Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now then. It seems that my co-mod's vanished from the forums. Options?

Just run the game without a co-mod. You can handle it, yeh? Pros: !!insanity, fun!!, Cons: Game might not go so well, roles might be unbalanced.
- 8 (53.3%)
Seek out a new co-mod. You might need it. Pros: sanity, good design, general boost, Cons: less !!insanity!!.
- 3 (20%)
I have no opinion on the matter.
- 4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR(5/9): GAME OVER.  (Read 59102 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still here.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

7 confirmed still here, counting Tiruin.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

I'll count Tiruin as confirmed based on the fact that she went in today.
Updating OP.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

If you need a hand running this, I can do it.

Bear in mind I have no mod experience, though...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well. If the poll turns out that way, I'll be happy to work with you.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

If you need a hand running this, I can do it.

Bear in mind I have no mod experience, though...
I can work as co-mod if we're not missing anyone else. :P

Tea, have you submitted a PM with an idea of your role to Fallacy? I've done a recount and I think there was a skip somewhere?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Still confirmed.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tea, have you submitted a PM with an idea of your role to Fallacy? I've done a recount and I think there was a skip somewhere?
Tea never actually went in...

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

4mask hasn't been online for a couple of days.  Hopefully he'll be back on soon.

Fallacy, I recommend sending him a PM requesting confirmation.  Makes sure he'll notice this when he's back.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fallacy, I recommend sending him a PM requesting confirmation.  Makes sure he'll notice this when he's back.
Thanks for the tip. Doing so right now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kay. 4mask wolf confirmed via PM. I'll start work on the roles Monday.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As it turns out, I can work really fast when I'm motivated enough.
Sending role PM's... now. The actual game might start later today, but more likely tomorrow.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(9/9): This is an easter egg
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 08:52:43 am »

"Ladies and gentlemen! I give you... NULLLLLLL NEVERMOREEEEEE!"

Lights flash on. You are revealed to be atop some sort of floating island. Out of nowhere, a man drops, landing on his feet.

"Ladies and gentlemen? Does that really apply here?"

"Eh... maybe?"

"Hmph. In any case, I am your host... NULLLLL NEVERMOREEEE! You may applaud now."

No applause. Zilch.

"Bah. I'm so bloody unappreciated."

"Perhaps you should just get on with the show."

"Perhaps, perhaps. Alright then. If you didn't already know, I am Null Nevermore, my assistant is Nowhere... and you blokes are playing.... MAFIAAAA!"

There are nine of you. Nine.

"And two... are evil. Traitors. Whatnot. Definitely evil. They want to off enough of you to a point where their numbers are greater than or equal to the not so evil ones. Though even if that is the case, it might still be possible for the town to win-after all, if the mafia numbers are greater than or equal to the towns', that simply means the town can't use the lynch. As you might imagine, the town need to eliminate all the evil roles, or mafia."

"This little gizmo, that I'm holding in my hand, is called the L.Y.N.C.H... very handy. Allows all of you to eliminate people from this game- VIA DEATH. And voting. BUT DEATH."

"Now then. We'll leave you to it! If you have any other questions about the rules, just ask... or read the BOOK of DOOOOOOM!"

A rather large book-no, tome falls from the "sky" and lands upon the concrete. Wait, why are you all in a warehouse.

"The game begins... now."

Null and Nowhere are nowhere to be found.
~~~
The device rings out harshly:

Day 1 has begun.

Day 1 will end in 72 hours. That is, at 8:45 on June 3. Forum time.

Today's Extension has not been used. If used(vote to extend and get a majority vote), it will extend the day by 24 hours. Subject to change after feedback.

((On your screen, look at the very top right of this page. You should find a little clock. If it's the same for everybody, I think I'll be using it to keep time. If it's not the same for everybody, I'm going to do some time zones work.))

Votecount:
Deus Asmoth(0): []
TheDarkStar(0): []
TheBiggerFish(0): []
notquitethere(0): []
Jack A T(0): []
BlackHeartKabal(0): []
Wozzy(0): []
4maskwolf(0): []
Tiruin(0): []

GLHF

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(9/9): Day 1. Is this some sort of game show?
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 09:59:58 am »

Well then.

There wasn't a night zero, so that's a thing.  Then again, Mafia Marathon this isn't.

Who volunteers to poke the BOOK of DOOOOOOM?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33