Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 67

Author Topic: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage  (Read 69238 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: The Satyr's Entourage
« Reply #375 on: May 12, 2016, 10:06:17 am »

"Yes, thank you for your restraint. Now then, if you'll excuse me, I have some kids to find."
I resume the PlantBaby hunt, using my new sense to guide me to them, and attempting (but not getting worked up over if it fails) to turn invis when I'm on my final approach towards the targets.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 12, 2016, 10:15:05 am »

Help with looking for the plant baby's!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 12, 2016, 12:57:24 pm »

"How disappointing."

Continue fiddling while keeping an eye on the new person.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 12, 2016, 01:01:40 pm »

"Father... Would have been really mad."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 12, 2016, 01:19:37 pm »

Follow Noir, keeping track of her.  At some point, step out in front of her and begin speaking.

Edit:Dar ended up riding around on Noir's shoulders.  He's keeping watch on her, but mostly he's just enjoying having a mobile resting place.

Noir, while searching for the invisible leafbabies, is interrupted by a scruffy black cat which stands squarely in her path.  It speaks, with an adorable tilt of its head "This one is curious.  What is it?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 12, 2016, 01:37:24 pm »

If the cat does not resist it is scooped up by her tail and she closes her eyes thinking before in a hesitant tone.
"I'm... Not entirely sure I guess the most adequate description is half human half dragon deity? So hybrid human-dragon deity demigod?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2016, 01:44:00 pm »

Continue searching.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 12, 2016, 01:58:54 pm »

Dar'yajira struggles for a moment, ready to leap away, but calms after he realizes Noir isn't being aggressive.  He thinks about her response for a moment before responding "So... it is not species like cat, or snake?  Is half-dragon unique?  Also, what is 'demigod'?"

((How is Dar being held?  Just hanging from her table, or in Noir's arms/hands?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 12, 2016, 02:04:47 pm »

((Her tail is wrapped around you the spikes at the end of her tail are retracted and her hands are slightly held out so you could jump into them if you wish))
"There are probably others but we couldn't be called a species maybe a subrace of human and dragon would be a good way to put it...but I've never met another half dragon yet...your a...cat right? "

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 12, 2016, 02:21:11 pm »

Dar'yajira wriggles out of Noir's tail and steps onto her outstretched hand, only to jump off of it and onto her shoulder.  He curls around behind her neck.

"Yes, this one is cat.  It is also Dar'yajira, created by druid.  Has Halfdragon not seen cats before?  What place did Halfdragon come from, which has no cats?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 12, 2016, 02:27:24 pm »

Noir looks to the side a frown slowly spreading.
"I came from dad's dimension....I think me and mom were the only real alive things there I know about thing's from moms descriptions but experience is small I don't generally get out to this dimension often....I really hope dad's not too mad at me he wanted me to stay home...I mean dad's evil and all and wants to destroy the world but he's still my dad...and I guess he cares about my well being or he never would have put up with all the trouble I gave him.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2016, 03:10:38 pm »

The cat pauses for a long while, struggling to make sense of Noir's long, strange words.  Eventually he says "If Dad wants you safe, why does it wish to destroy the world?  This one does not think both can be done.  It also doubts Dad can destroy the world.  If something in the world could destroy the world, the world could not contain it, no?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2016, 03:15:09 pm »

"I think he wants to destroy it so he can rebuild it to his liking and well dad's a God I think his plan is just to keep me shoved in his dimension until I either decide to help him or he's succeeded.... I don't want the world to be destroyed it seems like a nice place and I'd rather rule it as the ruler of the entire world beloved and adored by all."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2016, 03:19:53 pm »

Fiddler's expression of abject disgust at being indirectly subjected to all this slowly gives way to a more neutral and thoughtful expression.

"So your father, then... is it a demigod or a god?"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 67