Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69585 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #600 on: May 25, 2016, 09:11:17 am »

Noir looks over to Aylia really quick  and Whisper's something to  herself.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 25, 2016, 05:39:13 pm »

Oh joy.

Aylia>There are armed units present of uncertain hostility.  Please advise.

Sysquery>Illusioncasting capabilities.

>Prepare to notify Aylia should the situation change.

You could probably cast an illusion, if you put your mind into it. Gonna have to be real specific in your action though. The creatures in view are merpeople, some sprites, and a few sort of armadillo looking guys. Mostly it is the merpeople who are armed, and a couple of the sprites. There is a humanoid near the forbidden zone who looks pretty dangerous, should it come to combat. You haven't determined her race, but the fact that she is as close to the forbidden zone as she is without you having seen her is noteworthy. You are, after all, pretty good at noticing things. Anyway, if you want to cast an illusion, be as specific in your action as possible - that wil generate a better chance of success. Feel free to ooc about it beforehand, but I'll only read your action - not someone else' recommendation.

Oh, and a few more onlookers have appeared to stare at you.

Noir looks the being in the eye and with a smile and in a confident tone just oozing with superiority and arrogant her eyes almost shining with mirth ears twitching slightly looks kinda cute.
"I am noir dragonfang demigod and volunteer  of the omega  legion and were  here to make sure this  wedding goes well and no one fights so calm down now."
Please remember to bold your actions, even if they are talking - just put a talking: tag or something like that at the beginning so I know that this isn't roleplay and is something I should respond to.

Well, the good news is, you have their attention, and the little group around you is not fighting. The bad news is, they are currently laughing at you. One of the monkeypeople chitters and chants "Nore Dagofag Nore DagoFag Nore Dagofag" and this becomes quite popular with his companions. They start throwing small sticks and acorns at you. The Spiky people remain aloof, now grouped together near the one that first interacted with you.

No, the poke wouldn't be considered an attack, but it's pretty close.  Dar's certainly on edge.

Continue watching, be ready to attack if the little fey attempt to draw blood or start a real grapple.

Right now, they are being insulting and throwing sticks. So, still hostile, but more demeaning than threatening.

"Gentlecreatures!" Fiddler steps forth. "I sense there are tensions running high among you. What say you about resolving your differences in the time-honored manner of the spirits - a game!"

Step forth toward the two feuding groups. Hopefully my smaller stature and unassuming manner lends itself well to being trusted as I propose an idea.
You instantly have everyone's attention, though this does not stop the sticks and acorns and small pebbles form being thrown at Noir. the barrage seems half-hearted though. A whisper runs through the groups, and even the secondary group that was still bickering has wandered over to stare at Noir and yourself.

I glance gratefully at Fiddler, and continue waiting.
Noir seems to have done well enough, in spite of her pride. She definitely distracted the group. Fiddler's dramatic introduction and suggestion seems to have struck a chord with the little fellows though. You only hope that he chooses well when suggesting what kind of game to play. Something tells you chess is unlikely to draw much interest.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 25, 2016, 05:58:09 pm »

Noir seems fairly unaffected  by their scorn... seems  being clear the key word.Before her eyebrow twitches  and she pointedly
Makes her dark magic appear in her right hand and break  the projectiles being launched at her with her tail.P persuade  them to stop.
Noir in a calm voice informative and cold almost a monotone.
"Is this proof enough that I at least have some power? Please stop insulting my last name it was my mother's"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:14:40 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 25, 2016, 06:03:58 pm »

Upon Noir summoning flame of some kind in this place i immediately rush forward from my position behind her, grab the arm of the hand that is holding flame, and yank it towards myself, twisting her around in the process, though how much depends on how much she resists the sudden tug.
"NOIR DRAGONFANG! CEASE THAT THIS INSTANT! NO. FIRE. HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR YOUNG LADY?!?"
Series of flavor actions that really matter, am indirectly guilt-tripping both groups
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:18:06 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 25, 2016, 06:27:22 pm »

Noir blushes the black flame immediately disappearing as her eyes widen as her arm is jerked away evaporating before it has any chance  of hitting Aylia
Turn off the dark magic
"O-Ow sorry! It's not actually fire I-I was just  showing them it! B-But don't do that if it had hit you...You could have died.....very...easily..."
Noir's face takes on a concerned look looking her over to make sure aylia didn't actually get hurt.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 25, 2016, 07:12:48 pm »

"Noir, we need to talk about what is and is not acceptable in this place. Just because these people are so disrespectful as to bring their dispute to this place of harmony does not mean that you can summon fire of all things. Come with me. Sirs, if you'll excuse us."
I lead Noir back towards our camp, not letting go of her arm.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 25, 2016, 07:16:14 pm »

Noir lets Aylia drag her away looking humiliated

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 25, 2016, 07:52:04 pm »

"nnngh"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 25, 2016, 08:15:53 pm »

once we're well out of earshot at the Omega camp, I let go of Noir and turn to face her again, no sign of anger on my face or body language.
"Don't worry Noir, it's fine, and I'm not actually mad, that was partly theatrics for the others here. I didn't warn you that fire is a major taboo in this place. That oversight is on me. The beings here are mostly plant-related. Fire, being one of the biggest plant-killers, is a very major threat here that is taken very seriously. Please don't summon it without a really good reason, okay? I'm actually carrying some major taboo equipment myself, it's just hidden. For now, we need to trust Fiddler and Dar to handle the rest of that conflict for now. We should avoid them unless they call for help. How about we go over to the Eye and make sure things are okay on it's end. It messaged me about how it was worried while we were with those arguers, and I chose to ignore it at the time because you were taking a big risk and I wanted to be there in case it went poorly. I think it'll be more comfortable if there's someone there to be the muscle to back it up."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 25, 2016, 09:45:53 pm »

Noir blinks and nods before in a confused voice.
"But i wasn't using fire...."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 25, 2016, 09:53:39 pm »

"What were you using? It looked like it was a special kind of dark fire."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 25, 2016, 10:10:22 pm »

She blinks before answering In a confident tone seemingly  happy to explain and in a casual tone light and airy.
"I was tapping into father's power it can be probably  described better as energy  of oblivion or evil manifested basically if it hits you it will destroy your soul  either completely annihilating  it or sending it to father if you don't succeed in resisting it i believe leaving the ones it hit a lifeless souless husk."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 25, 2016, 10:14:23 pm »

"And it doesn't affect you?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 25, 2016, 10:16:42 pm »

"Why would it? I have holy powers as well so that helps plus it's  father's power and father loves me he'd  never try to manipulate me!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 25, 2016, 10:25:15 pm »

>!!
>Detected highly veiled humanoid within close proximity to the Forbidden Zone!
>Target details undetermined, please advise!
>Requesting backup!  Suspect that the crowd may be a diversion!  Or at least an opportunity!

>Attempting to pierce the veil!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:29:35 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 67