Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69351 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #975 on: July 21, 2016, 07:03:44 am »

"I... don't think I know enough to fix you now, so that's probably a good idea."

What is the Eye's wounds/damage?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 21, 2016, 10:39:24 am »

Dar will buff his strength, as much as possible.  If I'm understanding correctly, he hasn't cast actually anything since his +dex/str buff from when he killed the twoleg, so maybe he'll be able to cast something now?

If he succeeds in casting a poweful enough strength buff, he'll try to drag Noir towards the mushroom circle.  If he fails... he'll cuddle up to her and give purring comfort during her last moments.

You hear the Eye and Ebony talking through the commstone. You cast a strength buff and feel power surge through yourself. You Grasp Noirr's falsecoat down by her ankle and sink your claws into the ground below. You pull as gently and firmly as you can, and she begins to drag along the ground, crying out in pain. It's gonna take yo ua couple turns at this rate.

((Okay...this is probably my only shot and this is probably one of the few ways my magic might pull through cause normal medical without anything to actually treat probably isn't going to Work....Though I think noirs actually undergoing character development right now....))
I..I can't die like this my friends I..I don't  want them to feel I...Don't want Aylia to feel guilty and I don't want my friends to feel guilty...and sad because I up and died so.. please M-Magic i-I don't want my friends to suffer by my death so please Help me help myself and in turn help my friend's.
Holy magic  time try and focus as hard as I can on fixing myself solely for my friends sake so they don't suffer and are not ridden with guilt for what happened I don't want that and I'll do whatever I can to make sure my friends don't have to feel that way.
In a voice trembling small tears begin to flow from Noir's eye's sadness and genuine worry and concern entering her tone.
"...I don't want to make them cry so please work...Mother... anyone...If you can hear me please grant me the strength to do this I can't just die and fill their hearts with grief l-like this so please...please help me."

You have [one turn].

"Good.  Transport me to the circle."
"I... don't think I know enough to fix you now, so that's probably a good idea."

What is the Eye's wounds/damage?
He's a big, cracked sphere with a plant growing on his head. You could carry it. it doesn't look like it wold shatter when you pick it up or anything. or you could use your bind wounds scroll. That sure could get someone out of a tight spot right about now. Or, about two turns back. And maybe, just maybe, if you get your action in before syv and ATH make theirs, I'll give you and TBF a mini turn today to get sorted out.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 21, 2016, 10:43:56 am »

((As in the Bind Wounds would work on the Eye, or it'd have worked on Noir if I'd found them?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 21, 2016, 11:25:26 am »

Get Ebony to the others if at all possible because HEALING NEEDED.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 21, 2016, 11:35:21 am »

((So absolutely godamn nothing happened... when that was one of my highest  skills and I was using it in probably one of the most appropriate ways I've used it all game...I'd thought I would have at least got some kind of partial success... dammit I don't want noir to die like this. ..but yeah ebony needs to get over here becuase apparently a mini turn is gonna be done and they are probably close enough if he's willing to provide a mini turn so ebony follow eye and use binding wounds on very injured noir.))
"Dar stop moving me right now I need to do something i-It my only chance I'll  die If I can't concentrate.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:15:09 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 21, 2016, 01:41:54 pm »

She smiles at dar meekly trying to breath.
"I'm.. I'm  sorry I'm worrying you so much..but if I die...I might be fine...b-but I  won't die..I-I can't just leave my friend..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 21, 2016, 01:46:26 pm »

Pick up the Eye and move towards the meeting point ASAP, keep an eye out for anything out of place.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:48:36 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 21, 2016, 09:02:42 pm »

Get Ebony to the others if at all possible because HEALING NEEDED.
Pick up the Eye and move towards the meeting point ASAP, keep an eye out for anything out of place.
Oh, hey, wold you look at that. Dora carries the map around the big tree, beside the frog pond, and along the trail of icy destruction to Her valiant companions.

Or would a go, Diego, go! reference be more appropriate? Probably. Whatever.

Also, for future reference: "I might give x and y a mini turn if others don't post' means "Hold your breath and don't even post role play. just wait and be invisible" ((maybe some ooc, suitably parethesized, to encourage your teammates. But the intent is "I really hope the gm doesn't see me until after he posts on their actions"))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 21, 2016, 09:09:03 pm »

Ebony looks at Noir, then the cat, then Noir. This will need explaining. She takes out the Bind Wounds scroll.

Bind Wounds Noir
Sigtext!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 21, 2016, 09:27:29 pm »

Noir seems  to stare in some amount of joy not quite  understanding what Ebony's going to do but certainly willing to let her do it when shes this close to dead.
"I-I have no idea what that is but if it c-can save me I-I don't think I care."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 22, 2016, 05:33:30 am »

Ebony looks at Noir, then the cat, then Noir. This will need explaining. She takes out the Bind Wounds scroll.

Bind Wounds Noir
You cast your spell, and the scroll flashes, then fades. Noirgasps, and then lay still. The wounds on her arms and chest visibly shrink and knit together, a light blue glow emanating from them.. After a moment, the glow fades, and Noir stands up and pokes at her skin. Whole and clear. Not even a scar. She steps forward, then stumbles, suddenly tired. The spell bound her wounds, but it took something from her to do so. That done, and the four of you who are left in this thread all in one place, you do the natural thing and head to the portal. Dar walks you through the little ritual and you find yourselves in Omega once more. Well, for the first time for Noir, anyway. Go report to the sergeant at arms and give a debrief. I'm sure he'll be just fascinated. Good job everyone.

Oh, and post your level ups here in this thread. please.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:35:11 am by Ozarck »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 22, 2016, 06:40:46 am »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 22, 2016, 07:26:39 am »

"Mechanic.  Mechanic."

Can I keep plantbaby?  Pleeeeease?  Kyoooots.

Uhhh.  Levelups, levelups...Uh.  Gimme a second then.

+5 Charisma (to 0?)

+5 Skill Mastery (does this level me or just, like, get banked, at this point?  If it levels me I want a self-repair skill.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 07:31:46 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 22, 2016, 10:20:56 am »

Aylia
+5 speed
+5 medicine
requesting the current forms line be ammended to add:
water nymph, frost giant, plantperson, bluebell fairy, sprite, mermaid, winged lizard.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67