Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40935 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2016, 11:16:54 pm »

I carefully drop down the hole.

"That was a bit more powerful than I anticipated. Hope this dude is okay. Oh well."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2016, 12:20:49 am »

Lear sits on the ground, staring at the rubble covered boar. If he did not scramble away in time, the agent knows very well that he would have been buried alive too. He quickly perks up. The patters and blasts of gunfire remind him to go to work. With one deep breath, Lear tries to blow the dust of his glasses.

"I'm heading out." The goat says, running out of the garage. He rushes towards the front gate, looking to set up somewhere with cover.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2016, 01:46:42 am »

The two newly recovered agents decided to take cover on both sides of the door leading to the front gate, while Alexander finds a good spot behind some shelves to ambush them.

Lear, on the other hand, have a different idea and decided to go out instead. Coming outside, it seems that the boars are too busy shooting and taking cover from getting shot at by the ZPD. Oh what sitting ducks they are.. you could probably find a good spot to hide behind and just.. spray the whole damned wall with bullets!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2016, 04:14:51 am »

Tenno fires at a bad guy who has a scoped rifle or is in heavy cover, then works the bolt to eject the casing and put a fresh round in the chamber
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2016, 09:47:26 am »

Start talking to Doc akwardly, "So... neither you or me are good at fighting... Do you have a family?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2016, 11:32:32 am »

Lear takes cover behind a skeleton of a car, slightly elevated by cinder blocks. Knowing they were outnumbered, he acts swiftly, popping out from behind the car and taking aim at the wall.

"ZPD! Drop your weapons!" The goat shouts. He then tries to spray to wall with a hail of bullets.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2016, 01:58:07 pm »

Start talking to Doc akwardly, "So... neither you or me are good at fighting... Do you have a family?

Nah. Mom and dad died a few years ago and I was the only kid. Kinda lonely but I got use to it.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2016, 01:59:39 pm »

Oh. I'm Sorry. My mother died in the plague and I haven't seen my father since the outbreak, so I fear he is dead as well.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2016, 02:15:41 pm »

"Yo. New guys. Not really the time to be sharing your autobiographies. There'll bet plenty of time for that on the way back to base."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2016, 02:20:20 pm »

But...but... they have guns and we have knifes.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2016, 02:33:13 pm »

"Aw, quit complainin'. We have the element of surprise. And they don't. Plus, I have a gun. Right now, I feel like we will all make it outta here alive."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2016, 04:43:14 pm »

A chunk of the wall exploded inwards as a boar got his torso turned into gore, the high-powered Anti-Tank rifle hitting soft target would do that. The sudden explosion of one of their comrades along with Lear flanking their back provided a wonderful shock to the Gang's already low morale, they froze up for a second in disbelief before Lear's spray of bullets against the wall brought them back to reality. Some of them immediately began to panic, throwing away their weapons so they could run away from the fight faster while the others who still have a sane enough mind throw their weapons away as if it was a live grenade and hunker down, hoping that they won't get shot.

The whole engagement took only a couple of minutes at most and came out with a decisive result for the agents.

The boar gang are now either routing or surrendering. What do you do?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2016, 04:49:42 pm »

So, that's dealt with now. I think I should get my stuff now.

Go to the building across the street and get my stash from my apartment.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 25, 2016, 06:40:36 pm »

"Everyone stay vigilant. We might still have five hostiles outside of the complex." The goat announces through communications.

Lear steps away from the husk of a car. With Uzi in hand, he tries to corral the fleeing boars back up onto the wall with their hunkered down comrades. He constantly scans the area, checking to make sure none of the gangsters are armed.

"Don't move! Hands up where I can see them!"
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 25, 2016, 09:11:13 pm »

"Once we know its clear, let's dig this poor bloke outta the rubble."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44