Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69537 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #555 on: May 18, 2016, 09:29:33 pm »

((Just skimmed the threads it dosent look like you mentioned it))
In a serious tone slow and slightly echoing breath growing slow demeanor calm and relatively composed.
"I,Noir dragonfang do tottaly pledge my Allegience to Her Majesty [Queen Name], ruler of [country name], Defender of the Faiths, Servant of the Peoples, Guiding Light of the Seven Isles the one with awesome titles. I pledge my service as a soldier of the almighty Omega legion, subject to its laws and authority, to act as an agent of the will of the Queen through the power of the Legion, acting in good intent to advance the cause of Queen and Legion, as long as the Legion will allow me to serve under it. I take this oath or mark as one may call it as a token of the privileges and benefits that the Legion will bestow in response protection, aid in need and shelter all that stuff. I confirm it a second time just because so be it."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 18, 2016, 09:30:32 pm »

The Eye looks on, disapprovingly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 18, 2016, 10:30:21 pm »

Ceremony occurs as stated. I choose to ignore the minor embellishments Noir made to the Oath, since they didn't cause any actual changes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 18, 2016, 11:56:19 pm »

The team cat seems momentarily dazed by Noir's induction ceremony, but he shakes his head and walks up to Ebony.  "Magic Twoleg should speak to Arguers.  This one is not good at communicating.  Last time Cat tried to settle differences, building caught fire and teammates attempted to kill instead of protect.  This time, it will stay back and protect Magic Twoleg instead.  It understands?"

Go recon the arguing people, and hope Ebony does so as well.  Try and listen for what they're arguing about, but stay unnoticed while doing so.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 19, 2016, 02:42:47 pm »

After the ceremony is complete, I release Noir's hand and pause, giving her a moment to let what just happened sink in, and then finally I break into a smile, my tail twitching.
"Welcome to the Omega legion Noir."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 19, 2016, 02:49:40 pm »

Noir entwines her tail with your own smile matching to meet yours her eyes darting over you trying to properly memorize?
"I already feel excited."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 19, 2016, 05:06:23 pm »

Ceremony occurs as stated. I choose to ignore the minor embellishments Noir made to the Oath, since they didn't cause any actual changes.
Ceremony completes. You feel a strange sense of connection, as if yo uwere a doorway through which something passed, that you could neither feel nor sense. Noir can now use the campsite in the same way you can.

The team cat seems momentarily dazed by Noir's induction ceremony, but he shakes his head and walks up to Ebony.  "Magic Twoleg should speak to Arguers.  This one is not good at communicating.  Last time Cat tried to settle differences, building caught fire and teammates attempted to kill instead of protect.  This time, it will stay back and protect Magic Twoleg instead.  It understands?"

Go recon the arguing people, and hope Ebony does so as well.  Try and listen for what they're arguing about, but stay unnoticed while doing so.
Near the landing site, amonst the willows, are two groups - one, small humanoids with aquiline heads and spikes all over their bodies, carrying various instruments of destruction and capture, and the other, relatively similar sized creatures which are short, swarthy, and muscular. These have six limbs and a prehensile tail, carry no weapons, and are hanging in and off the trees. Both groups are slowly shifting, with individuals moving about in the mass, and several amongst each either shouting, shaking their fists or pointing their claws, and vying for position. Small shoving and poking and hitting mathces break out cassionally between individuals, but each is very quick, feints and testings more than actual combat as of yet.

It is unclear what they are arguing about.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 19, 2016, 05:21:47 pm »

Welp, everyone else is uselessly caught up in another little spectacle, so Dar'll have to bite the bullet.  Ask, loudly, what the problem is.   Stay a safe distance away, and cast toughening buffs too.

Oh hey!  Teammates are done with their thing.  Continue stealthily watching.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 19, 2016, 05:22:55 pm »

"Lead the way Aylia!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 19, 2016, 10:00:19 pm »

Noir entwines her tail with your own smile matching to meet yours her eyes darting over you trying to properly memorize?
"I already feel excited."
nope. you can try, but mine isn't sitting still for that.
"Lead the way Aylia!"
"Well, we're going to need to work in shifts so that someone is active at all times in all areas. Um, Eye, since you are an exception to that and are great at spotting things that are hiding, could you keep watch on the no-mans-land surrounding the place the rivers meet? If someone ignorant wanders in, please tell them to leave, but if they're being sneaky about it or refuse to leave after you warn them, then notify me immediately. Fiddler, Ebony, you two seem tired right now, how about you both get some rest now so you'll be fresh in the morning. Noir, lets go help Dar."
I head towards the commotion to learn what's going on.
"Oh, um, Eye? could you also keep watch on the marsh and ceremony area until we can get back there? make sure traffic doesn't get out of hand please."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:03:02 pm by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 19, 2016, 10:03:57 pm »

Follow! And make sure nothing sneaks up on us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 19, 2016, 10:17:03 pm »

>Follow Aylia's orders.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 19, 2016, 10:38:12 pm »

((I'm trying to not tell everyone what to do always but it feels like that's happening anyway. I've been trying to give pplz every opportunity to take the initiative, but when I see a ton of actions that are "do what I was told to do" it feels like I've failed. Do people feel like I'm being constraining or controlling or something like that? Is there something I can do that will let people take the initiative more?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 19, 2016, 10:41:28 pm »

((It's not that your constraining or anything I'd say it's more because our character's look up to yours and see them as a great leader plus not much to do besides see what's going on.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 20, 2016, 05:20:22 am »

((In my case, it's usually because your character's orders are completely logical. If I- or my character- ever thought they saw a better solution, they'd say it and/or do it.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 67