Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45022 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, how much battle damage is fixed between matches? Is permadeath in?

If you do it on IRC, could we have the time?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Waetleest, ples.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:20:39 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

okay question answering time:

IFVs will propably not be a thing.
IRC Time is dependent on both players participating and my own available times. We decide that on a case to case basis.

Speaking of IRC Taricus and Kashyyk? Uhm what do you want to do now? IRC or PBP because i got pm from one of you already.

In regards to wheel conversion: no. You will stay on tracks :P
Permadeth is in. You can lose entire tank crews and have to start over with rookies.
Tanks can be damaged and destroyed and can be repaired after matches for a sum of points depending on the initial price of the tank. Also you can hire Tank Repair Crews and Facilities to improve tank repairs. But all of those things won't be a thing in the first season. This first seasonw e will just have some basic tank battles and once everyone aquired some points i will unlock more stuff for you.

Insanegame Sabretooth Tiger, you are both in. Here are your tank Crews:

Insanegame:
Crew 1
Leadership: 1
Gunnery: 5
Driving: 4

Crew 2
Leadership:1
Gunnery:4
Driving:1

Crew 3
Leadership:3
Gunnery:2
Driving:3

Crew 4
Leadership:5
Gunnery:5
Driving:5

Crew 5
Gunnery:4
Driving:2

Sabretoothtiger:

Crew 1
Gunnery:3

Crew 2
Leadership:2
Driving:6

Crew 3
Leadership:5

Crew 4
Leadership:1
Gunnery:1
Driving:1

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

I'm up for it. I can do IRC tomorrow (18th) from 16:00 GMT if you two are free.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can show up at that time as well, so I presume we know when it'll happen
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

very well.
adams.freenode.net
Channel: #Tankery

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I will pick the 1;1;1 crew as my leader.

Because polan can into tank
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Ooooh, too bad I'll be hanging out with Helgoland and Knit Tie getting drunk, so I'll miss the first match.

Since I don't have any point left, does that mean I'm fucked if one of my tank get damaged during the fight?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You'd probably get a few points per match depending on how much damage you did.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if you lose a match you are out of the season anyway (unless you manage to lose in the semi-finals).

Anyway you get 1000 points for lost matches, 5000 for victorious ones. 25k for first place of the season, 20k for second place, 10k for third place and 5000 at the end of the season regardless.

The above might be subject to change depending on how bad players end up with things.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Wow. That's a lot, considering people start out with only 1000 points.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

put considering that you will need to replace crews and tanks on a propably constant basis...plus you have nothing for maintenace, repairs and training for new crews.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Im very interested in this but i have a few questions.
1.Maus? yes or no.
2.Where the hell are the American tanks? there was more then just the Sherman ya know.
3.Would tanks that never actually fought but had been designed (Like the maus or say a OI Experimental)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Quote from: OP
Available are only Tanks from World War II because otherwise we end up with a gazillion of them. Initially you will have relatively (RELATIVELY) few options to choose from...thats still around twenty tanks or so. As the Game progresses more and more tanks become available for exceedingly prohibitive costs.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Im mostly talking about the future,also the M 3 Lee was a thing worse then the Sherman so that's why i asked about the American tanks.

Also im gona make a school give me a moment.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 45