Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: SORRY!  (Read 8223 times)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Never Split the Party: Grey Version (4/4)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 04:34:20 pm »

She smiles and happily drops down from the trees and begins speaking in a relaxed yet cheerfull tone.
I'm Kana Paragraph and why I'm out past curfew....don't really remember honestly think I got bored and just walked aimlessly for a few hours.
[1] It appears they don't believe you. The Karma Patrol is what remains after the last Spectrum War, where Queen Nega almost wiped out the entire Positive Domain. The last thing they want is for her to finish the job.

"Lock her aether. We don't want any tricks out of her." The one who seems to be the captain orders his men to cast an enchantment which will lock your magic for a short while. You're forced to come with them to Terminus, the capital city. ((Rolled a 1. No magical abilities can be used next turn. Two turns from now when the enchantment is nulled, you will be in a holding cell in the city.))

What have I achieved in life, I wonder.
Have I protected my people from some great danger?
Have I filled their existence with joy and happines?
Have I helped them enjoy long, plentiful lives?
Or perhaps have I been happy myself?
Have I enjoyed my own meagre life?
I wonder.

No matter. There are other things to attend to.
Try to connect to the thoughts of the contamplating Triforians. Try to understand their wisdom.
[7] You try, try and try some more, but you can't seem to connect to your kin. That's awfully frustrating, as you're not new to the Psi arts. The blizzard rages on outside of the temple.

One of your kin, an Ocean (mid-tier guru) glides over to you and softly sits himself down next to you, making sure to be in half lotus position. "What troubles you, brother?", he asks.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 04:38:08 pm »

Go with them without protest or resistance begin happily talking with the ones that look the newest or kindest assume relaxed posture and keep my tentacles to my self.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 04:41:00 pm »

"I wonder whether safety of our people will ever be assured, if Nega lives."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2016, 04:57:07 pm »

Go with them without protest or resistance begin happily talking with the ones that look the newest or kindest assume relaxed posture and keep my tentacles to my self.
[15] You chat one of the Karma Patrolmen up. Luckily, you seemed to have picked a new recruit, fresh out of the academy. He hasn't hardened himself like the captain has yet. That comes with time.

"Oh. Hi. Um, sorry about this. We just have to, you know, keep the Domain safe and all. The captain doesn't mean anything by it", he tells you.

"I wonder whether safety of our people will ever be assured, if Nega lives."
[20] "My brother", he begins, putting a hand on your shoulder, "I understand your concern and we all share this burden. On one hand, we mustn't idle and allow Nega to ruin all of Outrealm. She is the incarnate of negativity. But on the other hand, she can never be slain, only sealed. We can slay her kin, but never her. We are positive, she is negative. We cannot exist without each other. Do you understand, young one?" ((Rolled a 20. Your chat with the Ocean has opened another gate of reason within you. +1 to any class-related rolls next turn.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2016, 05:04:37 pm »

I like you already kid but don't worry I'm not really bothered by this in fact it's strangely relaxing oh and for being such a sweetie.
Kiss said soldier on the cheek smile warmly say the above and the below.
if you ever want to hang out sometime that'd be great your fun oh and whats your name?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2016, 07:15:36 pm »

Zen sits on his seat, his lower right hand tracing the rim of an empty tea cup, his middle pair of arms remaining crossed, and his black and white eyes fixated at the ground. He soon cranes his neck upwards. The Kirin glances around the tea house, seeing if anything catches his interest.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2016, 09:10:48 pm »

I like you already kid but don't worry I'm not really bothered by this in fact it's strangely relaxing oh and for being such a sweetie.
Kiss said soldier on the cheek smile warmly say the above and the below.
if you ever want to hang out sometime that'd be great your fun oh and whats your name?
[9] Before he can answer, the captain notices you and your new friend. "Hey, recruit! What in Sheva's name are you talking to her for? Eyes forward!"

"S-Sorry", he replies, sheepishly.

You arrive at Terminus City. First thing of note: A lot of terra cotta coloured rammed earth buildings. It's mostly rammed earth and glass. But the architecture itself is beautiful. A human, which you are not, would find this city to be a much more polished version of a Byzantine city-state. Or maybe some Italian town. You're delivered to a large, important-looking glass building where another soldier clad in white armour writes something down. "Send her to Cell 8", is all he says. Your captors comply, tossing you into a glass cell before leaving. Likely out to resume their patrol.

((The anti-spell enchantment is gone. You may now magic.))

Zen sits on his seat, his lower right hand tracing the rim of an empty tea cup, his middle pair of arms remaining crossed, and his black and white eyes fixated at the ground. He soon cranes his neck upwards. The Kirin glances around the tea house, seeing if anything catches his interest.
[1] Sadly, the only thing the Kirin would find is that a fellow patron was having a bad day, and chose to take it out on him.

"Hey you!" he spits, stomping over towards you. "You're a Kirin, no? I kinda have a problem with Kirin. I don't like them prancing around MY city! I'll give you three seconds to get the hell out of here, or I'll pluck every one of your pedals until you bleed green." Just your luck to run into a racist. Looking around, you realise that not only are you the only Kirin in there, the patrons don't even give a damn about this guy harassing you. ((Rolled a 1. This fight is unavoidable. Your next action has to be combative.))

((Bleed green? Yes. Kirin do bleed a substance a lot like chlorophyll, which is mostly green, but blue and purple have been seen in other types of Kirin.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2016, 09:15:59 pm »

you guys didn't have to throw me so how long am I waiting before someone comes to talk to me?
Look around the room if there is not comfortable looking chairs attempt to make some with magic also see if there's any guards if there close enough to my cell lightly poke them with a tentacle

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2016, 10:04:24 pm »

The short Kirin stands up and faces the patron. He shifts his legs into a subtle stance.

"Lets us sees..." Zen mumbles.

Zen attempts to dodge whatever attack arrives.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2016, 11:07:29 am »

you guys didn't have to throw me so how long am I waiting before someone comes to talk to me?
Look around the room if there is not comfortable looking chairs attempt to make some with magic also see if there's any guards if there close enough to my cell lightly poke them with a tentacle
[4] You find no chairs in this room. Nothing but glass walls and a glass ceiling. You try to create a chair, but remember that conjuration isn't in your resume. You're a rogue, which means you can only sit there and try some other way of breaking free.

[8] You try to poke a guard with your tentacle, but there aren't any nearby. Perhaps they come by to look at the prisoners in shifts?

The short Kirin stands up and faces the patron. He shifts his legs into a subtle stance.

"Lets us sees..." Zen mumbles.

Zen attempts to dodge whatever attack arrives.
[3] "Hmph!" The bully wastes no time in hurling a fist straight at you. One it introduces itself to your jaw, you tumble backwards several times and hit a table, knocking it over and spilling its tea. The mugs and plates on it clatter to the floor. "Why don't you go back to the Lotus Kingdoms? We don't need your kind in Terminus."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2016, 11:22:55 am »

Why did I think of breaking free I've done nothing wrong? Sad that I can't make a comfortable chair right now though can I perhaps make tea or something pleasant to surprise my interrogator I have nothing to hide...that pertains to what he'll be asking.
make something pleasant for the interrogator make him smile show him the hospitality of the paragraph family also write a short poem.[\b]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:25:15 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2016, 11:58:26 am »

Why did I think of breaking free I've done nothing wrong? Sad that I can't make a comfortable chair right now though can I perhaps make tea or something pleasant to surprise my interrogator I have nothing to hide...that pertains to what he'll be asking.
make something pleasant for the interrogator make him smile show him the hospitality of the paragraph family also write a short poem.
((There isn't any interrogator yet. You're 100% alone. Psst: You're a rogue. Maybe you can do something a rogue would to make a guard freak out? Think "what would a rogue do?"))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2016, 12:07:27 pm »

((I know I'm a rogue she prefers to be friendly until it's inconvient for her she dosent want to try to escape because that will merely make her wanted and more suspicious she wants to get through this cleanly for now and she's making presents to suck up to the interrogator shes playing the longer but smarter game because a stupid rogue dies a smart rogue dosent.))

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2016, 12:25:50 pm »

make something pleasant for the interrogator make him smile show him the hospitality of the paragraph family also write a short poem.[\b]

[7] Your present winds up being nothing that anyone would be interested in, let alone a military guard who is supposed to be keeping criminals and dissidents in check. You can hear footsteps from down the hallway. Putting your face against the glass wall, you catch a glimpse of another white-armoured soldier. He is walking in the direction of your cell, though you aren't sure he's coming for you.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2016, 12:34:39 pm »

Poke my tentacles out and wave at him...if he gets close determine how much of a threat he could be whether he's armed or not and how experienced he looks.
These indents at the bottom of the glass wall are too wide and big guard.It's a clear hazard to anyone who has to stand guard.You shouldn't leave someone with tons of tentacles alone in a room I coulda escaped if I tryed just  ripped the door off it hinges easily.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 12:40:22 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8