Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45102 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

By the way, are "traditions" for when your entire team is of one nation of tank, or is it only for active ones? And do you keep them even if you later have multiple nations' tanks?

I'm available throughout today and probably tomorrow.

Also: So it's 5-6 in Taricus' favor so far, then. For now.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:24:27 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

traditions are for all one nation tanks.

They stay as long as your team is of that nation.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Team as in the entire team even reserves, or team as in your active team?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

your entire team including reserves.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Well then, slow replacement of tanks over time with German ones for me then. The only reason I didn't do it last round was Hades' existence. If it didn't have the Fireproof trait I'd have sold it to pay for another Panzer.
Sigtext!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also Ghaz:

Also, Ghaz, T26 and variants (specifically the T26-4 lovely indirect fire?)? KV1 / KV2?

You may have to rerun through the calculations and stuff, I can barely see my keyboard and my brain is tired. But otherwise its done
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:40:49 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you very much insangame :D ill update the sheets immediately, thats perfect.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Thank you very much insangame :D ill update the sheets immediately, thats perfect.
Sorry I took so long, but I may ask again: Where is the T26 and variants? KV1?
And even though my thing is technically an Australian thingy, I am only using Russian tanks so do I get any traditions if I perform well?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:19:57 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

as mentioned before they will appear in due course as the game progresses. If you have noticed, Germany, the US and many other nations ar emissing many more advanced tanks, which most of which will slowly be introduced.

Mostly because i have to write up their stats, figure out Quirks for some of them, have to figure out a balance price-wise and so forth and many because you simply couldn't afford them now and i really dislike posting a tank which no one can afford and can only stare at for two or three seasons.

For now the Finnish and Hungarians get added, maybe a few romanians if i find some reasonable ones and the next ones before the finals and then a whole bunch like tigers, is-2 etc in season 2

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Game continuing.
Sigtext!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

T26 + variants are all small enough for cozy up (with possible exception of -4). They had piss-weak armor and most had a 45mm cannon. Armor was around 20mm-40mm at its thickest at the front. I'd price most of them about BT8 price because they were slower but had the same gun. -4 I'd price slightly higher because the 62mm howitzer was primarily used for indirect. I'd be willing to flesh stats for em out for you.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Match ended, and I lost. A major reason, apart from tactical error on my part that I acknowledge and bad rolls, was a "taunt" move. Now I would have just let it go, as I was pretty salty at the end, but someone else also took issue with it so I'm posting anyway.

While I guess taunting could make sense, after consideration, I do think it should not be so effective. For the last 3+ turns of the match, one of my tanks was shooting at an already unable to shoot tank due to a taunt, and at the same time there was a Panzer IV shooting it in the back with penetration 6. That doesn't make sense to me, since the Tank's orders were to return fire on it. So I propose that taunting only works if A: The tank is not being fired upon by another tank at equal or closer range, or B: The taunter is firing upon the tauntee as well. As well, the whole tank should not necessarily be turned to face the enemy if it has a turret; why put your best armor against an enemy that couldn't hurt your back?
Sigtext!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Match ended, and I lost. A major reason, apart from tactical error on my part that I acknowledge and bad rolls, was a "taunt" move. Now I would have just let it go, as I was pretty salty at the end, but someone else also took issue with it so I'm posting anyway.

While I guess taunting could make sense, after consideration, I do think it should not be so effective. For the last 3+ turns of the match, one of my tanks was shooting at an already unable to shoot tank due to a taunt, and at the same time there was a Panzer IV shooting it in the back with penetration 6. That doesn't make sense to me, since the Tank's orders were to return fire on it. So I propose that taunting only works if A: The tank is not being fired upon by another tank at equal or closer range, or B: The taunter is firing upon the tauntee as well. As well, the whole tank should not necessarily be turned to face the enemy if it has a turret; why put your best armor against an enemy that couldn't hurt your back?
Hi. As the other person who took issue with it, I agree that how it happened to you was quite frankly bullshit. There was no way that that taunt could realistically even be heard and I dont think any amount of anger would stop you from returning fire to a more dangerous threat.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

already solved in th IRC. will later post specifics.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a thought: Maybe we should redefine "out" to "Can't shoot" instead of "can't drive"? Since one that can't drive but can still shoot can still participate.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45