees. He gaze meets the people looking at him.

"Hellll-p." He states. He takes a few slow breaths. "Can anyone help?"
[8] Everyone simply stares as you bleed out on the tea house's wooden floor. You can hear some mumbles coming from the patrons concerning your bout. Perhaps this is something akin to the bystander effect. Or maybe, no one has the expertise to help.

"Make way, all of you! Make way!" Three men in shining white armour with purple details scattered about the torso stride in confidently. The one in charge -- leading the two others -- stops near you but is addressing the entire shop. "We have received word of a scuffle. Why does this man bleed on the floor?!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2016, 07:20:24 pm »

She actually looks kinda scared and in a equally scared voice all the mirth and joy of earlier gone as she points at herself with a tentacle.
K-Kana paragraph.
She wheezes out quietly voice clamping in her throat.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2016, 09:27:57 pm »

Zen carefully stands up as he tries to staunch his bleeding neck. His lower right arms points at the deceased man.

"Dagger."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2016, 10:57:34 am »

She actually looks kinda scared and in a equally scared voice all the mirth and joy of earlier gone as she points at herself with a tentacle.
K-Kana paragraph.
She wheezes out quietly voice clamping in her throat.

"Kana Paragraph. Hm. You stand before this court under suspicion of treason, conspiracy to aid Nega, and inciting war. Each of these offences on their own carry death or exile as a punishment. All three is assured to reach a death verdict. How do you plead? Guilty, or innocent?"

Zen carefully stands up as he tries to staunch his bleeding neck. His lower right arms points at the deceased man.

"Dagger."

The captain eyed the corpse with an arched eyebrow, as if to say "how did YOU beat HIM?"

"So, you killed this man? You'll need to come with us."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2016, 11:03:32 am »

Kana Shudder's at hearing negas name hatred entering her eyes. And she looks at the judge some anger entering her voice.
Innocent I plead innocent,I would never aid nega and their foul followers their scum and I never have nor will agree with what they say or do.This land is my home and I will gladly die to defend it if I must.I would never betray this land and I certainly have no intention to incite a war.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2016, 12:02:18 pm »

Zen thinks he sees the shiny armoured person looking concerned. Or surprised. Or something. Zen hears words come out of the captain's mouth, but only catches "killed" and "come with us". With his head dipping downwards, four hands clamped to his neck, Zen lurches towards the man who spoke and prepares to follow them.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2016, 03:11:44 pm »

Kana Shudder's at hearing negas name hatred entering her eyes. And she looks at the judge some anger entering her voice.
Innocent I plead innocent,I would never aid nega and their foul followers their scum and I never have nor will agree with what they say or do.This land is my home and I will gladly die to defend it if I must.I would never betray this land and I certainly have no intention to incite a war.

"Oh, sure", one of other two judges replies apathetically. "We've had many criminals and vagabonds standing where you are right now, dear. From genocidal maniacs, to agents of Nega herself. One thing they've all had in common: Their love for the Positive Domain. Words are one thing, actions are another entirely. Maybe in some twisted way you do love this land and its people, however, your actions do not emulate that. Well, your alleged actions anyway."

"Enough of this!", the opposite judge booms. He slams a large fist on the wooden table before him. "You. Kana. Were you or were you not found loitering about the woods during the hours in which curfew is enforced?"

Zen thinks he sees the shiny armoured person looking concerned. Or surprised. Or something. Zen hears words come out of the captain's mouth, but only catches "killed" and "come with us". With his head dipping downwards, four hands clamped to his neck, Zen lurches towards the man who spoke and prepares to follow them.

Zen is brought to a holding keep, much like a jail, where those suspected of a crime are held until their trail date. It's a large, rectangular building with terra cotta rammed earth and glass as its building materials, which is attached to the same building in which Kana's court hearing is being held.

"Now", one of the Karma Patrolmen turn towards Zen. "Is there anything you can tell us about what happened at that tea shop that will avoid you having to spend time in this place?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2016, 03:33:53 pm »

Kana nods and in a serious voice
correct I was indeed loitering after hours that is a indisputable fact and if I were to say otherwise it would be nothing but a lie and I have no intentions of lying.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2016, 05:04:09 pm »

((I'm I still bleeding or do Kirin have superb blood clotting abilities?))
---
By the time Zen reached the holding keep, all six arms have been supporting his neck. His eyes are half closed as he looks at the trio before him.

"Guy comes, hits me, and says I will die. I fight him. He stabs me with dagger." Zen takes a few deep breaths. "I ram the guy with a table and try to incapacitate him. I did not want to kill him. As for staying here, I will stay if it stops me from bleeding out."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:59:20 pm by StrawBarrel »
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8