Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45086 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I can't do it today or tomorrow and that's all I know of my schedule, I may be unable to do it for a bit...
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

What does "a bit" include? A week? A month?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Not for two days at the very least.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well if all parties agree i could give you an auto pass for the next round (without the 5.000 points usually gained for a victory) and the remaining two players Playergamer and Kot duke it out, who of them advances.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Even though im not a part of this fight that sounds like a good idea.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Actually, I could do it of a nighttime, but expect some tactical errors. I can do it of any nighttime, Australian time.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then i'd say tomorrow GMT+1 19.00

would that be agreeable or is that out of your time range?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

That's... 4AM here. I was hoping for about 10-11PM

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

13.00 GMT+1? Well would work too.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

That is... a bit too early for me, maybe hour or two later would be good. I am not sure when I will get back home tommorow, but I doubt it will be that early (but also it might be that early, who knows).
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

then lets say saturday.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Neat. Can't wait for the second round (even though I'm not in).

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

What IRC server and channel?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

adamsfreenode
#Tankery
#TankeryOOC
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Xan you get me a link to a webclient for it? Please?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 45