Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45084 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Okay since nobody showed up except for insanegame, i hope we can get the game going tomorrow. I'lll prolly be online as soon as 11am GMT+1

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The aftermatch image should be two burning T-28s resting on a hill of broken tank tracks.
EDIT:
EDIT2:
BY THE EMPEROR.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:10:29 am by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Did I miss the fight? Aww :(.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, it's STILL going. And might get a bit more indirect fire due to some backroom dealing :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Would have been nice to have someone post to say it was starting...

Summary of the match so far?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kot's currently lost three tanks/crews, With Insanegame having roughly the same amount of casualties. Playergamer only lost a 38t so far, though that could soon change.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:15:24 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only for a season. Shouldn't take long to get some new crew out and trained, tanks fixed and a few new ones added.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Welcome to the TPK club buddy :P.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

You know, I just realized: It's very, very hard to make a comeback. You lose your good crew, which makes it more likely for you to die, and you lose more good crew, and it goes on.

Thus, I propose this: At the start of the season, any new crews will have stats rolled like at the start. That way, it is actually possible to win a match after you lost so many good crew. It balances out because you have to make a choice between buying new crew for the next match, or having better crew next season, and helps compensate for the lower number of points the loser would have compared to winners.

Thoughts? As it stands, winners will have an overwhelming advantage over the seasons, having better crew AND better/more tanks and facilities.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:11:34 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

How would you decide how many crews to roll though?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Better idea,have the weaker people fight each other and the stronger people fight each other,then once the weak become strong have them fight with the strong.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

The strong are then classed into strong-strong (champion), strong (win a few, then lose) and weak (lose lose lose)
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

But its fun fighting strong opponents. Why do you think I through my fight (Besides the fact it was the day after Pirate's Birthday?)  :P.

Seriously though, we talked about balancing measures before, and I think those in place are fine. We really don't want to make this too complicated, everyone only gets in one game a month as it is :0.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 45