Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40826 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #615 on: June 19, 2016, 10:21:39 am »

"Yeah, I'm starting to think this mission is FUBAR. But, before we take any further actions, we should find out as much as possible about the engagement at the Tower. That's why I told Doc to get some of that traffic footage from a few days ago to multiple weeks. You can't fake traffic cams."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 19, 2016, 12:03:26 pm »

"Alright, that's understandable, force is needed at times after all. It shouldn't take long for me to get Firebrand back on track." Big Sky responds calmly.

"Stealth King" on the other hand, not so much.  "Bellwether eh? She is mayor right? Or rather was, i never did pay any attention to politics. Wait a second, you heard our radio chatter didn't you! How else would you know Big Sky called me stealth king, i knew it!" seconds later you can hear the "Stealth king" back on their original radio. "Hey Big Sky i found those guys radio an- "I already know, they just contacted me. You are lucky its the end of civilization, you would be seriously reprimanded for this!"

"Thats why i'm doing it now, im free from that stuff now, so are you. Hell the only reason i still use your codename is because im so damn use to it now, however i have to ask the people from ZPD precinct 1 a important question, did you see me?"

"Its moments like these i wonder how you became a staff Sargent, then i remember you weren't always like this, those were the days."

"Its moments like these i wonder why i stick with you, then i remember it would be dumb."

"That's surprising considering your reckless behavior, i would expect you to not think anything through." You start tuning out the two as they argue, you think you are going to get a headache from all of this.

[Disclaimer: None of the above conversation are mine. And while I have done proof-reading and corrections, I claim no ownership of the two characters 'Firebrand' and 'Stealth king'. If you're confused, don't worry, it'll make sense soon.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 19, 2016, 02:31:37 pm »

"I'll help Doc with the traffic cams, we can get it hooked up then whatever it had recorded should be on the division network"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 19, 2016, 02:55:48 pm »

Big Sky. Just give me a place to meet at, while you get the whe firebrand situation cleared. Over.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #619 on: June 19, 2016, 05:28:37 pm »

((Is it a reference to the 'Talon' saga?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 19, 2016, 06:20:45 pm »

N̠͓͎͘͝i̹͇̝̘̦̦͈̙͢͢g͏̷̦͜h̥̯̮͕̜̣͘͜t̷̶̟͚̘̟̭̜̤ ̵̲͇͇̘͝c̘̠̩̺̼͈͉͘͜ọ͖̗̠̬͜m̵͏̛͚̦̘͔̙̤̪͖͕è̬̹̪̻̦̘̟̜͟s͔͕̖̗̬.̵͓̠͚

Midnight approaches. Your primal fear of the dark began tugging at the back of your mind, held at bay only by your intensive trainings.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 19, 2016, 06:30:14 pm »

"So, any nickname ideas?"

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 19, 2016, 09:32:54 pm »

"Buck, because you know  I'm a deer and all"

Jaco gets back to helping Doc with the cams

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #623 on: June 20, 2016, 02:10:39 am »

"I think that we should have a squad name. I vote for Foxtrot Squad"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 20, 2016, 07:07:43 am »

Something vaguely urges at the back of your mind that the middle of an operation well within potential hostile fire may not be a good spot to discuss of codenames and squad names.

Setting up powers to individual Cameras weren't a problem, but you're going to look very exposed reaching them, and anyone with ill-intent could take a shot at you if they so feel like and have the means to do so.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 20, 2016, 07:21:21 am »

"Let's go hole up in... That furniture shop there."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2016, 02:27:28 am »

"Ill make a B-line for the cameras if you can cover me"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 21, 2016, 09:22:46 am »

"OK. I'll grab a window and provide a little bit of cover. But, you have the cover of darkness, so it shouldn't be a problem."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 21, 2016, 12:23:07 pm »

"Ill make a B-line for the cameras if you can cover me"

Under the cover of the night, as well as Alex's lookout, you sprint for one of the Nearby traffic Cameras.

Now that you've arrived at the base of the pole, what do you do?

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 21, 2016, 01:11:43 pm »

Jaco connects to the camera using his division watch and searches for any videos that the camera may have uploaded to the division network
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44