Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 157

Author Topic: Everything Gaiden: Endless Carnival "The Carnival continues..." [IC]  (Read 59354 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Gaiden: Endless Carnival "The Carnival continues..." [IC]
« Reply #2145 on: March 21, 2016, 02:13:11 pm »

larissa gets rekt
"Right. If you're going to help me with making some food for my coworker, please come with me to the kitchen, otherwise, please take a seat on the couch."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: March 21, 2016, 02:14:18 pm »

Larissa, at this, has no idea what to do and stands around awkwardly.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: March 21, 2016, 02:16:58 pm »

Alan and Alanis's wandering continues.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: March 21, 2016, 02:31:05 pm »

"Of course, Mister Kyle." She selects an empty table at random.
She's left to people watch for a few minutes before Kyle returns with a bowl of ramen and a bottle of coke.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: March 21, 2016, 02:44:05 pm »

"Well, I gues-- oh! She's right there, I think! Unless it's someone else with the same color dog ears as hers, which I guess is possible, but still!" Walter makes his way over towards the dog ears.

"I... actually know a bit about cooking, would it be alright if I helped...?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: March 21, 2016, 02:53:36 pm »

"Is that Minako?"

Alan pulls Alanis after Minako.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: March 21, 2016, 06:25:17 pm »

"Of course, Mister Kyle." She selects an empty table at random.
She's left to people watch for a few minutes before Kyle returns with a bowl of ramen and a bottle of coke.
"Mister Kyle, what would your opinion be on the most optimal subject for me to teach? What kind of training regimes does this establishment support?"
"Is that Alan?! It's like a New Moon reunion up here! I'm almost tempted to go get Ice Queen~!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: March 21, 2016, 06:37:46 pm »

"Oh hi."

"I'm not sure that's the best idea.  Assuming you mean Lieselotte.  There's some unresolved tension.

When are you from?  He's apparently lagged relative to a lot of people."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: March 21, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »

"Well, you said you're programmed for combat? Is there any hand to hand styles you can do? Failing that, we always need more people for Tai Chi, dance classes could use more instructors... Oh and yoga is popular to. And since you don't technically have a race no one can call racism if you teach them."
Kyle smiles at the logic of that before taking a bite of his ramen.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: March 21, 2016, 06:47:54 pm »

"Oh hi."

"I'm not sure that's the best idea.  Assuming you mean Lieselotte.  There's some unresolved tension.

When are you from?  He's apparently lagged relative to a lot of people."

"Oh my! Resolving some highschool romance, eh? I'm almost tempted to draw something about this! Oh, and, uh, you're Alan's sister, right? Maybe?

I think me, Lies and Minako have all managed to be from around the same time as each other! Kinda makes you wonder why there aren't any multi-universal clones running about!"

"Well, you said you're programmed for combat? Is there any hand to hand styles you can do? Failing that, we always need more people for Tai Chi, dance classes could use more instructors... Oh and yoga is popular to. And since you don't technically have a race no one can call racism if you teach them."
Kyle smiles at the logic of that before taking a bite of his ramen.
FAFNiR looks downcast. "Unfortunately, I only have knowledge in use of the weapons I currently have. Ability to do unarmed combat has been taken away from me. I very likely am unable to dance or do yoga to a level satisfactory enough to teach others."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: March 21, 2016, 06:49:50 pm »

"You're wrong on all three counts, actually.  Though not for lack of trying on the first."
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: March 21, 2016, 06:52:49 pm »

"Oh. Huh.
Yeah, I can see the fact that you're Alan but with a certain feminine quality."
She blows a raspberry.
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: March 21, 2016, 06:54:29 pm »

"Yes, that tends to happen when you have magic accidents.

Also, Lieselotte is really cagey.

Also, I don't know anybody he met at high school, so who're you?"
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: March 21, 2016, 07:00:12 pm »

"You seriously didn't get the joke? Ahem! Lluvia Velar, at your service. Rain spirit, fond of drawing, painting, and fried dumplings of all kinds, My surrogate dad has been dead for half a century." She holds her index and middle fingers up and smiles.
"I remember the first days of New Moon like it was yesterday... No hard feelings though, right, Alan?"
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: March 21, 2016, 07:03:56 pm »

"No, it must have missed.  Nice to meet you.  Anywho, my turn.  Alanis Radbot.  I've been busy running around saving the multiverse since my timeline branched from his.  Long story."

"Hard feelings?  Huh?"
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 157