Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69361 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #960 on: July 18, 2016, 01:51:15 pm »

((I'm not so sure about that.  I think Dar's somehow halfway between the forest and the desert, and quite possibly truely within either location.))

Find Aylia!  Is she here?  If so, then Dar performs the circle ceremony (circling in place?) while holding her up by her scruff.  He focuses on the desert, holding that destination at the front of his mind.

...Also, could Dar hear Noir?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 18, 2016, 01:59:33 pm »

((I haven't the slightest clue where Ebony is in relation to the others))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 18, 2016, 02:02:25 pm »

((I'm sure that mechanical noise is absolutely nothing that could ever harm you. Go check it out!))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 18, 2016, 02:02:43 pm »

((That sound near you is the Eye))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 19, 2016, 07:21:05 am »

Rest, Heal, My teammates will get me to Omega for medical assistance. I've done enough. Just rest and stay alive.
Second verse, same as the first.
You didn't say it louder or worse. I rate this post a Two Henrys out of Eight.

"Welcome to Omega, lads! Not sure if you wanna stay - I'd advise you to go for it, it's pretty good work if you're not a moron and try not to get yourself killed. You get to see places, meet people, fight stuff, loot things, throw parties, all the fine things in life."

Find a boss-rando that I can report to. If the other lads don't want to come with, maybe direct them to the canteen.

((To the other thread?))
Yah, off to the other thread with you. You report to, well someone does find you as you make your way through the narrow tunnel or crack that led to the fairy ring. he sorts out the new people a little, and sends you to the Officer of the Day, who begins by saying welcome back, and then asks you where the others are.((sorry I am telling rather than showing, but I am kinda tired this morning. Like, a lot.))

okay use my tail to help slow bleeding  begin do my very best to do as much first aid as I possibly can on myself do whatever i need to do to stop the bleeding.
Noir  talks into  their commstone.
"E-Eye p-Please help me! I'm gonna die...m-mommy mommy please help me! Dar Aylia!?"
Noir begins to cry slowly her eyes wide and terrified of what's happening desperately trying to fix themselves.
I-I no no no what do I do? I...I n-need help please....someone anyone.. Nothing has been working I.. don't know what h-happens i...if I d-die....p-please I Don't...I don't want to die here...I can't die here n-not like t-this w-what would d-dad say? I need to stay strong and stay Alive I'm calming down I can do this I know I can.
You muster some strength, hold your most pressing wounds tightly, and stay alive another round.

>"Mechanic.  Mechanic."
You repeat this phrase into the comm link, but receive no response. You are getting the I, but not the O.

((I'm not so sure about that.  I think Dar's somehow halfway between the forest and the desert, and quite possibly truely within either location.))

Find Aylia!  Is she here?  If so, then Dar performs the circle ceremony (circling in place?) while holding her up by her scruff.  He focuses on the desert, holding that destination at the front of his mind.

...Also, could Dar hear Noir?

Dar was there when Noir was injured and knows of her grave state and location. and yes, he hears her. He hears, from a distance, her louder cries, and he hears her call out over the com.

Aylia is within the Fairy ring, and you drag her in a circle three times. The desert becomes crystal clear, and the forest becomes a vague overlay, as of an after image form staring at something in the sun for too long, but sharper. Someone comes and gently takes Aylia from you nuttering a single word: "Cold." As she does. there is some activity nearby, with other persons moving about, and someone is talking. Giving orders by the sound of it.

>Mechanic. Mechanic.
>Mechanic. Mechanic.
>Mechani....

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 19, 2016, 07:21:55 am »

Ebony recognizes the voice now, and cautiously goes towards it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 19, 2016, 07:41:27 am »

Rest, Heal, My teammates will get me to Omega for medical assistance. I've done enough. Just rest and stay alive.
N3×+ \/3r53, j^5+ 1!|<3 +h3 £!r5t. J^5+ @ ₩h013 1o0+ 10^63r @n6 @ ₩h013 10+ ₩0r53!!!11!1
((You asked for it... but actually I think its time to wake up soon.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:36:00 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 19, 2016, 11:08:18 am »

Noir breathes deep so deep trying to stay calm and speaks into the commatone
"D-Dar get me help I-I need it now I-Im slowing the bleeding a little but without help I-Im not sure how long I'll last."
Begin  ripping cloth from the most clean parts of my clothes I can find and use them as bandages to help slow down bleeding try and stabilize myself to where I'm not in danger of bleeding out for at least several hours.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 19, 2016, 12:57:33 pm »

Continue repeating.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 19, 2016, 01:44:27 pm »

"Halfdragon... bleeding... still in forest..."

Try and tell someone that Noir is still back there!  They need to rescue her!  Failing that, Dar will attempt to go back himself, despite how unhelpful he'd be in his condition.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 20, 2016, 04:01:39 pm »

Continue repeating.
Ebony recognizes the voice now, and cautiously goes towards it.
And sees the Eye, laying in the mud, a thin line of acrid grey smoke leaking out of a crack, and the plantbabyconstantly trying to fill the cracks with mud. The Eye is repeating his litle mantra. You stare at each other for six heartbeats.

N3×+ \/3r53, j^5+ 1!|<3 +h3 £!r5t. J^5+ @ ₩h013 1o0+ 10^63r @n6 @ ₩h013 10+ ₩0r53!!!11!1
((You asked for it... but actually I think its time to wake up soon.))
Seven out of Eight Henrys. No Willies. No Sams.

You awaken in a warm, sunlit place, cosily wrapped all snug in a blanket. You are purring automatically, and can see your breath come out in little puffs of white. You have a splitting headache, and many other hurties and ouchies. You are in no condition to return to action (yet, so no running after Dar to rescue Noir), but are out of danger. Head on over to the Omega Thread.

"Halfdragon... bleeding... still in forest..."

Try and tell someone that Noir is still back there!  They need to rescue her!  Failing that, Dar will attempt to go back himself, despite how unhelpful he'd be in his condition.
A rescue roll. Lemme check Dar's charisma. And intelligence and memory. mmm. Nope. Best you get is someone looking at you kindly and saying "they are gonna have to fend for themselves, little guy. We can't rescue all the partygoers. So you do what any cat would do for a new toy, and run arond in circles madly until you can chase after it. You end up back in the forest, jst as you were, a startled "Hey!" Echoing into memory as you run back to Noir.

Noir breathes deep so deep trying to stay calm and speaks into the commatone
"D-Dar get me help I-I need it now I-Im slowing the bleeding a little but without help I-Im not sure how long I'll last."
Begin  ripping cloth from the most clean parts of my clothes I can find and use them as bandages to help slow down bleeding try and stabilize myself to where I'm not in danger of bleeding out for at least several hours.
You bind yourself as well as you can. You're still coughing up blood, but the loss is less rapid now. Teetering on the edge. You have [two turns]

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 20, 2016, 04:40:13 pm »

((Okay...this is probably my only shot and this is probably one of the few ways my magic might pull through cause normal medical without anything to actually treat probably isn't going to Work....Though I think noirs actually undergoing character development right now....))
I..I can't die like this my friends I..I don't  want them to feel I...Don't want Aylia to feel guilty and I don't want my friends to feel guilty...and sad because I up and died so.. please M-Magic i-I don't want my friends to suffer by my death so please Help me help myself and in turn help my friend's.
Holy magic  time try and focus as hard as I can on fixing myself solely for my friends sake so they don't suffer and are not ridden with guilt for what happened I don't want that and I'll do whatever I can to make sure my friends don't have to feel that way.
In a voice trembling small tears begin to flow from Noir's eye's sadness and genuine worry and concern entering her tone.
"...I don't want to make them cry so please work...Mother... anyone...If you can hear me please grant me the strength to do this I can't just die and fill their hearts with grief l-like this so please...please help me."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 20, 2016, 10:59:40 pm »

Dar will buff his strength, as much as possible.  If I'm understanding correctly, he hasn't cast actually anything since his +dex/str buff from when he killed the twoleg, so maybe he'll be able to cast something now?

If he succeeds in casting a poweful enough strength buff, he'll try to drag Noir towards the mushroom circle.  If he fails... he'll cuddle up to her and give purring comfort during her last moments.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 20, 2016, 11:00:49 pm »

"Good.  Transport me to the circle."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 20, 2016, 11:12:43 pm »

"...Hey Dar I.... I'm gonna be fine I  can't j-just die on you..."
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67