Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now then. It seems that my co-mod's vanished from the forums. Options?

Just run the game without a co-mod. You can handle it, yeh? Pros: !!insanity, fun!!, Cons: Game might not go so well, roles might be unbalanced.
- 8 (53.3%)
Seek out a new co-mod. You might need it. Pros: sanity, good design, general boost, Cons: less !!insanity!!.
- 3 (20%)
I have no opinion on the matter.
- 4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR(5/9): GAME OVER.  (Read 59174 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(8/9): Day 3: Nobody died. Again.
« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2016, 01:39:18 pm »

'inanely bandwagoning'?

I' m sorry, what part of "None of this person's statements make any sense, they're directly contradicting, and they're pressing a long-dead issue as their only case" is an inane bandwagon?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2016, 02:30:41 pm »

Because he claimed he triggered a jailing that only triggers with kills, BHK.  I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here but this is just...What even.
You said none of those words, you just stated public knowledge followed by "what even".  After I had already said the exact same thing, including a vote.  Yeah, I think that constitutes "inanely bandwagoning".  And you never pushed the issue afterwards, either, interestingly enough.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2016, 02:37:42 pm »

Because I had already said them.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »

Because I had already said them.
Then why waste everyone's time saying "what even" with a vote you'd already placed, if you have such a strong case that you'd stated previously?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2016, 03:58:02 pm »

BHK: what's your roleclaim?
TBF: what's your roleclaim?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2016, 04:02:31 pm »

@4mask:I already said, for emphasis.  If I hadn't been voting BHK already, I would have voted there.

@griffinpup:Why?
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

BHK: what's your roleclaim?
I'm a role based around tarot cards.

I can draw 3 cards out of my deck of 11 to apply their effects to the target over the three nights after, each person can only have their tarot read once.

I have a two shot ability called Rework "Fate", which let's me change the order that the cards I've already drawn will affect someone.

What exactly do you think puts you in the position that you'd have authority to demand claims from me and TBF?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2016, 05:31:25 pm »

TBF:
Wait, I'm NOT a top-frequency poster?  Why the carp am I being so quiet?

Everybody:Questions?
What did you expect this to accomplish?

Jack:
Deus: So you're the one behind the failed block that NQT wanted information on.  Hm.  Why did you try to block NQT and why claim this now (not earlier or later)?
I didn't claim it earlier because NQT didn't ask for information on the block as far as I could see, he just mentioned that someone tried to block him and it failed in order to prevent paradox (which... seems odd since the only time it would cause a paradox would have been if we'd both targeted each other in which case the result is irrelevant since it's a self contained unit, but whatever). I'm claiming it now because it saves us the waste of time that giving a vague answer and leaving you to decide that you're not happy with a vague answer and asking again would have been. I blocked him because you and Tiruin seemed unlikely to be mafia to me at the time and NQT seemed slightly more likely to be scum than 4mask at the time as I recall. Plus I figured that if he were scum along with one of the newer players he'd be more likely to do the kill so that they wouldn't have to fake claim an action later.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2016, 08:25:55 pm »

@4mask:I already said, for emphasis.  If I hadn't been voting BHK already, I would have voted there.
And, with him already arguing with Jack A T and me voting him and questioning him, what did you think that would accomplish?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2016, 10:44:12 pm »

BHK:
What exactly do you think puts you in the position that you'd have authority to demand claims from me and TBF?
Umm... I didn't demand anything, and I'm not pulling from any special authority.  If you want to know why I asked, that's a different question.

TBF:
Because I want to clarify.  BHK mostly claimed, but I wanted to double check.  Do you have a roleclaim, or if you don't want to share it why not?

Jack:
Speaking of, you've claimed some stuffs.  Do you have a concise roleclaim? Maybe I missed it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 21, 2016, 09:20:31 am »

Well. Great. I just scrolled back and noticed that my post with a vote and acknowledging every other post until a few posts ago is not posted :v I would've been voting griffinpup as pressure but a re-read gets me back to being vague (not to add the pressure of FINAL THESIS DEFENSE cropping up and there goes my selective memory. ARGH).

Erm, how long do we have? Fallacy, votecount please?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 21, 2016, 02:27:37 pm »

I'm baaaack!
~~~
Votecount Initiating:

Votecount:
Deus Asmoth(0): []
griffinpup(1): [Jack A T]
TheBiggerFish(4): [Deus Asmoth, BlackHeartKabal, Wozzy, 4maskwolf]
Jack A T(0): []
BlackHeartKabal(2): [griffinpup, TheBiggerFish]
Wozzy(0): []
4maskwolf(0): []
Tiruin(0): []

Extend(4): [TheBiggerFish, BlackHeartKabal, Tiruin, Jack A T]
~~~
"Ho! Looks like mr. Fish is one vote away from being HAMMAD! And so is the extension. Barring the extension, the day will end today, 3:00 PM, central time/forum time."

((Again, please inform me if I got any part of the vote count wrong.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(7/9): Night 3: The mastermind lynched!
« Reply #402 on: June 21, 2016, 03:18:42 pm »

"Well then. That's a wrap. L.Y.N.C.H., take him out!"

The device promptly reacted to its vote count, conjuring a handgun out of thin air and firing several rounds into TheBiggerFish. They all did nothing.

Recalculating.

It fired one more shot, a large, white, sphere. The sphere hit. TheBiggerFish, otherwise known as Doc Scratch collapsed.

Analyzing.

TheBiggerFish was:
Doc Scratch(mafia)
(Night): Masterful Manipulation [target1], [target2]: Target1 changes his target to target2 if he/she is using a single target action. If he/she is using a multiple target action, one of his/her targets is chosen at random and is changed to target2.
(Night): Deductive Surge [statement]: You determine if the chosen statement is true, false, or somewhere in between. From the speaker’s perspective, anyway. For certain statements, this might not be possible. Examples include guesses and statements of intent.

"Well. Well, time for death- er, I mean night! Night 3 will end..."

June 23, 5:45 central/forum time, or when I have all the night actions. So send them in!

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(7/9): Night 3: The mastermind, lynched!
« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2016, 05:45:52 pm »

Processing...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(7/9): Night 3: The mastermind, lynched!
« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2016, 05:54:40 pm »

Just as planned.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33