Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37

Author Topic: Omega legion: Bluff Harder!  (Read 50781 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Merc Madness
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2016, 03:49:59 pm »

Well...the villagers might be willing to help, after speaking to them they seemed to be quite uninterested in the ideal of armed people near by.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2016, 07:13:11 am »

Whatever it is, do the thing, with the gems.
I haven't been paying attention to what jack has told you about the gems. You hold them, fondle them gently, breath on them, whisper 'Rosebud' to them, and think perverted thoughts at them.

You Jack and the knife are getting close to where you think the fort is. Gonna need some actions if you guys want to continue forward.

As for the rest of you - gonna chill at your base camp, or do some doings? You are all well enough to proceed, and I think only Solam and Hom are noticeably injured - but if Hom takes it easy, that shouldn't be a problem for him, and if Solam takes care to do things one handed, he will be fine too. Well, still dead, mind you, but functional, except that arm from below the shoulder to the wrist.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2016, 07:17:53 am »

Search for flint and a willow tree, strip some bark off the willow tree and use it to make cordage by charing it slightly and splitting it to get the cordage material , knap flint. Make spear
((process I'm poorly describing to make cordage material: ))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:37:50 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2016, 07:58:54 am »

Turn invisible and scout out the camp to try to find somebody who looks like they know what they're doing. What time is it? If it's reasonably dark out, then enter the camp to look around. Otherwise, stay near the treeline.

"I need to be in physical contact with one of those gems to use them. We need to find a way to get them close enough to the target for me to use them. Stay hidden, I'm going to scout."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2016, 09:18:54 am »

Stay hidden while Jack scouts.

- How close do you need to be in order to mind-snipe them?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 15, 2016, 12:30:00 pm »

Solam

Idly consume brains from ye zombie lunch bag.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 15, 2016, 02:15:59 pm »

Cho ja

Attempt to track jack and the other guy down.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 15, 2016, 02:50:13 pm »

"Pretty close. you know-"
Jack waves his hand.
"...Magic range."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2016, 03:33:56 pm »

- Then I won't plan further until we have their positions.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2016, 04:32:44 pm »

"Statement: Though I understand all of us wanting to faff about, we need some kind of plan. Are we going to try and stop that five man group coming up to our south, or what?"

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2016, 07:00:28 pm »

Hom:

Wake up.
Huh? Oh. Yes. Sure.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2016, 08:20:04 am »

Search for flint and a willow tree, strip some bark off the willow tree and use it to make cordage by charing it slightly and splitting it to get the cordage material , knap flint. Make spear
((process I'm poorly describing to make cordage material: ))
After an hour of searching you find a suitable willow tree and take a few branches. The flint is a tad harder to find, as you are not in a limestone region, nor are you in northeastern Michigan.

Turn invisible and scout out the camp to try to find somebody who looks like they know what they're doing. What time is it? If it's reasonably dark out, then enter the camp to look around. Otherwise, stay near the treeline.

"I need to be in physical contact with one of those gems to use them. We need to find a way to get them close enough to the target for me to use them. Stay hidden, I'm going to scout."
If i remember correctly, it was early in the day when everyone met, and it was a several hour walk to get where you are, so around midday, so you stay in the treeline, and don't get a good look at the people, nor see anyone who looks 'in charge'.

You find yourself a nice little spot behind a fallen tree and settle in for the wait. Note that Cho Ja has followed you and Jack here.

Solam

Idly consume brains from ye zombie lunch bag.
Crunch and Munch. Yum. "Boy, these mercs sure had the right idea. Goblin heads are delicious."

Cho ja

Attempt to track jack and the other guy down.
Eh, you woke up early enough to follow them, so consider yourself there with them.

Hom:

Wake up.
Huh? Oh. Yes. Sure.
awoken.

so that's one vote for fighting some mercs, one for eating brains, and one or item crafting. We have a split party, and one person attempting to get everyone to actually do something. We have ourselves a real RPG going here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 18, 2016, 09:02:25 am »

Just sharpen the branches then after stripping them of their bark. Head on with Blintzcrank clunkers
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:54:39 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2016, 02:19:52 pm »

"Statement: COme on, are we going to stand here chipping away at a stick and munching brains, or are we going to attack those mercs and complete the mission? This one does not wish to go attack them on its own, but this one thinks we really need to get a move one"

If both of these jokers don't want toget a move on, just go to their projected route of attack myself. Maybe they'll be fairly friendly?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2016, 04:01:51 pm »

Solam Kobemtosed

"Hold on a moment, let me get ready."
Swap to the orc's armor, hang bag of brains on something, follow Pancaek.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37