Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69387 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #946 on: July 16, 2016, 12:02:36 am »

"Now to figure out how to work this thing. Any of you guys have any idea how the magic of this thing works? I mean, there's always the classic..."

Barring any better ideas like using my brand to rig up the teleport to work right with the help of the more sorcerously-inclined fey, just stand in the fairy ferry ring and turn three times. Maybe see if some of these guys wanna come with me and be in the Legion of Doom as well. There's definitely worse ways to make a living.

"There is no place like the penal colony, there is no place like the penal colony, there is no place like the penal colony!"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:49:02 am by Harry Baldman »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 16, 2016, 07:31:28 pm »

((Will respond tomorrow. I just got home after a ~12 hour plane ride and am really tired, I don't trust myself to not make Ebony be stupid, whatever that sound is))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 17, 2016, 07:48:06 pm »

Go for it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 17, 2016, 08:52:21 pm »

((Actual turn tomorrow morning.))

((Will respond tomorrow. I just got home after a ~12 hour plane ride and am really tired, I don't trust myself to not make Ebony be stupid, whatever that sound is))
Hope you had a good trip. The others can remind you what the situation is if they want.

Go for it.
Help me out here. What are you going for?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 18, 2016, 07:14:47 am »

Stay down or try to get in a slightly better position like leaning against a tree if its too hard to perform medical aid on myself while lying down.Yell for help.

((Gods I hope that they dident just die...evacuated perhaps? If they are dead Ozark let me hold onto the fools hope for a little bit longer...))
"G-Get it together Noir y-you can do t-this your a d-demi god this is NOTHING!"
You squirm around, but can't get yourself upright. Your vision dims and you feel light headed.

Rest, Heal, My teammates will get me to Omega for medical assistance. I've done enough. Just rest and stay alive.
It is over?  Relax.
You two sleep off a particularly exhausting evening. Dar awakens this turn, weary, but functional. Aylia remains quite out. Dar, you feel a certain disorientation, as if you were looking into a pond, seeing the fish below, and the forest all around reflected in the pond. Only it's the forest and the desert.

"Now to figure out how to work this thing. Any of you guys have any idea how the magic of this thing works? I mean, there's always the classic..."

Barring any better ideas like using my brand to rig up the teleport to work right with the help of the more sorcerously-inclined fey, just stand in the fairy ferry ring and turn three times. Maybe see if some of these guys wanna come with me and be in the Legion of Doom as well. There's definitely worse ways to make a living.

"There is no place like the penal colony, there is no place like the penal colony, there is no place like the penal colony!"
You, the mice, a pixie, and two monkey people do the fairy dance and find yourselves in the ring at Omega that you left from. No one is there to welcome you, so after a while, you begin to lead the little band toward the canyon. You're not sure if the others wanted to volunteer as Omegas, or just get out of dodge, but they are here now.

Go for it.
You attempt ... something. But whatever it is you were trying, smoke begins to leak out fo something. eww. Your little vineguy recoils a bit at the smoke, then begins stuffing more mud into places it doesn't really belong.

Whatever that sound was, it squealed a littel just now, as if machinerry were trying to come to life, but failed. You begin to detect a rather bitter smell.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 18, 2016, 08:00:09 am »

Rest, Heal, My teammates will get me to Omega for medical assistance. I've done enough. Just rest and stay alive.
Second verse, same as the first.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 18, 2016, 11:12:48 am »

"Welcome to Omega, lads! Not sure if you wanna stay - I'd advise you to go for it, it's pretty good work if you're not a moron and try not to get yourself killed. You get to see places, meet people, fight stuff, loot things, throw parties, all the fine things in life."

Find a boss-rando that I can report to. If the other lads don't want to come with, maybe direct them to the canteen.

((To the other thread?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 18, 2016, 12:40:18 pm »

okay use my tail to help slow bleeding  begin do my very best to do as much first aid as I possibly can on myself do whatever i need to do to stop the bleeding.
Noir  talks into  their commstone.
"E-Eye p-Please help me! I'm gonna die...m-mommy mommy please help me! Dar Aylia!?"
Noir begins to cry slowly her eyes wide and terrified of what's happening desperately trying to fix themselves.
I-I no no no what do I do? I...I n-need help please....someone anyone.. Nothing has been working I.. don't know what h-happens i...if I d-die....p-please I Don't...I don't want to die here...I can't die here n-not like t-this w-what would d-dad say? I need to stay strong and stay Alive I'm calming down I can do this I know I can.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:49:26 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 18, 2016, 12:59:08 pm »

>"Mechanic.  Mechanic."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 18, 2016, 01:04:03 pm »

"Eye...do.. something I need help right now please."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 18, 2016, 01:05:08 pm »

If the Eye cannot do I/O, there should be an error message on the commstone.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 18, 2016, 01:07:48 pm »

((I/O?))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 18, 2016, 01:14:41 pm »

((I/O?))
((Input/Output. in other words, if it is out of communication. which it currently is due to damage.
only Dar or Ebony can help you.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 18, 2016, 01:18:45 pm »

((...well I suppose dar can hear her at least.))
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 67