Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69442 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #480 on: May 15, 2016, 07:23:35 pm »

Follow the others.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 15, 2016, 07:51:48 pm »

Follow Aylia resist staring.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 16, 2016, 04:09:59 pm »

the potatoperson leads you on into the darkening night, staying closer to you as the sky dims, so that you don't get lost. Eventaully you comeout on a noverlook, and look down at the fen and joining rivers below. A dime glow lights an area a couple miles ahead, across one river, in the part of land between both source rivers. Your way down is winding, but not precipitous, and is lit by fireflies massed around decorated wooded hanging balls, by foxfire on tiki poles, and by small rocks that let out a vague, but not unpleasant hum.

The potatopersonads you down, and as you progress through the decidedly softer terrain below, a sinking feeling settles on those of you who are veterans of the hunt for the alchemist - you are heading toward the river, upstream from the destination. and sure enough, the person stops at the bank, a short way from three small canoes.

"I believe you can find your way from here?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 16, 2016, 04:14:00 pm »

Noir looks at this strange person and asks the most relevant and important question of the century.
"Can I have a drawing of you naked? You look cool."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 16, 2016, 04:42:46 pm »

>"Have you a map?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 16, 2016, 08:46:38 pm »

"To avoid any misunderstandings, would you please tell us explicitly where you want us to go?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 16, 2016, 08:51:09 pm »

Dar'yajira sighs when he sees the canoes "Dar'yajira dislikes large water.  Dangerous things live under it, and this one cannot smell or hear them."

Dismount from Noir when the boats are boarded.  Dar doesn't want fo balance on a half dragon which is balancing on a boat.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2016, 04:25:48 pm »

Noir looks at this strange person and asks the most relevant and important question of the century.
"Can I have a drawing of you naked? You look cool."
"You may not."

>"Have you a map?"
"I do not."

"To avoid any misunderstandings, would you please tell us explicitly where you want us to go?"
"Did I not point out the union site when we were atop the hill? The area between the forks of the river, over there? I assume your destination is the union celebration, is it not? But for your sake, since you asked nicely, I will tell you: I do not have any interest in where you go from here."

((I guess I was unclear last turn, the potato gestured idly at the glowing area that I described, and pointed it out to you as the party location while you were descending from the hill country. I apologize for the confusion.))

Dar'yajira sighs when he sees the canoes "Dar'yajira dislikes large water.  Dangerous things live under it, and this one cannot smell or hear them."

Dismount from Noir when the boats are boarded.  Dar doesn't want fo balance on a half dragon which is balancing on a boat.
Down you go.

Potato turns to Dar, eyes softening, posture shifting slightly. "A wise little feline you are. Do you like ear scratches? I would scratch an ear."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2016, 04:32:38 pm »

Follow Aylia's orders.  Keep an eye, aha, out.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:16:26 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 17, 2016, 04:40:07 pm »

Noir looks sad as she waves trying to put the pretty lady to memory.
Follow dah Aylia yet again resist staring.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2016, 04:46:03 pm »

"I bet this river is completely safe."

Continue fiddling. Maybe get on the second canoe if anybody takes the first one and doesn't die horribly within a minute.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2016, 05:21:08 pm »

"Are these canoes free for our use?"

Assuming they are:
"Thank you. May you have a joyful evening."
I turn to our group.
"I'll take the lead canoe with Noir. Fiddler, Ebony, and Dar, you should take a second one together as a group. Eye, just fly along with us."
that keeps Noir close to me, and if something bad happens to the lead canoe we can both fly out of it.

I then move down to the riverbank and pull the lead canoe most of the way off the riverbank, but still leaving it slightly on. I then hold it steady and gesture for Noir to climb in while I steady it for her (and I don't care if she flies in, I'm still doing this, her landing will rock it if I don't.). I then make sure she's settled in the front seat (which has less control of where the canoe goes) and pull it just barely the rest of the way off the bank, keeping it in the very shallowest area so I can still easilly walk with it. I then direct her to lean away from me and to stay low in the canoe, and after I've seen her do so and feel the canoe trying to tilt away from me I then climb up and in myself, keeping my center of gravity low as I do so. Finally, I settle myself into the rear seat of our canoe and let Noir settle herself in as well, but periodically backpaddle to keep our canoe here at the start location, and wait to make sure the other canoe follows our example on how to launch and get into a canoe without flipping it over.

((note: the person who will have the hardest time getting in will be whoever gets in last.))

Assuming nobody tumps themselves into the river, then I partial-shift to my favorite hybrid cat-form to take advantage of the better nightvision and hearing, and we head down the river to union celebration site, staying in front but also in sight of the other canoe.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:23:02 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 17, 2016, 05:28:57 pm »

Noir has her tail wrapped safetly the spikes retracted and her wings are folded as best as she can make them fold the eyes on them closed.
"Aylia do you want me to try and blast anything that attacks us?"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:31:41 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 17, 2016, 05:34:15 pm »

"No. Just get out of the way and don't get hurt. It's more likely to be a simple misunderstanding than something that actually needs blasting."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 17, 2016, 05:36:47 pm »

"I've never been in one of these things what is it?"
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 67