Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69333 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2016, 02:24:12 pm »

"Re-derive them as best you can indipendantly and operate upon the result until corrected. I'm too busy to respond to non-urgent queries."
((quit playing stupid, Im in the middle of trying to talk to an unknown being that currently has me trapped, and I specifically did the handoff because i cant afford to be doing the stupid shit you're demanding of me, and i said so. stop trying to get me killed.))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:37:45 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2016, 02:44:57 pm »

((No but seriously what are we doing?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2016, 02:47:42 pm »

((establishing good relations with our liason by identifying the being in distress at this area and helping them. the bit with the rhino and the croc was a red herring))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2016, 03:54:20 pm »

Dar'yajira speaks over the commstone, a touch of worry evident in his voice "Is Shifter in danger?  Dar'yajira saw lots of big green dartsnakes, but cannot see Shifter or Blue."

Head back, and try to hurry towards Aylia.  Make some effort not to be seen, but speed is more of a priority Stay in the trees, jumping branch to branch.  Sacrifice all stealth for speed.  Also, start casting across-the-board combat buffs.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2016, 04:28:51 pm »

"No more than you would have been from the lizard Dar. I'm just going to be talking for a bit, so I'm going to silence my commstone."
In other words: yes, but things aren't violent so far. Also, it can hear me, so I have to watch my words, and am silencing my commstone so it cant hear you cordinating. I just hope they get the message
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:31:44 pm by Lenglon »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2016, 04:33:31 pm »

@Dar>:"Yes."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2016, 08:52:50 pm »

@Dar>"Remember what she said, not what you thought."
Sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2016, 06:52:22 am »

"and now I've been immobilized. Eye, take initative and lead for now, I have to focus on whats in front of me. Now then, hello? I'm most commonly called Aylia. What may I call you?"
Speak to the being before me.
After later communication, I silence my commstone so my teammates wont be heard through it.
Whatever was looking at you seems to have shied away, either deeper into the brush, or elsewhere. The brush is now oddly still. Your commstone is now muted.

Well, best get the bloody hell out of here, then! Back the way I came!
To be clear, you are now going to run from a swarm of some kind of possibly stinging insect?

Dar'yajira speaks over the commstone, a touch of worry evident in his voice "Is Shifter in danger?  Dar'yajira saw lots of big green dartsnakes, but cannot see Shifter or Blue."

Head back, and try to hurry towards Aylia.  Make some effort not to be seen, but speed is more of a priority Stay in the trees, jumping branch to branch.  Sacrifice all stealth for speed.  Also, start casting across-the-board combat buffs.
You dash around the clearing, making for Aylia's position. You pick up her familiar scent and follow it. Not far now, but it took you a full turn to get where you were, so next turn.

>Query:Current objectives?
>Objective 1: identify and record events, beings, and items affecting the interests of Omega Legion.
>Objective 2: clearly communicate all necessary information to fellow Omega members so affected.
>Objective 3: test and assess all capabilities of this unit. Record and report to Omega all such experiments.

>current mission Objectives:
>1) Analyze wedding guests [as applicable] for threat of disruption of ceremony.
>2) Identify and report such guests to fellow Omegas for action.
>3) Avoid offending Important Guests or Host with action or word.
>4) Avoid agreeing to any contract, deal, or obligation outside of the immediate interests of Omega Legion.

>sub Objectives:
>1) locate current target.
>2) Assess being's capabilities and concerns.
>3) Identify steps necessary to address such concerns.
>4) Report findings to fellow Omegas

Auxilliary Objective: Assume coordinating command position of team.

((Find dah Fawn's))
Baaa-aaa-a-aa-a-a. I mean ... Neigh? Coo? Um ... Chuff? I don't know what sound a fawn makes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2016, 07:01:53 am »

((Chuff may be about right.))

"...."

>Analysis of the situation!  Proceed!
Sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2016, 07:37:11 am »

((Chuff may be about right.))

"...."

>Analysis of the situation!  Proceed!

here's a free tur nfor you:
>current situation:
>1) Fiddler is contemplating running fro ma swarm of angry stinging insects, and might suffer grievously.
>2) Aylia is incommunicado, but located within observational range, right over there in that patch of brush.
>3) Dar is making good time approaching said patch of brush
>4) Mysterious leafy being in middle of clearing seems dehydrated.
>5) multitude of similar, but smaller beings run around all willy nilly like.
>6) Ebony is drooling at the edge of the forest. A leaf is stuck in her hair.
>7) sudden gale and other beings approach.

>Analysis complete.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2016, 07:40:31 am »

>Observe patch of brush.  If possible observe dehydrated plant and Ebony similarly, in decreasing order of priority.

>"Fiddler.  Do not move.  They will notice you less if you do not move."

>Auto-analysis subroutine?
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 22, 2016, 09:53:26 am »

I re-activate my commstone
"I over-rated the threat of what I encountered, I'm fine now. Eye, you're still in charge for now, because you can see what is happening. be aware that there is some kind of plant-manipulating creatures along the forest edge. Evidently they are both easily startled and not innately hostile."
are there still fireflies in my hair? I don't mind them being there, but I want to know.
"I'm reasonably sure there is no threat on this side of the clearing, due to the presence of what I encountered, so I'm going to move into the clearing itself and see if I can solve the problem there, unless you want to direct me otherwise Eye."
I move into the clearing from my offset position, being stealthy and watchful in case there's a predator or other threat in here that the creature I encountered is trying to avoid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2016, 10:00:07 am »

>Acknowledged.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2016, 11:53:22 am »

Yes, I am definitely going to run from some kind of swarm of possibly stinging insect. What else am I supposed to do? Take it on the chin like a man?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 67