Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69401 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2016, 08:54:10 pm »

Scan scan scanny scan.  According to plan.   Etc.
You see that the field, though large, is enclosed on all sides by forest. It is several acres at least in size, and there are no large creatures in it. there are a number of smaller creatures, however - the usual stuff like birds and mice and frogs, and some others - a couple feet tall, green and slender, with heads shaped like leaves.

"Same plan"
Circling left around the clearing
You circle to the upward slope as last time, quickly losing sight of your fellows in the tall grass and over the rolling hills, with the exception of the eye, who remains high enough to be in sight. As you go, you hear little chittering sounds and sense quick, short bursts of movement in the grass. At one point, you think you see something clinging to a tree a short way into the woods, and looking at you, but when you look closer, you see nothing.

"Ah yes, the plan."

The plan! That was, I believe, for me to go in while the others faff about looking sagacious. Sounds practicable.
You wade right in to the grass, which in patches is taller than you, but is generally waist high. You make for the center of the clearing and find an area of short grass - the kind one loves to lay in and stretch out in the sun, watching clouds go by for hours. a snall plant stands to one side of the clearing, withered and drooping.

Follow the plan by stealthily circling right.
You circle to the north and low end of the clearing, losing sight of yor team almost instantly, due to the height and all. Even the eye is behind a hill, though you catch glimpses of it occasionally. As you go, you notice the movements of a number of creatures that are not the ordinary woodland wildlife. About your size, green, slender, and quick, they dart to and fro in the grasses, sometimes in groups, sometimes singly. What they are doing is unknown, but you have that natural urge to pounce.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2016, 09:09:14 am »

Examine this plant! It seems oddly significant. Is it an unusual-looking plant? An annual? A perennial? Perhaps even woody? Does it have flowers? Or fruit? What do they look like if so?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2016, 09:31:56 am »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2016, 10:13:52 am »

I murmer into the commstone: "I'm seen."
and continue the circle, making sure there isn't an ambush awaiting Fiddler or Ebony, and still trying to avoid being spotted... more. bit of a lost cause but worth hoping, and there might be more out here that hasn't seen me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2016, 07:45:50 am »

Examine this plant! It seems oddly significant. Is it an unusual-looking plant? An annual? A perennial? Perhaps even woody? Does it have flowers? Or fruit? What do they look like if so?
It has neither fruit nor flowers. As you approach, and before you can get a good look, you freeze. That sound - is it honey bees? or wasps? Whatever it is, there are a lot of them.

Fiddler disturbs some bees. A sudden gale appears to be approaching from the west. Something seems to be coming with it. Several somethings.

I murmer into the commstone: "I'm seen."
and continue the circle, making sure there isn't an ambush awaiting Fiddler or Ebony, and still trying to avoid being spotted... more. bit of a lost cause but worth hoping, and there might be more out here that hasn't seen me.
You ... find yourself surrounded by plantlife. the path seems to have disappeared, front and back. You are still at the edge of the trees, but the bushes have entangled around you. Every time you move, a branch brushes against you. Something peers at you from the depths of the bushes. Fireflies settle in your hair.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2016, 07:48:25 am »

Alert the commanding officer about the several somethings.  Silently.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2016, 09:34:55 am »

"and now I've been immobilized. Eye, take initative and lead for now, I have to focus on whats in front of me. Now then, hello? I'm most commonly called Aylia. What may I call you?"
Speak to the being before me.
After later communication, I silence my commstone so my teammates wont be heard through it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:30:40 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2016, 10:05:26 am »

>Error:Directive uncertain!
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2016, 10:18:04 am »

"You can do it Eye. Problem-solve. attempt to find and impliment the course of action that will probably lead to the most optimal outcome. I believe you can do it, I saw your log from your last mission. Make your best attempt, and I'll listen in and override if you make signifigant errors."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2016, 10:32:59 am »

Well, best get the bloody hell out of here, then! Back the way I came!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2016, 11:02:17 am »

>Query:Current objectives?
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2016, 11:56:24 am »

"Protect Omega's interests and it's members. all subobjectives are derivitives of that one."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2016, 01:52:38 pm »

>Query:What are current subdirectives?

((Seriously.))
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 21, 2016, 02:22:15 pm »

((Find dah Fawn's))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 67