Poll

anzer 38(t) keep artillery or not?

Yes keep it
- 5 (41.7%)
No its ahistorical please remove it.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 45

Author Topic: Tankery 2: Season 1 FINALS: SYDNEY VS. KYOKO (still accepting moar people)  (Read 44990 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

careful your GM is a german :P

anyway today then, i'll be online in IRC the entire day so once both of you are there we can start.

again:
adams.freenode.net
#Tankery

also what is 4TP?

EDIT:
As i presume we will be getting an audience i would prefer the audience to stay silent within the Tankery channel itself. ill open up an #TankeryOOC channel for Spectators to comment and people in general to talk and do stuff that is not directly involved with an ongoing match.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 07:17:54 am by Ghazkull »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Turns out I *don't* know how to operate an IRC.

fack
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

okay very simple, download Kvirc, once its done and you start it up it offers you a lot of servers. Look for freenode and there the adams node. join that one and join the aformentioned server by entering: /join Tankery

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Woo, figured out how to into IRC!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it helps SaberTooth, here's a link to the site: https://webchat.freenode.net/

Type in the nickname, then #Tankery in the appropriate spot, and click the 'not a robot thing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Snip
You were wrong. You were so, so wrong. One of Pathos's Stugs was slightly damaged. That's the extent of their damage. I lost out, hard. One or both of the Sherman's are gone, and the Cromwell and AMX are badly damaged. The Stug is fine, though.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 12:19:28 pm by Wolfhunter107 »
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Snip
You were wrong. You were so, so wrong. One of Pathos's Stugs was slightly damaged. That's the extent of their damage. I lost out, hard.

Ouch. My predictions have been wrong every turn so far :(. Maybe I should start saying the opposite of what I think? Anyone wanna give a recap?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Frankly, Stirk, you were so, so wrong. Great rolls and two tiny mistakes by wolfhunter led to a crush. Frankly, the only mistakes he did were retreating on the left flank and not storming the city when he was overwhelmed. I did have superior terrain.

EDIT:

Here are the URLs to the battle screenshots.

The set up.
Turn one.
Turn two.
Turn three
Turn four. Wolfhunter surrenders.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 12:24:55 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and me and Sheb are going at it now.
Sigtext!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Frankly, Stirk, you were so, so wrong. Great rolls and two tiny mistakes by wolfhunter led to a crush. Frankly, the only mistakes he did were retreating on the left flank and not storming the city when he was overwhelmed. I did have superior terrain.

EDIT:

Here are the URLs to the battle screenshots.

The set up.
Turn one.
Turn two.
Turn three
Turn four. Wolfhunter surrenders.

I might not have any idea what I am doing :P. Mostly, I am guessing for fun while waiting for my turn to come up.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have fun with your army of powder kegs  :P
Sigtext!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Shermans proved to be worthless. They blow up at a hard nudge, though they pack a punch themselves.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Have fun with your army of powder kegs  :P

Hey-they are half the price of other medium tanks! As long as they can take one of them 2v1 I'm good. Besides, Stirk likes stuff exploding and setting on fire, who's side is exploding or bursting into flames doesn't really matter.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

PTW
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, who's this 'BloodMageWaifu' person who keeps doing the rolls?
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 45