Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69462 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2016, 06:45:38 am »

Regroup at the specified area
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2016, 12:46:07 pm »

Noir will be rather frantically and as quick as she can be heading to this fairy ring evac.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 11, 2016, 06:41:10 pm »

Dar'yajira speaks over his commstone "Blue is no longer at wedding.  Few beings remain.  Can Eye guess where Blue may have gone?"

Quickly try and sniff out Fiddler's scent--it's probably hopeless, but might as well.  Assuming that doesn't work, start running West, following the tracks of the fleeing crowd, and look for Fiddler among them.

Scratch that, head back to regroup at the northwest fairy ring.

You head into the woods northwest. With all the activity going on, it soon becomes apparent that you are lost. The sounds of battle are everywhere, and beings keep crossing your path in different directions, further muddying the trail. You find a felled tree and hide under it's root end. fortunately, the Eye finds you almost immediately.

I land, shift back to my native form, and through the commstone say:"Change of plans everyone, we are leaving. Eye, please show everyone the evac sites. We should regroup at the fairy ring to the northwest. If you can't make it there then proceed back to our initial entry point."
Go to the northwest fairy ring.
You and Noir arrive safely at the ring. You recognize it from the curious openness of the tiny little clearing it is in, and the size and shape of the toadstools. Specifically, the toadstools are about waist high. they are arranged in a perfect circle, with smaller toadstools growing between the larger ones. it's quiet here. The sounds of battle can still be heard, but it is muffled, as if a door was closed between you and it.

Help with the evacuation.
You notice that Dar has gone off track, and begin following him, to correct his course. You lose sight of him a time or two, and are forced to dodge several groups of beings, some of whom are skirmishing. You find the cat under a felled tree, ears back and eyes wide.

Lead on! The ridge awaits.
Oblivious to the recent orders, due to not being in contact with the others, you lead your merry band to a ford, and cross over, then march on cheerfully up the ridge. At last, you find a vantage point to watch the fireworks. It is a show indeed, though a bit small from this distance. You see thick dark stormclouds in the west. the Frost Giants are there, and it is as if they are fighting the storm itself - lightning flashes and a cold wind blows the rain back. Frost coats the ground around them, and the Giants themselves appear covered in a layer of ice. There are flames toward the south, and a great pillar of smoke, roiling up toward a sky far less stormy than in the west. to the north, Flying beings clash and fall. ANd hte trees of the fen are moving. It's hard to tell what they are doing though.

Regroup at the specified area
You head out, following Aylia, but somehow get separated from her and Noir. In your panic, you run to catch up, only to trip over something and fall face first into the mud. You rise up to hands and knees, and notice something moving nearby. Standing, you back up quickly, as the mud itself forms up into three mounds which begin lumbering toward you. A memory races across your mind. A town, an alchemist, and horrible nastiness.

Noir will be rather frantically and as quick as she can be heading to this fairy ring evac.
Yo manage to arrive at the ring shortly after Aylia. those mushrooms sure are ugly. The black spots that you see on their mottled brown caps are rather oddly shaped, like a horseshoe with it's ends pointing down and the curved part pointing up. Weird.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 11, 2016, 08:49:30 pm »

"Noir, stay here, and stay outside the fairy ring. don't let anyone damage it."

"Eye, I'm counting on you to find everyone, guide them to the fairy ring, and check the ring for sabotage."

I shift into crow form and take to the sky, first making sure im oriented and can find my way back easilly, then begin searching for our wayward companions, guiding them to the ring.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 11, 2016, 08:54:15 pm »

Take Dar to the ring, GET THAT INSPECTION DONE ASAP, round up as many people as I can to get them out of there.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 11, 2016, 09:12:21 pm »

Uh try to look intimidating and stuff if anyone trys to sabotage something try and crush their throat or suffocate them with my tail unless it's one of our party then stop em.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:25:07 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 11, 2016, 09:22:54 pm »

"It's a majestic day here in the woods as we observe veritable forces of nature collide in the untamed wilderness!" Fiddler begins to commentate.

Provide color commentary as I watch, maybe get some enterprising fey to join in on the fun.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 13, 2016, 09:29:37 am »

((sorry for the late turn, I was waiting to see if Twinwolf wanted their character to, you know, do something))

"Noir, stay here, and stay outside the fairy ring. don't let anyone damage it."

"Eye, I'm counting on you to find everyone, guide them to the fairy ring, and check the ring for sabotage."

I shift into crow form and take to the sky, first making sure im oriented and can find my way back easilly, then begin searching for our wayward companions, guiding them to the ring.
As soon as y oufly above the treetops, you realize that his is a mistake. the winds have picked up drastically and have already blown you along before you could orient yourself. You have to fight the wind to land, let alone fly in a way that allows scouting. the trees below you look painful to fly through. Or rather, to be blown through.

Take Dar to the ring, GET THAT INSPECTION DONE ASAP, round up as many people as I can to get them out of there.
Dar'yajira follows the eye to the fairy ring.  Once there, he inspects it.  Is it the same ring as the one Dar watched a human pluck shrooms from?
The two of you make tit there, a bit battered by flying debris. it is not the same ring Dar saw the person take shrooms from. This one has much larger shrooms, and is in a completely different location. The Eye recognizes the curious black horseshoe design as Omega Marks. this is your ride home. As for evacuees - by this point everyone has fled who is going to, or has gone to ground.

Uh try to look intimidating and stuff if anyone trys to sabotage something try and crush their throat or suffocate them with my tail unless it's one of our party then stop em.
No one here but you, the cat, and the giant floating eyeball with a flower on it's head (man, I almost forgot about that guy)

"It's a majestic day here in the woods as we observe veritable forces of nature collide in the untamed wilderness!" Fiddler begins to commentate.

Provide color commentary as I watch, maybe get some enterprising fey to join in on the fun.
Your color commentary goes over fairly well. Soem of the more childlike of the fey begin joining in - though their comments aer pretty random. Sometimes they comment on the sight or sound, sometimes they comment on stick or grass, and sometimes they poke fun at your ears.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 13, 2016, 09:46:07 am »

((Sorry! I didn't notice the turn

...Was there a roll or something that made Ebony get separated? And which spells did she have in the tome?))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:51:29 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 13, 2016, 10:55:26 am »

"Ooh! Look at Frosty go!"

Continue commentating. Wonder where my useless teammates have wandered off to. Maybe have a look-see around the battlefield and beyond to see if there is any trace of them.

Also see if I can start a betting pool on what amazing feats of magick will be deployed next on the battlefield, and on the fates of crowd favorites (as in things the fey can be bothered to pay attention to and can come up with a coherent nickname for)! And yes, that includes the grass.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 13, 2016, 12:01:48 pm »

Land, now! The winds suddenly picked up when I cleared the trees, so they should rapidly die down when I descend. If that is not the case, then I shift into Frost Giant / Cat and prepare for a hard landing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 13, 2016, 12:03:15 pm »

Frost Giant / Cat

((but would that be a giant frost cat or a frost catgiant?))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 13, 2016, 12:12:13 pm »

Frost Giant / Cat

((but would that be a giant frost cat or a frost catgiant?))
((Giant Frost Cat))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: July 13, 2016, 12:20:01 pm »

((but think of what you could achieve as thrymr-nyan!))
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 67