Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69229 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2016, 02:50:32 pm »

That should probably happen then.
((So reading the single use scroll without permission from the mage it belongs too. Uh-huh.))
Since the invisible thing seems to have showed itself, do not let the scroll be used.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2016, 02:52:20 pm »

Reading it != using it?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2016, 02:54:28 pm »

((If it was going to give you the ability to detect invisibility, that meant it was getting used.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2016, 02:55:29 pm »

((Not necessarily.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2016, 02:58:25 pm »

((...You know what, I'm not going to argue about something so obvious.))
Sigtext!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2016, 03:07:56 pm »

Trace. trace in the air. like particulates or something. scent, sparklies. not race. Editing.

Also, yes, reading the scroll would consume it. that wasn't necessarily obvious, but that's the case.

Also, Ebony has no way at all of knowing that Aylia can sense the plantbabies that are invisible. if she even can. She can sense something.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:11:54 pm by Ozarck »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2016, 03:10:42 pm »

Reading it != using it?
((TBF, reading the scroll will use it and destroy the single use item it is. It's a standard fantasy trope that is almost certainly in line with Oz's design. What you do is your choice, but you cannot pleed ignorance or misunderstanding.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2016, 03:11:54 pm »

((*sigh*  I'm not pleading ignorance, I'm pleading mechanical grey area.))
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2016, 03:13:51 pm »

Also, Ebony has no way at all of knowing that Aylia can sense the plantbabies that are invisible. if she even can. She can sense something.
((She can still stop TBF's character from using the scroll. If not because the things are visible, then because she doesn't know what he's trying to do anyway and he's not a mage and might mess it up.))
Sigtext!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 11, 2016, 03:52:28 pm »

((So I am correct in that I can appear now?if so put my sheet in the main thread and I'll strike out this following stuff if I'm wrong.))
Aylia you immediately see something  a few seconds after you transform a Peculiar girl appears landing from the sky looking incrediblely frustrated.
"Where'd it go...I swear I saw something!"
I return to my native form almost all the way, but I make a point of retaining that sense that I'm... smelling? the Plantbabies with.
"Hmmm? What did you see?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 11, 2016, 04:23:39 pm »

her eyes focus on you and all the frustration begins to disappear as a grin takes over her face.
"I saw you darling your quite a-excuse my manners we haven't even introduced ourselves I'm Noir."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 11, 2016, 04:32:04 pm »

This Noir person is being glared at intensely.
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2016, 04:34:40 pm »

"And I'm Aylia. But you were saying?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 11, 2016, 04:39:14 pm »

Noir rolls her eyes at the glaring person and focuses her attention in Aylia her tail lightly moving forward and in a polite tone.
"As I was saying your quite a attractive one and I must ask what one such as you is doing around here? "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 11, 2016, 04:50:23 pm »

The glaring 'person' is in fact some sort of floating eye-shaped construct.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 67