Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45082 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

I actually expected Kot to be one of the winners, due to his load-out and presumed wargaming experience.

Given my 0% track record for this game, this actually means he will lose :0.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I expected to get steamrolled. I got a good starting spot and good rolls.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Hey, the game haven't ended yet.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Erm,no one won or lost yet,the game isnt over,just paused temporarily.

Ninjad

« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:25:58 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

apologies we have to move the session to another point in time. i won't be able to rejoin today.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My StuGs are better, they have turrets!
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

So same time? PlayerGamer could you maybe get on an hour earlier than you did before? We nearly started before you.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My crews are better,they have magical girls who are skilled in pyromancy.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

10PM AEST is good for me tonight if we want to keep going in about an hour and ten minutes.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you guys ever do your match yet?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Not yet, but I am ready to do it whenever it is nighttime here, but preferably around 10PM to start, I keep dozing off after 10:30 if I'm not doing anything!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well gents saturday or sunday when do you have time?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

or this evening or tomorrow :P

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I'm good all the time (after 10:00 PM here)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Yo, match time tonight? Tomorrow? W-w-what's going on-on? (Bing bing) [Crazy frog] Here
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 45