Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 45083 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

I seem to be a bit late.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Wait, is there a match going on?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Nah, we're just sitting around doing nothing and possibly waiting until someone who I'm supposed to utterly destroy pops up so we can have one.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Sorry, didn't know you people were waiting for me. Uh, what time do you guys want?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

[18:44] <Kot> ...
[18:44] <Kot> hitler did nothing wrong
[18:44] <Kot> good nite sleep tite

Rip kots social life.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

It was like nearly 2 AM for me. :*

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Oi Ghaz, the PZII had a KWK 30 cannon not a 38. The 38 was a 50mm gun.

The KWK30 also had better AP than the pen you put up. Testing with armor plaits laid 30 degrees from vertical produced better pen than the stats you put up there for the PZII

EDIT: I was wrong, and right. There was a KWK38 that was 5cm and a KWK38 that was 2cm. Not much is given about the 38 on wikipedia though and is mentioned as an improvement, which would suggest BETTER pen.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:17:56 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

where did you get those stats?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Also PLayergamer 16pm GMT+1 today or before if you have the time...actually beginnign right now would be nice :P

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

www.wwiivehicles.com/germany/guns/20-mm.asp
The stats seem to be all right, Luchs uses tank version of FlaK 38 L/55.
EDIT:
Also everyone seems to be waiting for Playergamer, so if you're reading this get on the IRC.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:45:06 am by Kot »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

www.wwiivehicles.com/germany/guns/20-mm.asp
The stats seem to be all right, Luchs uses tank version of FlaK 38 L/55.
EDIT:
Also everyone seems to be waiting for Playergamer, so if you're reading this get on the IRC.
That site is... Wasn't psychological warfare banned in this game? My eyes burn...
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:27:38 am by Kot »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

First turn in and Kot's down a tank by who-knows?(TM)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

First turn in and Kot's down a tank by who-knows?(TM)
FUCKING HILLS
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:06:05 am by Kot »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 45