Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69385 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #450 on: May 12, 2016, 11:50:45 pm »

"Aylia have you ever seen anything like me before? "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 13, 2016, 06:07:55 am »

"Depends on what you mean by the question. I haven't seen a half-dragon half-human before, no, but if you mean mixed-breeds in general, why, there's another mixed-breed in my group right now."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 13, 2016, 08:18:58 am »

"Oh really who? Also how does my voice sound mom says it's kinda nice sounding but that it echoes slightly? Or like I have a really strong undertone?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 13, 2016, 08:48:26 am »

"Oh really who? Also how does my voice sound mom says it's kinda nice sounding but that it echoes slightly? Or like I have a really strong undertone?
((black shadows are invisible on darkling btw, and I use darkling.))"It's not that strong. And the other mixed-breed here is me."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 13, 2016, 08:56:39 am »

((If I wanted to get the same kinda effect what color should I use as an undertone?))
Noir looks at you raises an eyebrow smiles and then squints...tilts her head crouches squints more puts her hands over her eyes like binoculars before finally standing up her own tail wrapping around her neck and in a curious tone.
"Really? What are you a mix of?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 13, 2016, 09:20:54 am »

((If I wanted to get the same kinda effect what color should I use as an undertone?))
Noir looks at you raises an eyebrow smiles and then squints...tilts her head crouches squints more puts her hands over her eyes like binoculars before finally standing up her own tail wrapping around her neck and in a curious tone.
"Really? What are you a mix of?"
((don't worry about it, I know what effect you're trying for. But if you want to know what something looks like, you should test it in both normal and darkling. That's why I use mediumorchid instead of purple. I used to use default and wanted purple text, but when I tested it on darkling it was eyestrainy.))
"Elf and some kind of Fey. I only ever knew my mom and she didn't like talking about him. The differences are kinda obvious though."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 13, 2016, 09:23:17 am »

"It looks very cute."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 13, 2016, 09:24:59 am »

"Why thank you."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 13, 2016, 09:26:21 am »

Noir smiles and in a casual tone seeming to grow very relaxed
"No problem! "

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 14, 2016, 07:56:08 am »

((I can see the black shadow a bit in darkling, especially on the lighter post background. I think it adds a nice definition to the words, and probably helps out a lot on the white background.

Dar'yajira remains on Noir's shoulders.  Not that this matters, I just prefer to make an action post for each turn to show I'm still present.
Good man. Thoughtful. Kind to your GM. Also, activity gives me a warm fuzzy, like people enjoy something I am part of. Yay.

Noir seems to let a small black flame form in her palm just looking at it you may feel a sense of wrongness or fear instinctively and  Noir's eyes are concentrated cautious her wing eyes wide and open.
Investigate the voice be prepared to blast with daddy's magic if hostile.
magic not out approach voice carefully but non threateningly defend myself if attacked.
The voice ignores you completely.

Did completion of the plantfamily have any effect on me?
"Calm down Noir, it's fine."
I return to my natural form and retrieve my possessions from Ebony, then move to the voice for debrief.
You approach the edge of the woods, to the northeast of the clearing and spot a very round being. Like, it looks almost like a circle at first glance. As yo uapproach, yo unotice that it is indeed divided into head, torso, and wide arms - four of them, as well as six very stumpy little legs, and is longer than it is wide. the head sits on the front half of the creature's body, as if an oblong potato were placed onto a loaf of bread. in spite of this appearance, you do not get the sense of softness or fuzziness at all. It's eyes are circular and black, and it's mouth is a wide slit on it's chest. the feet are clawed, and it keeps it's arms resting against it's sides.

"If you and your group would follow me, miss?"
And it turns and heads down a trail through the woods.

Ebony gives Aylia her stuff back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqXFhRxybE

>One would suggest that you perhaps save the effort and type 'We don't know.'  One would further suggest you endeavor to find out, as she has attached herself quite firmly to our group.  One would yet further suggest that you could perhaps use the feeds that one has access to.  One knows they are archived.  Look.

>In related news, how would one detach a clinging plant creature from this chassis?

>type? the hell, orb. Can't you tell I am yelling? Ah well. What'd I expect? Yes, obviously were are going to check. I order you to do the same. You are there, after all. At least ask her father's name and pantheon. her mother's too. Gods ... Not like there aren't thousands, literally thousands of illusions, charms, misdirections, mutations, and outright lies the girl - if it isa girl, could be using to make her claim appear legitimate.

What's this about a plant on your head? Can't you just cut it of? Perhaps poison, or just have someone pull the thing off.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 14, 2016, 08:12:08 am »

>"Query: Noir.  What are the names of your parents?  In full.  Also, any pantheon they may be a part of."

>Attempt to have Aylia remove plant from head.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 14, 2016, 08:14:34 am »

"Sounds like this ought to be fun."

Assist in detaching plantbaby from the Eye and depositing it in its rightful place.

((I very nearly posted yesterday, but it seems I didn't actually press the post button.))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:17:05 am by Harry Baldman »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 14, 2016, 08:40:14 am »

((note: you quoted an older version of my action. I also am beginning to acquire a new form off Noir.))
make sure the Plantbaby on the Eye is removed and returned to its family before continuing, then follow the being that asked for me to follow it.

edit: Also, asking again, did completion of the plantfamily have any effect on me, before I had returned to my native form? I'm trying to get a feel for the mechanics of the new form I've acquired.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:45:49 pm by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 14, 2016, 10:21:31 am »

>"Query: Noir.  What are the names of your parents?  In full.  Also, any pantheon they may be a part of."

"I'm the daughter of Anise Dragonfang the cleric and a dragon God of evil and destruction his name starting with Kain but I can not remember all the names after Kain but his titles after his name are the great defiler of the void and he who destroys reality's.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 14, 2016, 11:03:48 am »

"I'm the daughter of Anise Dragonfang the cleric and a dragon God of evil and destruction his name starting with Kain but I can not remember all the names after Kain but his titles after his name are the great defiler of the void and he who destroys reality's.
>Pass this along.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 67