Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69298 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #990 on: July 22, 2016, 01:03:17 pm »

Noir level up!  :D
+5 specialization: Giving her  flying back
+5 speed.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: July 22, 2016, 01:13:31 pm »

((Well now I wish I'd had time to put Bind Wounds in the spellbook, but oh well, what's done is done.))

Ebony's Level:

+5 to Speed (now level 0)

Hold 5 Skill points until I can decide what I want to spend these and the other 5 on
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 22, 2016, 02:57:04 pm »

Done. Ding!

"Mechanic.  Mechanic."

Can I keep plantbaby?  Pleeeeease?  Kyoooots.

Uhhh.  Levelups, levelups...Uh.  Gimme a second then.

+5 Charisma (to 0?)

+5 Skill Mastery (does this level me or just, like, get banked, at this point?  If it levels me I want a self-repair skill.)

Charisma goes up to 0, skill goes halfway to 1. You need five more points to level it.

Ding!

They have to strip off your old carapace, and they struggle to do this while plantbaby remains attached. They eventually just ace the cracks and shatter it into pieces. Plantbaby has fine roots inside your brains, so removing it wold be problematic anyway. They repair or replace all damaged components and install a slightly modified carapace to accommodate your headfruit. Good as new, and you gain a rudimentary ability to communicate with plantbaby. this could have some positive effects, if plantbaby's abilities take effect.

Aylia
+5 speed
+5 medicine
requesting the current forms line be ammended to add:
water nymph, frost giant, plantperson, bluebell fairy, sprite, mermaid, winged lizard.
Ding!

both go up a level. I have your new forms added. I'll modify everyone's sheets in the OP this weekend.

Noir level up!  :D
+5 specialization: Giving her  flying back
+5 speed.
Ding!

speed will require five more to level. Skills goes up and you get your flying. It's not "soar like an eagle" flying, but you can get up to the tree tops and across large gaps and stuff. it's tiring though, so use it with that in mind.

((Well now I wish I'd had time to put Bind Wounds in the spellbook, but oh well, what's done is done.))

Ebony's Level:

+5 to Speed (now level 0)

Hold 5 Skill points until I can decide what I want to spend these and the other 5 on
Ding!

Speed is up. You have 10 undspent skill points.

Each skill can only go up one level between any given two missions. So if you tried to take a skill up from -1 to +1, it wold only go to 0 for the next mission. make sense?

Also, you've had like six months to get all your spells in that book, you goof!
Trade out your two unidentified for another bind wounds, and you can put it right in. Worth it.

Your remaining scrolls are: Lightning arc, Find Item, and Identify Magic, and the two unidentified scrolls. You have three pages left in your current spellbook, and can fill those pages now, between missions, without risk of failure.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: July 22, 2016, 03:00:46 pm »

From what just happened, yeah I'll trade them in, that can evidently save people. Hope I'm not missing out on the unidentified too much! ((Unless I'm allowed to identify them first, but I doubt that :P ))

Definitely putting in Bind Wounds, I'll think about the other two.

Also, the main reason I hadn't already put it in was because the wording confused me; I thought it'd be in a literal sense binding the wounds, like a magic bandage or cast, not healing the wounds outright.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 03:10:24 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 22, 2016, 03:11:32 pm »

Uh okay I had basically planned to give her back her flying she had at the start which was a lot closer to flying like well a dragon but she would get slow or be unable to go up certain distances depending on whether she's wearing armor or carrying something or the like in fact if she was wearing heavy armor I believe I said that she would only be able to glide light armor is okay and dosent slow her down much if at all medium slows her down and makes her have to concentrate more carrying a person counts as medium but the penalty's of that could probably be reduced by her strength stat.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: July 22, 2016, 03:12:36 pm »

((Edited my post above ATH's if you didn't notice))
Sigtext!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 22, 2016, 11:44:09 pm »

Figured out what Dar'yajira's levelup should be.

+5 charisma (-1 -> +0): As a result of having positive interactions with others, and witnessing some of his teammates actually act selflessly, Dar'yajira is becoming less standoffish and more trusting.  Also, he's started taking care of his pelt again so stop calling him scruffy.  He's adorable!

Skillpoints held in reserve, likely to be spent on magic after several missions.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: July 23, 2016, 01:28:41 am »

From what just happened, yeah I'll trade them in, that can evidently save people. Hope I'm not missing out on the unidentified too much! ((Unless I'm allowed to identify them first, but I doubt that :P ))

Definitely putting in Bind Wounds, I'll think about the other two.

Also, the main reason I hadn't already put it in was because the wording confused me; I thought it'd be in a literal sense binding the wounds, like a magic bandage or cast, not healing the wounds outright.
Okay, it's in there

Figured out what Dar'yajira's levelup should be.

+5 charisma (-1 -> +0): As a result of having positive interactions with others, and witnessing some of his teammates actually act selflessly, Dar'yajira is becoming less standoffish and more trusting.  Also, he's started taking care of his pelt again so stop calling him scruffy.  He's adorable!

Skillpoints held in reserve, likely to be spent on magic after several missions.
Ding! all set.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]