Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40947 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2016, 10:32:16 pm »

*fuzzy radio chatter*

"hello? Can bsczzch read me? Pl... bsczzch ...espond
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2016, 10:37:17 pm »

((First of all, how did you get the channel frequency?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2016, 10:38:23 pm »

((You gotta think that he's probably just flipping through the channels hoping for contact.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2016, 10:40:26 pm »

[Division network can intercept radio, remember? so he's probably broadcasting it.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2016, 10:59:23 pm »

"Unidentified contact, this is Staff Sergeant Tenno of the ZPD, also part of the Strategic Homeland Division, Foxtrot Squad. I read you loudly, but not clearly, over."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2016, 11:23:13 pm »

*fuzzy voice continues*
Yes. I f... bsczzch ...xed it. Someone fr... bsczzch Police department responded. I think I just tuned in. Would you like to speak with them? (gruff sounding voice replies,) no. You idiot. Cut the transmission now. Okay.
*Voice stops talking, and instead, you hear some incessant tapping on the mouthpiece.*

-... --- .- .-. ... / -- .- -.. . / -- . / ..-. .. -..- / .-. .- -.. .. --- .-.-.- / .. -- / .... . .-. . / .-- .. - .... / --- - .... . .-. / --. ..- -.-- .-.-.- / -... --- .- .-. ... / .... --- .-.. -.. / ..- ... / .--. .-. .. ... --- -. . .-. .-.-.-
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2016, 11:27:15 pm »

--- -.- .-.-.- / .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / -- .- -. -.-- / -... --- .- .-. / .- .-. . / - .... . .-. . ..--..
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2016, 11:31:46 pm »

(uuhh... VkiNm? How many boars are there?)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2016, 01:06:31 am »

[There's 15, including the ones outside already.]

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2016, 01:08:23 am »

Tenno tries to conceal his position as much as rhinoly possible ((I imagine this is not a lot)) and scopes out as many boars as he can see, marking them on his HUD and listing weaponry seen with the contacts they were seen with.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2016, 08:03:54 am »

.---- ..... / - --- - .- .-.. --..-- / -... ..- - / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .---- ----- / .... . .-. . .-.-.- / - .... . / .-. . ... - / ... --- -- . .-- .... . .-. . / . .-.. ... . .-.-.-

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2016, 11:42:30 am »

Walking down the stairs, Lear listens to the radio chatter and Morse code coming out of his earbud. As he reaches the ground floor, the Division agent is glad he remembers stuff from that communications class in training.

"Ok everybody, we got reports of hostages within the camp, at least two. We can expect ten hostiles inside the compound and five possibly outside." He reports over the comm.

The goat then tries to locate a back entrance into the motor pool.
Max avatar size is 80x80

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2016, 03:09:59 pm »

Steve Towers looks in the pile of scraps for working car batteries. He tests them with a light bulb to see which one has the most voltage. If anyone asks him what he's doing, he responds, "Testing your car batteries. These will be in high demand now that the power is unreliable."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2016, 08:12:14 pm »

Tenno tries to conceal his position as much as rhinoly possible ((I imagine this is not a lot)) and scopes out as many boars as he can see, marking them on his HUD and listing weaponry seen with the contacts they were seen with.

You scoped out the guards on the wall, 'Marking' them for your fellow agents to see and their weapons. Looks like most of the ones on the walls have either a civilian shotgun and hunting rifles or what appears to be some sort of a home-made low-caliber sub-machine gun. They're all moving to the front gate now that one of them spots the approaching ZPD Officers and called out for the others. The fools.

Walking down the stairs, Lear listens to the radio chatter and Morse code coming out of his earbud. As he reaches the ground floor, the Division agent is glad he remembers stuff from that communications class in training.

"Ok everybody, we got reports of hostages within the camp, at least two. We can expect ten hostiles inside the compound and five possibly outside." He reports over the comm.

The goat then tries to locate a back entrance into the motor pool.

Jogging along a wide invisible arc that you made to avoid detection, you came upon the back of the Motor pool. It doesn't seems to have an obvious entrance, but the walls aren't barbed and you think can try using your trained Athletics to good use and push a trash can against the wall to help you climb up. Might make sound noises, though. Alternatively, you can try climbing the wall without and hope for the best.

There's always the explosive approach, of course.

Steve Towers looks in the pile of scraps for working car batteries. He tests them with a light bulb to see which one has the most voltage. If anyone asks him what he's doing, he responds, "Testing your car batteries. These will be in high demand now that the power is unreliable."

One of the Boar inside grunted. That made sense.. "Aight, you better not be keeping some for yourself, though." He warned accusingly before one of the Boars from outside bursts into the room. "Oi! Grab your pieces and get on the wall! the ZPD's at the front gate! You! stay with the.. 'guests'!" then all but one of the gangs grabbed their own piece and head out, leaving one to watch over the working giraffe.

---

You could hear the ZPD officers beginning to yell something at the gangs, and they yelled something back. Presumably, the negotiations have already began.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2016, 08:19:38 pm »

I take the same route as Lear, but I go wide. I enter a building nearby and find the rooftop access. I parkour to the roof of the garage.

Lear, Benji. Make sure you check your targets don't wanna hit non combatants. I'll be coming down from on high. Make sure I don't become Swiss cheese. Over and out.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44