Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69386 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #436 on: May 12, 2016, 08:09:34 pm »

Noir seems to let a small black flame form in her palm just looking at it you may feel a sense of wrongness or fear instinctively and  Noir's eyes are concentrated cautious her wing eyes wide and open.
Investigate the voice be prepared to blast with daddy's magic if hostile.
magic not out approach voice carefully but non threateningly defend myself if attacked.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:56:41 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2016, 08:19:02 pm »

Did completion of the plantfamily have any effect on me?
"Calm down Noir, it's fine."
I return to my natural form and retrieve my possessions from Ebony, then move to the voice for debrief.
also, I'm beginning the process of acquiring a new form based on Noir's half-dragon self.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:25:57 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 12, 2016, 08:21:04 pm »

Ebony gives Aylia her stuff back.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 12, 2016, 08:21:37 pm »

((Feel free to look at her stats and stuff guys if you're curious I put em in the main thread this character also has bad memory in rp for definitely a stat reason!))
"So...they are friendly then?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 12, 2016, 08:23:22 pm »

"If it is who I think it is, yes. Are you planning on staying with us?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 12, 2016, 08:26:43 pm »

"We'll I don't see why not and if my dad finds me with you guys I'll be leaving anyway even if I joined up with you so yeah I think I'll stick around as long as I can I know three different types of magic I can fly and I'm not that flimsy in my non human parts which I think are a little stronger then a normal humans body parts but not by much...maybe dad sealed a lot of my strength when I was going that would make sense. "

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 12, 2016, 08:34:30 pm »

"You don't remember what your own body was capable of before you came here?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 12, 2016, 08:38:05 pm »

"I didn't leave home much so I didn't get hurt much and when I did mom healed me up really quickly so I don't really know my body's full limitations really so I'm kinda learning stuff as I go along about my body."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2016, 10:19:56 pm »

>One would suggest that you perhaps save the effort and type 'We don't know.'  One would further suggest you endeavor to find out, as she has attached herself quite firmly to our group.  One would yet further suggest that you could perhaps use the feeds that one has access to.  One knows they are archived.  Look.

>In related news, how would one detach a clinging plant creature from this chassis?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 12, 2016, 10:53:46 pm »

>In related news, how would one detach a clinging plant creature from this chassis?
((It already detached))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 12, 2016, 11:03:38 pm »

((It already detached))
((Didn't say that.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 12, 2016, 11:07:47 pm »

....I've met some intresting characters today..a cute shapeshifter gal a eyeball and a lizard of some kind...this is so much fun! Oh yes this is amazing I'm finally free I can do what I can relax make friends!
Noir begins to giggle a little smile on her face.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 12, 2016, 11:46:28 pm »

((It already detached))
((Didn't say that.))
((Just re-read it... you're right, I'm wrong.))
"I didn't leave home much so I didn't get hurt much and when I did mom healed me up really quickly so I don't really know my body's full limitations really so I'm kinda learning stuff as I go along about my body."
"Well, okay."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 12, 2016, 11:47:39 pm »

((It already detached))
((Didn't say that.))
((Just re-read it... you're right, I'm wrong.))
((You might be right too.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 67