Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now then. It seems that my co-mod's vanished from the forums. Options?

Just run the game without a co-mod. You can handle it, yeh? Pros: !!insanity, fun!!, Cons: Game might not go so well, roles might be unbalanced.
- 8 (53.3%)
Seek out a new co-mod. You might need it. Pros: sanity, good design, general boost, Cons: less !!insanity!!.
- 3 (20%)
I have no opinion on the matter.
- 4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR(5/9): GAME OVER.  (Read 59229 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(8/9): Day 3: Nobody died. Again.
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2016, 04:10:39 am »

PFP
We've a scum redirector (or an unclaimed redirector :v [I'm redirected both days; also claiming a protect--I protected Jack A T both days; got redirected on N2 to 4mask, got redirected to NQT on N1 {also blocked}. N2 had the protect go through though) and Jack A T is town given the intense deliberation between him and NQT.

Also I got reenergized and can perform an extra action for this cycle. :V (Dohohoho. Useful. >>)

I believe today can be a good day for massclaiming. :P But here are my thoughts in brevity.
Well that's odd.  Anyone got any ideas why this keeps happening?

Not that I'm complaining, mind, but it's strange.
I'd be surprised if you're scum.
Just popping in to say that I will not be active this weekend.  Busy time, exam prep, etc.  Should be back Monday afternoon.
Wishing you well \o (have thesisworks myself and thus am real busy). Also that proponent slip back in D2 gets me sure to say that yer town :v

I tried to read Jack's tarot. I then got redirected to myself, and tried to read my own tarot, but then I was redirected again to Tiruin, which would have failed anyway, because I already read her, but I didn't try because I was finally redirected to Deus Asmoth.

The Sun, The Fool, The Hermit.
Double redirect? I'm very suspicious of you but not enough to border you as a particular scum target--however there is always the notion that the Mafiakill {team allotted Mafia-aligned kill} is a night action given to the Mafia team, and the Mafia may not even have committed the teamkill but acted on their own abilities; which draws my suspicions foward.
But I'm curious about you--is it stated that once you tarot-read someone, your actions fail on them everytime after?

Deus: Report on your tarot read please.

Current suspect list consists of:
Wozzy, 4mask, griffin {TDS}, and DA.
Which shall probably change maybe after I thought about this more in a non-Sunday day.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2016, 05:44:49 am »

The only thing I got in my night result that might be related to BHK's action is that my ribs and bones in general were painful last night, which doesn't seem very related to the normal tarot reading for those three cards.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2016, 08:04:54 am »

I tried to read Jack's tarot. I then got redirected to myself, and tried to read my own tarot, but then I was redirected again to Tiruin, which would have failed anyway, because I already read her, but I didn't try because I was finally redirected to Deus Asmoth.

The Sun, The Fool, The Hermit.
Double redirect? I'm very suspicious of you but not enough to border you as a particular scum target--however there is always the notion that the Mafiakill {team allotted Mafia-aligned kill} is a night action given to the Mafia team, and the Mafia may not even have committed the teamkill but acted on their own abilities; which draws my suspicions foward.
But I'm curious about you--is it stated that once you tarot-read someone, your actions fail on them everytime after?
No, triple redirect. Also, yes, I can only tarot read a person once.
I went to Jack A T, fell through the ground, woke up with amnesia, wounds, and the smell of alcohol, then went to my house, got flashed with color, was dazed by it, followed it to Tiruin, then had a massive gap in my memory in between for some reason not going to Tiruin and actually visiting Deus Asmoth.

Oh, I also ran into a ball of fire that created a quicktopic link between me and someone who's identity I do not know.

The only thing I got in my night result that might be related to BHK's action is that my ribs and bones in general were painful last night, which doesn't seem very related to the normal tarot reading for those three cards.
They aren't related to the cards at all, since the cards effects occur over the next three days. The only bad card in that drawing is The Fool, since it's effect is that of another, random card.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2016, 12:30:23 pm »

Everyone who targeted Jack got randomized last night because of me.  I hit Jack with one of my limited-use abilities that caused all powers targeting him to be redirected.  That was a one-shot power, and I did not take action on Night One.  I have no idea where all the other redirects are coming from.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2016, 12:33:20 pm »

EBWOP: Powers targeting Jack were redirected randomly.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2016, 05:05:25 pm »

BHK, why did you decide to hammer NQT rather than waiting for his response to Jack?

Also, would I be right in guessing that the Hermit is some kind of jailing ability?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2016, 05:39:57 pm »

BHK, why did you decide to hammer NQT rather than waiting for his response to Jack?

Also, would I be right in guessing that the Hermit is some kind of jailing ability?
I just saw his "I'm town, you'll regret this" defense as a last ditch effort as clear scum caught out. I didn't think there was going to be anything truthful or of worth in his response.
Also, no, but a hermit is typically a wise person.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2016, 07:18:12 am »

Tiruin I give up. What does PFP mean? I also want to know why think Jack is town because he "deliberated" with NQT after he got hammered.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2016, 07:37:24 pm »

Honestly I've been wondering what PFP means for a while myself.  There ought to be an acronym dictionary.

But we're getting off on an irrelevant tangent here.

A wise person, BHK?  A truthteller, maybe?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2016, 07:41:38 pm »

A wise person, BHK?  A truthteller, maybe?
They won't have much of a problem discerning a single lie from truth.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2016, 07:42:52 pm »

Ah.

Chronological, or targeted?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2016, 07:43:38 pm »

One use, targeted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2016, 07:44:06 pm »

Nice.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2016, 08:09:13 pm »

"PFP means Post From Phone, I'm pretty sure."
~~~
Votecount Initiating:

Votecount:
Deus Asmoth(0): []
griffinpup(0): []
TheBiggerFish(0): []
Jack A T(0): []
BlackHeartKabal(0): []
Wozzy(0): []
4maskwolf(0): []
Tiruin(0): []

((As always, please correct me if I got any part of the vote count wrong. But I'm pretty sure I'm right in this case...))

Soup is served. And Null Nevermore wonders: "Is everybody here a pacifist or something? I mean, nobody's voting..."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »

((I'm curious as to what would make you think that. My answer: I don't debate(though I would like to).))
Oh just that this week there's a big debate tournament going on.  Just a shot in the dark. 
Woozy:
Quote from: Wozzy link=topic=156890.msg7040970#msg7040970
And I'm not role-fishing everyone, I'm role-fishing [b
you[/b].

While you aren't responsible for TDS's embarassingly low activity, you are responsible for his partial claims. If you aren't able to support this "claim," TDS was obviously lying, which means you lied.
... Lemme try again.  Asking people what actions they did in a night is rolefishing.  I mean that's not that big of a leap.  Why are you so interested in specific roles??  Or, (if you maintain the fiction that you only care about mine) Why are you focusing on my specific role?

My role is a random redirect.  Big freakin deal

BHK
So, I'll just vote NQT, and read Jack's fate if he rolls mafia, because what are the odds I'm going to draw a card with a 9.09% chance of being drawn twice in a row?
You sound really chill about 'just vote'ing NQT.  Why did you hammer him without giving him time to respond? Even more interesting...
I tried to read Jack's tarot.
Why did you try to read Jack's tarot after you said that you would only do that if NQT flipped scum??
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33