Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69663 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #720 on: June 10, 2016, 07:24:23 pm »

>Hopefully I do not need to roll to clean up.
Nah, you're good.  quick dip in the river and clean as a whistle. a clean whistle, not one that's been siting in teh dirt for a few days.

Fiddler whistles a jaunty tune as he tries to organize the corpses into piles (well, the ones still recognizable as corpses anyway) by type and affiliation. And also to loot any valuables they may possess while doing so.
remembering something about exotic ingredients and their value for alchemy and apocathery alike, you snip bits of whichever part seems most interesting off various corpses and stuff them quickly into a pouch. You also manage to loot a couple rings and a small necklace without a medallion.

Also, I'm not quoteing that other post, but you point out a rather flattened ... something ... in one of the footprints. the footprint is already slowly filling with clear water, rimmed with a thin layer of ice.

"This one... is unsure?  Master said killed were beyond its magic, but Cat does not know Halfdragon's magic.  It is unlike magic of Master and Shifter."

Find one of the more-normal smelling and definitely dead corpses, and nom on it.  Cat has no respect for the dead, and cat is hungry.
You nibble away at a mangled birdthingy - or what's left of it. It has been torn open already, so you don't have to go through feathers to get to the juicy parts.

Attempt to bring said person back to life with holy magic.
"Well it's  weird for me too since I kinda have magic that's  polar opposite of my holy magic so my body is very magically conflicting.  I think it's hard for me to use em both for example I don't know the limits of my powers at all."
You touch the body and will it to heal. But there is nothing there to heal. Whatever life force your magic interacts with is missing here. It seems that Resurrection is a rather different case than healing. your skin crawls at the contact with dead flesh, though a part of you hungers at the experience as well.

if you guys like, I can discuss my perspective on what happened, either in the Omega thread, or in pm. I'd say more, but I feel like it would unduly influence how you guys process it. Plus, another option is to have it out in the after action debriefing, but bear in mind that what I say in there is going to be much more IC.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 10, 2016, 07:35:03 pm »

"We also lost trust. The trust we came here to build. That is not okay."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 10, 2016, 09:02:15 pm »

Noir stares at the corpse's a low shudder coming from her  as she slowly stands up and closes her eyes  clutching  her head.
"n-Nghhh I.....feel...sad?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 11, 2016, 12:10:29 am »

"...I knew people died but never really thought about it.Im a demigod so I kinda just assume I'm immortal like dad well I think he's  immortal and mother well I don't know whether she'll  age or not....Death isn't a concept.I really had to concern myself with and i never thought about it really.."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 11, 2016, 01:38:00 am »

"...I knew people died but never really thought about it.Im a demigod so I kinda just assume I'm immortal like dad well I think he's  immortal and mother well I don't know whether she'll  age or not....Death isn't a concept.I really had to concern myself with and i never thought about it really.."

"You know," says Fiddler, leaning in with a whisper, "you could try that... other magic you mentioned. Hear that does pretty well against death."

"We also lost trust. The trust we came here to build. That is not okay."

"I don't think most of these people are smart enough to systematically mistrust us."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 11, 2016, 01:39:57 am »

Noir leans in and In a whisper.
"the evil one or the charm one?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 11, 2016, 01:43:26 am »

Noir leans in and In a whisper.
"the evil one or the charm one?"

"Maybe both? Dark plus charm seems like a winning combination to me."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 11, 2016, 01:45:08 am »

"Wait so charm someone into standing still then destroy their soul's?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 11, 2016, 01:56:00 am »

"Wait so charm someone into standing still then destroy their soul's?"

"Oh no, just fill in the blank bit where the soul used to be with a touch of dark, then charm it into being a vaguely acceptable member of society. It's like a resurrection, but cheaper."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 11, 2016, 01:58:11 am »

"I don't know how to  do that...
"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 11, 2016, 02:03:42 am »

"I don't know how to  do that..."

"I'm sure it can't be that hard to figure out for somebody as talented as you. Dark magic is the most user-friendly type of magic, right?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 11, 2016, 02:07:10 am »

"I only know how to use dark magic to destroy soul's and most of my dark magic I have a hard enough time making it show I mean my body's energy's  conflict a lot holy and dark magic are a strange mix."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 11, 2016, 02:11:00 am »

"Isn't there like a manual or something? Instructions whispered into your mind when you use it? Echoes of former dark wizards offering a helping hand?"

"Maybe try destroying the remains of a soul, you know, the frame in which it was set, and see if another soul doesn't flow in. Remove the 'dead' flag from the body, you see."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 11, 2016, 02:16:22 am »

"Not really I wasent taught I just had it because my father passed it down and i can feel that I'm mainly drawing on father's  power to use dark magic more then my own I think...so really I kinda just throw raw concentrated evil? Something like that i don't know the exact nature."
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67